Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Started by SuperHog32, August 28, 2014, 11:36:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmodrum

Not surprising. Our own "fans" trash him, too.
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

I actually got a good laugh out of it.  I hope come Saturday night around 7:00 or 8:00, Coach Bielema is laughing too.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

razorbackkid

Not anything new in the article attached to that pic.  Nobody in the media thinks we have a snowball's chance in hades to win the game.

I think we do.  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HawgTide

SQUEEE???

When did Robert Shields start writing cartoons?

RyeHogFan

In Alabama, that's considered classy.

razorbackkid

Quote from: HawgTide on August 28, 2014, 11:49:08 am
SQUEEE???

When did Robert Shields start writing cartoons?

That pic made Coach B's butt look big.....Jen's gonna be pissed!  ;)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ChauvinistPig

Alright, any cartoonists on Hogville? Need to retaliate!

Inhogswetrust

I used to love the game day cartoons in the paper.............................and the after game one's usually as well.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The NewEra

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 28, 2014, 11:40:34 am
I actually got a good laugh out of it.  I hope come Saturday night around 7:00 or 8:00, Coach Bielema is laughing too.

And that they can add Gus to the picture squashed under Coach B.

bigbadhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on August 28, 2014, 11:39:27 am
Not surprising. Our own "fans" trash him, too.

He makes himself a pretty easy target...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Fort Dweller

That's gotta sting.  He's probably gonna cry himself to sleep on his pile of money after he slams his hot wife.  Wonder if he'll ever get over this cartoon?   
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

cosmodrum

Quote from: bigbadhog on August 28, 2014, 12:00:35 pm

Not really, he just has a group of tool bags that monitor every little thing he says and does to use against him because of their dumbass agenda.
Go away, batin'

Fort Dweller

Quote from: cosmodrum on August 28, 2014, 12:04:52 pm
Not really, he just has a group of tool bags that monitor every little thing he says and does to use against him because of their dumbass agenda.

Don't spoil it for them.  They think they're doin God's work.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

code red

Quote from: bigbadhog on August 28, 2014, 12:00:35 pm
True...win a SEC game....and cartoons stop.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

bigbadhog

That and the fact that he likes to run his mouth before he ever wins and SEC.  Good thing his blind supporters don't have an agenda...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

OTTER

WOW!  Great, and truthful shot!  You out did yourself with this one!!  WPS
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

ricepig

lumphog

I'm behind CBB 100%.....you will be too Saturday night

SuperHog32

Quote from: code red on August 28, 2014, 12:07:57 pm
True...win a SEC game....and cartoons stop.

gotta call complete BS on this.  there are those among our "fans" who will never like Coach Bielema because he's not the evi knevil football coach who was here before smile.

cosmodrum

Quote from: bigbadhog on August 28, 2014, 12:15:56 pm
That and the fact that he likes to run his mouth before he ever wins and SEC.  Good thing his blind supporters don't have an agenda...

OH NOES HE TALKS
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

And allbedam if "blind supporters" isn't one of the dumbest things I see on this board.

It's not "BLIND supporters," it's just "supporters." I support him. I can see things for myself. But thanks.
Go away, batin'

razortaz

The haters will hate BB can go undefeated and they will say yeah but he went 0-8 in the SEC his first year and his style is boring. Just shut your darn pie hole and give the guy a chance. You do realize this will be his fist FULL year as the coach

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: SuperHog32 on August 28, 2014, 12:23:19 pm
gotta call complete BS on this.  there are those among our "fans" who will never like Coach Bielema because he's not the evi knevil football coach who was here before smile.
Ummmmm you do know AL is a Alabama based site....right?

rightdp

Quote from: SuperHog32 on August 28, 2014, 12:23:19 pm

Then there are "fans" like me.  I do not like CBB as our coach because I do not believe he will be successful here. It has NOTHING to do with any previous coach.  I promise you I want him to change my mind.  If he lasts 3 more years and we're competing for an SEC championship, I'll admit I was wrong about him and I'll be his biggest fan.  I just don't believe that will ever happen.

HamIAm

I see the paper didn't waste any money on a cartoonist.

cosmodrum

Quote from: rightdp on August 28, 2014, 12:56:12 pm
Then there are "fans" like me.  I do not like CBB as our coach because I do not believe he will be successful here. It has NOTHING to do with any previous coach.  I promise you I want him to change my mind.  If he lasts 3 more years and we're competing for an SEC championship, I'll admit I was wrong about him and I'll be his biggest fan.  I just don't believe that will ever happen.

But do you at least support him for now?
Go away, batin'

redeye

According to the article, Gus had Auburn prepare by playing with wet balls.

I hope our guys all wear cups.

RyeHogFan

Don't you think it's a little silly to base whether or not you like our coach on what YOU predict his success to be. Wouldn't it make more sense to give him a chance and then, if he doesn't make it here, just say "Well, I gave him a shot, but he just couldn't do it"?

razortaz

Quote from: RyeHogFan on August 28, 2014, 01:10:43 pm
Don't you think it's a little silly to base whether or not you like our coach on what YOU predict his success to be. Wouldn't it make more sense to give him a chance and then, if he doesn't make it here, just say "Well, I gave him a shot, but he just couldn't do it"?
+1000 that is my thought exactly give him a chance but some people won't because he is not who they wanted

Phil D

So you have already made up your mind without giving the guy a chance to prove one way or another Wow.
GO HOGS!!!!!!

rightdp

Quote from: RyeHogFan on August 28, 2014, 01:10:43 pm

His success has absolutely nothing to do with me.  He doesn't care whether or not I give him a shot.  I do support him, though.  He's actually a great guy. Heck, because he is here, I sit on the 50 yard line with the staffs' families every home game :)  It would be foolish of me to hope he fails.  It's just my humble opinion that he will not be very successful here.  I think his philosophy is much like Muschamp's at Florida.

Chief Mac

in "blind supporters" you mean people with half a brain that are willing to be patient while a coach, that has better credentials than any EVER hired before him, rebuilds the program.  The same "blind supporters" that will call for his head if his plan doesn't work.
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Quote from: rightdp on August 28, 2014, 01:41:37 pm

His success has absolutely nothing to do with me.  He doesn't care whether or not I give him a shot.  I do support him, though.  He's actually a great guy. Heck, because he is here, I sit on the 50 yard line with the staffs' families every home game :)  It would be foolish of me to hope he fails.  It's just my humble opinion that he will not be very successful here.  I think his philosophy is much like Muschamp's at Florida.

there is a big difference between Muschimp and Bielema.  The biggest being 7 years of head coaching experience and conference titles to his resume.  Muschamp is a very good defensive coordinator....poor head coach.  Kinda like Chizik
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Biggus Piggus

What the Frank would you call appropriate pregame conversation? Your standards for "running his mouth" are very low. The moment he hits the threshold of trash talking, I'll be all over that. To date he hasn't come close. But he has had plenty of people try to spin it to that level. Easier story to write than actually paying attention.
[CENSORED]!

rightdp

I will add this though. If he can stumble across an elite quarterback who can scramble, then this offense will work...  but then again, what offense wouldn't want to go like that...   I rarely saw a passing play last year that was designed for more than two receivers to get open to catch the ball.  Many times there is only one target for the quarterback to throw to.  The quarterback in this system has very few options which usually causes him to either throw into tight coverage or just throw the ball into the stands.  All we need is another Russell Wilson I guess.  Again, just my worthless opinion..

Biggus Piggus

Now that does not make the least bit of sense. Are you an Arkansas fan or not?
[CENSORED]!

Chief Mac

Quote from: rightdp on August 28, 2014, 02:00:27 pm
I will add this though. If he can stumble across an elite quarterback who can scramble, then this offense will work...  but then again, what offense wouldn't want to go like that...   I rarely saw a passing play last year that was designed for more than two receivers to get open to catch the ball.  Many times there is only one target for the quarterback to throw to.  The quarterback in this system has very few options which usually causes him to either throw into tight coverage or just throw the ball into the stands.  All we need is another Russell Wilson I guess.  Again, just my worthless opinion..

limitation at QB (due to injury) led to the scaled back offense you saw last year, nothing more or less. 

rightdp

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 28, 2014, 02:03:02 pm
limitation at QB (due to injury) led to the scaled back offense you saw last year, nothing more or less. 

You have no idea how much I hope you are right!

Ironhawg

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 28, 2014, 02:03:02 pm

^^^This.^^^  Plus, you do understand that CBB has a completely different offensive coordinator than he had at Wisconsin; one who believes in throwing the ball down the field?

wholehog92

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 28, 2014, 01:48:42 pm
while a coach, that has better credentials than any EVER hired before him,

Danny Ford said to say hello.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Chief Mac

Quote from: wholehog92 on August 28, 2014, 02:17:38 pm
Danny Ford said to say hello.

very true....forgot about Ford's natty at Clemson. 

OTTER

Quote from: Ironhawg on August 28, 2014, 02:14:57 pm
^^^This.^^^  Plus, you do understand that CBB has a completely different offensive coordinator than he had at Wisconsin; one who believes in throwing the ball down the field?
There are those who never considered that fact, or do not know enough about the staff to make an informed statement.  Time will tell, and time is what this staff needs. 
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

rightdp

Quote from: Ironhawg on August 28, 2014, 02:14:57 pm

THIS was my hope last year.  Just never saw it.  And not just throwing the ball downfield.  Throwing down field into triple coverage is no good either.  I don't even care about only throwing 35-40% of the time.  I would just love to see an intelligent scheme with multiple targets.  I never saw that ONCE last year.  I know Chaney has that in him.  Maybe they didn't trust BA, who knows. 

Atlhogfan1

I can almost begin to reason with this line of thinking as I feel somewhat the same about Mike Anderson. 

Quote from: rightdp on August 28, 2014, 02:00:27 pm

This opinion was worthless and filled with inaccuracies.  You described Nutt's roll the qb and cut the field by 2/3 with one possible receiver or the Georgia Tech offense.  Not what we saw ie going 5 wide at Bama.  But acknowledging that wouldn't fit into your narrative of lie, bigger lie, bigger lie to try and make a point.  That isn't necessary.  Plenty of real reasons to be critical when the team goes 3-9/0-8.  I don't have an issue when someone wants to be critical as long as they aren't using lies to do it. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rightdp

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 28, 2014, 02:26:42 pm
I can almost begin to reason with this line of thinking as I feel somewhat the same about Mike Anderson. 

This opinion was worthless and filled with inaccuracies.  You described Nutt's roll the qb and cut the field by 2/3 with one possible receiver or the Georgia Tech offense.  Not what we saw ie going 5 wide at Bama.  But acknowledging that wouldn't fit into your narrative of lie, bigger lie, bigger lie to try and make a point.  That isn't necessary.  Plenty of real reasons to be critical when the team goes 3-9/0-8.  I don't have an issue when someone wants to be critical as long as they aren't using lies to do it. 

It's ok.  Jesus loves you anyways

hawgsalot

Speaking of those who run their mouth and haven't won anything....just saying...Pot/Kettle.

Science Fiction Greg

You have to be a bleeding clam to think he's been "trash talking."  Good lord, girls.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.