Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINAL: Ole Miss 35, Boise State 13 ... Attendance: 32,823

Started by jbcarol, August 28, 2014, 08:55:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  30s
Did C.J. Johnson just intercept a pass off a dude's shoulder pads?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  1m
Laquon Treadwell and No. 5 are going to meet in a back alley before this night is over.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

NaturalStateReb

Bo Wallace Turnover Machine strikes again. He's got a good arm, but I'm afraid that Freeze just can't fix stupid.

Makes me worry about this season.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: jbcarol on August 28, 2014, 07:55:24 pm
Laquon Treadwell and No. 5 are going to meet in a back alley before this night is over.

thinkin the same thing.  IMO Treadwell has been the instigator

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  11s
Said all offseason that Bo Wallace had to just not be Bad Bo for Ole Miss to be successful. Well ...

Chief Mac

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 28, 2014, 07:56:45 pm
Bo Wallace Turnover Machine strikes again. He's got a good arm, but I'm afraid that Freeze just can't fix stupid.

Makes me worry about this season.

I can't believe how horrible he is about locking onto his receivers
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 28, 2014, 07:58:46 pm
I can't believe how horrible he is about locking onto his receivers

He looks terrible. He's a 2nd half player, but the game has 2 halves.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

cypert2

Wallace is a good athlete with a good arm, but the guy has terrible vision.
Swinging on the two and the four.

reddogjcss

Boise needs to run to the wide side. There not big enough to run up the middle at the goal line.

jbcarol

Greg McElroy @GVMcElroy  ·  24s
Bo Wallace has to quit pre-determining his decisions. Gotta get thru his progressions.

jbcarol

Terrific goal line stand for the Ole Miss defense.

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  19s
Ole Miss 7, Boise State 3 (7:58 left in the second quarter). Rebels have been strong inside 20, just not other 80 yards.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Another Aussie punter.

Nice debut as it's caught by an Ole Miss player at the OM one.

NaturalStateReb

I see what you did there.

For a guy playing in his first ballgame, Gleeson looks great.

NaturalStateReb

jbcarol

Cody Prewitt picks one off on a throw from the end zone.

Ole Miss in business near the BS 13

False start Engram

jbcarol

jbcarol

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 28, 2014, 08:12:28 pm
I see what you did there.

For a guy playing in his first ballgame, Gleeson looks great.

First football play ever is a punt downed at the one.

Like the old lady who scored a hole-in-one on her first shot ever. 

jbcarol

ricepig

NaturalStateReb

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  22s
Of note: walkon Taylor Polk (Brandon) was playing outside linebacker for Ole Miss on that drive.

Huckleberry Pig

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  59s
The six combined interceptions is a new Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game record. You don't say, press box PA guy!

NaturalStateReb

jjdlc

Been wondering why everyone is so high on Ole Miss this year, sure they've got some good players, but they haven't done anything to make me think they can do anything with them.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: jjdlc on August 28, 2014, 08:25:42 pm
Been wondering why everyone is so high on Ole Miss this year, sure they've got some good players, but they haven't done anything to make me think they can do anything with them.

Ole Miss 10 carries 16 yards so far.  This is why I've laughed off those claiming they can challenge for the West.  That and the notion that Bo wasn't going to be Bo any longer. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

reddogjcss

I think  OM is a team u can do some trash talking and really get under there skin. Seem easily distracted!

jbcarol

Jerry Hinnen @JerryHinnen  ·  21s
Ole Miss thinks if they hit Boise players hard enough, gold coins will pop out. At this rate, I feel like they might.

reddogjcss

OM looks like a bunch of watch ME play instead of watch the team play.

NaturalStateReb

We're just inconsistent. Someone explain the deep pass. Let's run and get off the field.

Atlhogfan1

One running play that possession - 5 yards by Wallace. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  44s
Ole Miss has thrown three interceptions, committed seven false starts, is averaging 1.8 yards per carry and leads Boise State 7-3 at half.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 28, 2014, 08:32:45 pm
One running play that possession - 5 yards by Wallace. 

Totally baffled by that possession. At least it's over.

Sweet Feet

jbcarol

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: jbcarol on August 28, 2014, 08:29:37 pm
Jerry Hinnen @JerryHinnen  ·  21s
Ole Miss thinks if they hit Boise players hard enough, gold coins will pop out. At this rate, I feel like they might.
A couple of gold teeth might fall out.

Now this game does look like the first game of the season. Both teams definitely look ragged.

reddogjcss

OM. Needs to get a running game going than they could pick um apart with the pass

jbcarol

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  29s
Bo Wallace's helmet went off, so he has to leave game. DeVante Kincade on.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

New QB in for OM on 4th and short.  Bad snap and they're stuffed.

NaturalStateReb

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on August 28, 2014, 07:55:24 pm

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  8s
Laquon Treadwell and No. 5 just talked for a second, slapped hands. Truce?

NaturalStateReb

We look like a stir fried mess on offense tonight. Very disappointing. We'll. be lucky to get out of here with our hides intact.

passinghog

Ole Miss is better when they run traditional stuff. Is their best personnel on offense suited for the spread?...

PorkRinds

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

There are very few people in the stands at this game.
This is fun, isn't it.