Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On twitter

Started by immahog, August 27, 2014, 01:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigroots

You win by winning the line of scrimmage. CBB knows that. That's the #1 reason that good times are ahead for our football program

razorbackkid

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 27, 2014, 02:49:17 pm
Unintelligence is destined for a short Hogville life.
He does seem to have a death wish and that is unfortunate. Generally, he has very good grammar.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

swinesation

Dang it, thread derailed. I'm enjoying the conversation about Tretola, but hate picking through the other BS.

DallasHogFan

Hoping this line has really come together. Most important group to the season.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

hawginbigd1

I am not saying "intelligence?" Is right about this, but at some point you might have to put the kool-aid down! All the changing staffs, coaches, and coordinators over the last 2 decades but one man remains standing! This means someone with authority has told head coaches and/or AD's this cat has a job no matter what! You don't think possibly that could extend to his offspring ? I love my hogs as much as any of you, but I do know there are politics involved in sport at every level as well as any other type organization!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 28, 2014, 05:13:04 pm
I am not saying "intelligence?" Is right about this, but at some point you might have to put the kool-aid down! All the changing staffs, coaches, and coordinators over the last 2 decades but one man remains standing! This means someone with authority has told head coaches and/or AD's this cat has a job no matter what! You don't think possibly that could extend to his offspring ? I love my hogs as much as any of you, but I do know there are politics involved in sport at every level as well as any other type organization!
"Sir, kindly put the bong down and place your hands on the car..."
All Gas, No Brakes!