Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the Score

Started by moses_007, August 26, 2014, 08:59:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

NaturalStateReb

August 27, 2014, 10:48:21 am #51 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:14:28 am by NaturalStateReb
31-14 Auburn

Game is competitive, but Auburn begins to pull away in the 3rd.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

fakebobholt

45-21 bad guys. Our 3 backs all put up good numbers but in the red zone we have mistakes, penalties and a turnover that shoots us in the foot.

Dropkick

38-28 WAREAGLETIGERPLAINSMEN

JMartin_AF1

Arkansas 34
Auburn 31

...just because the 2006 game has motivated me and I will fly in from Germany to watch the Nicholls State game. Go Hogs!!

hogfansince79

Hogs 31
Auburn 23

:razorback:
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Hedgehog79

Wildhog

The off-season is over.  It's time for some kool-aid!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

holman24

tbhogfan

Hogs OL dominates as Arkansas wins 28-17.
Go Hogs!

ATLHog

Painful to vote with my head rather than my heart but-
Auburn 40
Hogs 23
I think Hogs hang with them thru the half, but the HUNH grinds them down in the 2nd half :(

texas tush hog

Quote from: moses_007 on August 26, 2014, 08:59:03 pm
Arkansas 38, Auburn 31.

I don't think I can improve on that score. Good prognosication.

Professor Pig

Surprisingly low scoring yet fiercely competitive game:

AR 10
AU 17

With Marshall missing a few plays, the AU HUNH offense will struggle to find a rhythm in the first half. Sloppy weather could also play a role. Look for the hogs to develop confidence in this environment.

bigbadhog

Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

dc10x1103

The Kig

Hogs- 35
War Tiggers- 17

Barners go up 10-0, then the Hogs reel off 35 straight points (2 TD's off turnovers), a late TD by Auburn is the only thing that the fans have to cheer for late in the 4th quarter against our 2nd team D.

***Completely admit that this MAY be a kool-aid induced halucination***

With slightly less sugar, I still think we find a way to win this one... a late score puts us up by 1... no idea on the score. 
Poker Porker

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Arkie4life

I'm thinking this could be a very vintage Razorback loss:
Arkansas will start off VERY strong, (maybe have a lead by halftime) but then, "bust a Houston Nutt" and a barely score again for the second half.

45-28 L

Blue35

Guz 47, hogs 13.  Porkers not ready for prime time.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Professor Pig on August 27, 2014, 11:55:40 am
Surprisingly low scoring yet fiercely competitive game:

AR 10
AU 17

With Marshall missing a few plays, the AU HUNH offense will struggle to find a rhythm in the first half. Sloppy weather could also play a role. Look for the hogs to develop confidence in this environment.

If Arkansas really can hold Auburn to 17 points, they've got a great chance to win it.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

The Hogfather

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 27, 2014, 02:02:44 pm
If Arkansas really can hold Auburn to 17 points, they've got a great chance to win it.

If we hold Auburn to 17, I think our chances of winning are very, very, very, very, very good.

lefty08

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 27, 2014, 10:32:03 am
What do we split into?

doesnt there need to be 2 factions in order to "split"?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hawgin84

pignutz

rricebuyer

PorkSoda

on the road against a top ten team?  chances are we get smoked, but since I'm a razorback fans, I gotta believe we will find a way to win.

33-31 hogs hold off a late comeback bid by auburn.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

razorbackinva

28-21 Arkansas

:razorback:

Pigsear

If it's close at the end the refs will take over.

AU 31
AR 24

FORTVEGAS

34-31 Springdale is in tears.

fakebobholt

Re: you know its finally game week 
also can tell when it's Arkansas game week because one or two of their posters will come on here to again make us rue the day we ever extended an offer to them to join the league.  They've been getting "piggyback rides" from us ever since and have been in-fighting so long they can't carry on a conversation with anyone without getting their feelings hurt and trying to lash out and start another argument. 

I hope we never open up with them again.  I hope we never play them when they have an off-week before us, even.  Putting up with these folks is just miserable- and I hope we just get it in one week spurts from here on.  The league should pass this duty around to all the other schools so that having to deal with them like this is shared.--random AU fan

quote author=lefty08 link=topic=572744.msg9143946#msg9143946 date=1409172432]

Auburn has piggy backed off the hogs for thier success.  The things you learn
doesnt there need to be 2 factions in order to "split"?
[/quote]

RLWOLFEMAN

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 27, 2014, 10:32:03 am
What do we split into?

You know in two, I mean in too...umm in to

MrThunderhog

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

GatorHog

21-18 ARK, all field goals. Enter the Era of Henson.

Al Boarland

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 27, 2014, 02:02:44 pm

If we can hold Auburn to 17 points we have a great chance at winning the SEC.

jvanhorn

Have no idea why I think this:  Arkansas 31  Auburn 27

Snouty

pigsooietim

Ark 31
Aub 28

Didnt read the thread .. Hope I didnt steal someone elses score.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Snouty on August 28, 2014, 07:34:24 am
Auburn 38
Hogs     17

Great minds think alike ;D :razorback:

rzrbckfan83

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogwild

MSMHawg

55-14 Auburn, reality starts to set in

JonesboroHogFan

collins4heisman

Quote from: popcornhog on August 26, 2014, 11:20:04 pm
Serious question -- I love the enthusiasm and I do think that anything is possible.

But why 24-21? If we win the game I would expect it to be more like 52-49 based on their offense.

is this a joke? no way we will score 50 points on any team this season especially with our slow style of ground and pound

greghog

lefty08

Quote from: collins4heisman on August 28, 2014, 02:47:36 pm
is this a joke? no way we will score 50 points on any team this season especially with our slow style of ground and pound

you have no idea what our "style" is
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

moses_007

Quote from: greghog on August 28, 2014, 03:15:43 pm
Auburn 48 Hogs 10
That's a royal stomping.  Won't happen to these Hogs.