Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the Score

Started by moses_007, August 26, 2014, 08:59:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Arkansas 38, Auburn 31.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Rod6275

we win they lose....does it really matter after that?
Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

Phil D

GO HOGS!!!!!!

razorson

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Hawgzinbowlz

Arkansas 35 - Auburn 31

" GO HOGS "

LRRandy

39-17 fighting malzhans are victorious.
This is fun, isn't it.

Tick Hog

4 point game with 5 minutes to go. Bad guys score a TD to make the final 35 to 24. We build off the game and win the next 4

moses_007

Porkahontas

You know, Auburn has lost a lot on defense, RB, and has question marks at WR. Nobody is giving Arkansas a chance.

Arkansas 28, Auburn 24

Ramtough

45-27 Auburn.   I'd like to think they don't hang 50 on us.

moses_007

Quote from: Porkahontas on August 26, 2014, 10:51:47 pm
You know, Auburn has lost a lot on defense, RB, and has question marks at WR. Nobody is giving Arkansas a chance.

Arkansas 28, Auburn 24
Most people on this board are preparing for Bielema's SEC loss #10 before the game is even played.

popcornhog

42-27 Auburn

We finish 6-6, make a bowl game, and continue to improve.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: moses_007 on August 26, 2014, 11:00:48 pm
Including most Hogvillians too.  Most people on this board are preparing for SEC loss #10 before the game is even played.

#9.
WPS

moses_007

Quote from: popcornhog on August 26, 2014, 11:02:05 pm
#9.
You're right.  We only lost 8 SEC games last year.  The 9 straight losses included Rutgers.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

IBleedRazorbackRed

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

BENTON PIGGEE

clew

30-21 UA :razorback:
Let's get this party started
Pure as the dawn

popcornhog

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on August 26, 2014, 11:11:45 pm
HOGS  24

war tiger  21

Serious question -- I love the enthusiasm and I do think that anything is possible.

But why 24-21? If we win the game I would expect it to be more like 52-49 based on their offense.
WPS

TN HOG

30-30 to go into OT.  Then ???
Play like a Champion!

Music City Hog

PorkerOinker

31-28 HOGS!

New DC has the defense fires up and ready to go. We do good job of containing the Aubbie run offense and our kicker hits a game winner with under a minute to go.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

TheRazorbackGuy

Auburn 38 Arkansas 24

But this will competitive and Arkansas will be fine at Lubbock as result.

I BLEED RBack RED

The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

BAMAPERRY

Weather.com is showing a 100% chance of rain in Auburn for Saturday. I like the Hogs chances.

MJ2

immahog

Quote from: BAMAPERRY on August 27, 2014, 07:38:30 am
Weather.com is showing a 100% chance of rain in Auburn for Saturday. I like the Hogs chances.

but why ???
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

BAMAPERRY

Both are running teams, but AU is more finesse. I think that favors the Hogs in the rain.

popcornhog

Quote from: I BLEED RBack RED on August 27, 2014, 01:56:21 am
23-17 Razorbacks

Again, what about this matchup screams 17 to you? I just don't get these predictions. Auburn is going to average 35 or 40 or more per game. Our biggest weaknesses on defense play to their offensive strengths.

I'm not saying that beating them is impossible and I believe we'll go bowling this year, but if we hold Auburn to 17 points . . . well, that could be their lowest point total if the season.

The good news for us is that their D is questionable and I do think we'll be able to Fred Talley them a bit.
WPS

bphi11ips

Quote from: popcornhog on August 27, 2014, 07:48:59 am
Again, what about this matchup screams 17 to you? I just don't get these predictions. Auburn is going to average 35 or 40 or more per game. Our biggest weaknesses on defense play to their offensive strengths.

I'm not saying that beating them is impossible and I believe we'll go bowling this year, but if we hold Auburn to 17 points . . . well, that could be their lowest point total if the season.

The good news for us is that their D is questionable and I do think we'll be able to Fred Talley them a bit.

27-20 Hogs
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

East TN HAWG

28-24 Arkansas.  We control the ball with OL and RBs. 

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: popcornhog on August 26, 2014, 11:20:04 pm
Serious question -- I love the enthusiasm and I do think that anything is possible.

But why 24-21? If we win the game I would expect it to be more like 52-49 based on their offense.

Chance of rain in the forecast.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

VirginiaHog

Because of long drives, fewer possessions,  and weather.

Dominicanhog

38-17 :razorback:

HELLO!!!!.. there's a new kid on the block... the CBB era starts this weekend in Auburn, Alabama.

HAWGENGINEER

Only optimism here is that the Hogs will cover the spread.
:razorback:
42-24 Auburn
:razorback:
"To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." - Unknown

Hog N Bama

Hogs 31 AU 24
WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hook 'em Hogs

35-24, Auburn.  A game to build on.  We hung with a top 5-10 team solid, but have things to improve upon.

oldbear

31-27 Arkansas. I have decided to predict a victory in every game. I do believe we hood them to a lower point total than expected and at minimum keep it close. I just believe that wehad more room to improve and have done so . Everything fell perfectly for the Barners last year. I don't believe it will twice.

The Hogfather

Arkansas 24
Auburn 31

I really think we'll be right in the game.  I just hope we don't give them the ball at all.  If we have 0 turnovers, we'll have a chance to win it.

MuskogeeHogFan

As poorly as our defense played and as unprepared as they were last year, they limited Auburn to their lowest offensive output of the year, and that was beginning the last third of the season.

We virtually handed them 21 points last year and shot ourselves in the foot at least twice when we had more scoring opportunities.

And all of this was accomplished with a team that isn't nearly as prepared as the 2014 version of the Hogs.

An Arkansas upset of Auburn isn't as far fetched an idea as many might think.

That being said, I have no idea what the score will be but barring any key injuries, I expect Arkansas to keep it close and perhaps have a chance to win in the 4th quarter.
Go Hogs Go!

yocdaddy

The first week of college football is hard to predict.  The vegas line is way off, but several early games will be way off.  Hogs are improved, but the Tigers will be as well.  I believe the Hogs will show more growth, because quite frankly, there is more room for growth.

Hogs 34 Auburn 31, but I'm an admitted homer.  Whatever the outcome, the Hogs will cover...
"More people would learn from their mistakes, if they weren't so busy denying them."  --Harold J. Smith

choppedporkextrasauce

34 -17 Hogs.

Korliss sets the tempo by returning the opening kickoff for a touchdown. Marshall is introduced to the aubie turf multiple time and gets to smell the Flowers.

alohawg

I' ll be really surprised and disappointed  if Arkansas doesn't play close, win or lose.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

holman24

52-0 Auburn and the hog nation splits into, it's Houston Nutt all over again.

The Hogfather

Quote from: holman24 on August 27, 2014, 10:31:19 am
52-0 Auburn and the hog nation splits into, it's Houston Nutt all over again.

What do we split into?

dzeppfan77

blkynarkfan