Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for Richard D.

Started by Hog_Swanson, August 26, 2014, 04:57:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Swanson

DO you think the BA truck fire is going to hurt recruiting?  I saw a couple tweets posted in MMQB that didn't look good.  Sorry if there is a topic on this already.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

redeye

If it does, we probably only have ourselves to blame for it.

Arkansasno1

Quote from: redeye on August 26, 2014, 05:45:56 pm
If it does, we probably only have ourselves to blame for it.
Or Auburn
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Adam Stokes

sickboy

It'll blow over. They'll either discover it's some crazy student or a drunk redneck with pyromania. Doubt it has any influence on recruiting.

redeye

Quote from: Arkansasno1 on August 26, 2014, 05:49:05 pm
Or Auburn

Well, we burned an Aubbie van and Alabama burned Aubbie trees, but I'm having trouble remembering what Auburn burned?  I really doubt that Auburn has anything to do with BA's truck and I doubt our fans do, either.

The Recruiting Guy

All depends on the kid and his parents. Doubt it's much of a problem.

In the long run don't see it being an issue. 

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: redeye on August 26, 2014, 06:14:43 pm
Well, we burned an Aubbie van and Alabama burned Aubbie trees, but I'm having trouble remembering what Auburn burned?  I really doubt that Auburn has anything to do with BA's truck and I doubt our fans do, either.
reefer

PP

Vantage 8 dude

First of all without the full facts in yet I think I'd be pretty difficult to blame the fire on a disgruntled fan(s). While it could be, it could also be something totally unrelated to B.A's being on the team. Is it my understanding that another vehicle (besides the one next to his ride and the AWbarn van) elsewhere in town was burned the same/evening morning? If that's indeed the case then it makes it more difficult to necessarily tie in the destruction of Brandon's truck to someone disgruntled with the program.

In the end until/unless we have all the facts in and a clear motive for the burnings merely speculating about who and for what reason(s) this ridiculous and cowardly destruction occurred is merely speculation and fruitless.

hogfan2000

Fayetteville is the Mayberry of the SEC.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fayetteville's violent crime per capita is as low as anywhere in the country.  If this effects recruiting it's only because of ignorance.

HamHands

It was probably a mad boyfriend who heard that his girlfriend cheated on him and the offender drives whatever kind of vehicle BA drives. That may be why several vehicles of the same make and model got burned that night. Dude got drunk and mad and decided to torch every vehicle of that kind he could find that night. Likely not even related to football.
One day at a time.