Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop Perpetuating the Idea

Started by The Hogfather, August 26, 2014, 07:20:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: hawgon on August 28, 2014, 12:28:43 pm
Are you some kind of plant from another team?  The report you link says that the police do not believe it was because he was a Razorback but suspect that the targeting is of a more personal nature.

Forget it.  He's rolling.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

TheRazorbackGuy

Are you some kind of plant from another team?  The report you link says that the police do not believe it was because he was a Razorback but suspect that the targeting is of a more personal nature.

Some guys in our state take football to a personal nature. I believe that to be the case here with the two truck fires.

Ā 

hawgon

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on August 28, 2014, 12:34:15 pm
Some guys in our state take football to a personal nature. I believe that to be the case here with the two truck fires.

Auburn?  Ole Miss?

The Hogfather

I hope he's just trying to be "cute" by repeating the same idiotic drivel ad nauseam.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: tusked on August 28, 2014, 12:39:32 pm
chicks man

No woman is going to make a box with explosives and put it under someone's truck. This is an act by a disgruntled Razorback fan.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 28, 2014, 07:51:13 am
I think perpetuating the IDEA that this could be an Arkansas fan upset with Allen because of his play on the field last season is ridiculously idiotic and hurtful to our program, whether on a message board, on the radio, in the newspaper, talk amongst friends, on television, etc.

It was not the work of a disgruntled Arkansas fan who was upset at Allen's play on the field last season.  Period.  The quicker we can get away from such thought, the better for everyone.
you don't know. None of us know.  Playing thought police doesn't make it go away.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Karma on August 28, 2014, 01:11:47 pm
you don't know. None of us know.  Playing thought police doesn't make it go away.

I know.  It just hasn't been confirmed.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on August 28, 2014, 01:02:09 pm
Yes in Florida. The women in Arkansas don't act that way. The men do.

So before it was "no woman" and now it is "Arkansas women." 

Been10Hog

A Hog fan would never try to get a coach fired they didn't like either. To say someone would chip in money with other Hog fan's to buy a plane and banner to be flown over WMS and for Hog Fans to wear black shirts in protest of the HC is IDIOTIC!!

The Hogfather

Quote from: Been10Hog on August 28, 2014, 01:41:53 pm
A Hog fan would never try to get a coach fired they didn't like either. To say someone would chip in money with other Hog fan's to buy a plane and banner to be flown over WMS and for Hog Fans to wear black shirts in protest of the HC is IDIOTIC!!

I hope you're just trying to make a joke.

Ā 

MountieDawg

Quote from: Hoggie17 on August 26, 2014, 07:30:43 am
It wasn't a Hog Fan, we would never blame players!   

There is a big issue on this site with players bad mouthing players and recruits....  They seem to be fans
SEC!

Tusks

baby, if you do this little psychotic errand for me I'll let you into my magic woo woo.....

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on August 28, 2014, 12:41:34 pm
No woman is going to make a box with explosives and put it under someone's truck. This is an act by a disgruntled Razorback fan.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

fakebobholt

This has to set a record for the OP getting dumped on. This backfired for him.

Recruits arent getting on hogville to get their football news.

The Hogfather

Quote from: fakebobholt on August 28, 2014, 06:42:11 pm
This has to set a record for the OP getting dumped on. This backfired for him.

Recruits arent getting on hogville to get their football news.

Most of the ones dumping are completely ignorant and think this was an Arkansas fan who was upset at the way Allen played on the field last season.  And I promise you I'm ok with them dumping on me.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 28, 2014, 01:44:57 pm
I hope you're just trying to make a joke.

Hogfather, that has been your entire intention on this thread. Go look in the mirror.

Mike Irwin

I think he has set a Hogville record in two categories. Most posts in a single thread and most posts claiming superior intelligence in a single thread (which is one hell of a record considering all the self proclaimed smart people posting here).

LZH

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 29, 2014, 01:12:42 am
I think he has set a Hogville record in two categories. Most posts in a single thread and most posts claiming superior intelligence in a single thread (which is one hell of a record considering all the self proclaimed smart people posting here).

<Sigh>.....well I really thought I had a chance, but at least self-proclaimed honorable mention is nothing to sneeze at.

There's always next year.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 29, 2014, 01:12:42 am

That's because I'm smarter than those who previously held the record.   ;D

Seriously, though, I have to keep typing the same thing over and over because goobs keep coming in here and typing the exact same thing over and over.  "There's no way any of us know what happened before all the facts come out.  It had to be a Razorback fan upset at Allen's play because he burned the wrong truck and came back two hours later to burn the right one."

Some people need every single fact and circumstance to come out before they can draw a logical, sound, correct conclusion.  Some don't.  You don't need to be a scientific rocket surgeon to KNOW that this wasn't an Arkansas fan upset with Allen's play on the field.  There are plenty of people in this thread and around the world who KNOW the same thing.  All of the facts coming out will only provide confirmation.

pigsooietim

Oh I get it now. On Hogville saying the same thing over and over makes it true !!! I'm married to Jessica Alba.. I'm married to Jessica Alba. I'm married to Jessica Alba. I'm married to Jessica Alba...

The Hogfather

Quote from: pigsooietim on August 29, 2014, 07:45:41 am
Oh I get it now. On Hogville saying the same thing over and over makes it true !!! I'm married to Jessica Alba.. I'm married to Jessica Alba. I'm married to Jessica Alba. I'm married to Jessica Alba...

On a thread full of them, you are the biggest one.

Hog-Corleone

the truth has finally come out...  He hates these avalanches, stay away from the avalanches!!!

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Ā 

The Hogfather

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on August 29, 2014, 07:51:30 am
the truth has finally come out...  He hates these avalanches, stay away from the avalanches!!!

That was the 1st thing I thought when I heard people trying to say someone was targeting Avalanches in Fayetteville.

+1

pigsooietim

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 07:49:16 am
On a thread full of them, you are the biggest one.

I am the smartest guy on hogville. I am the smartest guy on hogville. I am the smartest guy on hogville.

I invented the internet.. I invented the internet... I invented the internet.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 07:29:12 am
, I have to keep typing the same thing over and over because goobs keep coming in here and typing the exact same thing over and over. 

No, you keep typing the same thing because no one agrees with your edict that people quit mentioning some of the possibilities of what might have happened.

See, I personally don't think it was done to his vehicle due to his being the QB, BUT I also don't think it is unreasonable for some to think it could be.  I also don't like it when people start telling others to stop posting something, especially with the stupid stuff that gets posted here all the time.

There are things that are potentially much more damaging to recruiting posted here every day that you seem to have no issue with, so I just don't get your obsession with this one thing. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogsanity on August 29, 2014, 08:13:11 am
I personally don't think it was done to his vehicle due to his being the QB.

There you go!

hogsanity

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 08:23:21 am
There you go!

There I go what?  Just because I don't think that, and I never had said I did, does not mean I think no one should say that they do think that.

As I said, if you have deemed yourself " police of posts that might hurt recruiting " there are many other things you should tell people to quit doing that could be much more harmful than this issue.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogsanity on August 29, 2014, 08:30:02 am
There I go what?

You have a little more sense than I thought.  You're still a drama queen, though.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 08:30:36 am
You have a little more sense than I thought.  You're still a drama queen, though.

Hogfather, Wrong Answer. You Are Acting Like A Broken Record On This Thread. You Are Also Being A Drama Queen By Arguing Against The Obvious.

LRHawg

Time to take this thread out back, Pop.

The Hogfather

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on August 29, 2014, 09:05:08 am
Hogfather, Wrong Answer. You Are Acting Like A Broken Record On This Thread. You Are Also Being A Drama Queen By Arguing Against The Obvious.

Here's the 2nd biggest one.

PonderinHog

First thing I thought of, Hogfather.

TheRazorbackGuy

August 29, 2014, 09:55:07 am #284 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:08:15 am by TheRazorbackGuy
Quote from: Pork Twain on August 26, 2014, 07:22:45 am
Arkansas fans love a good made up conspiracy

Hogfather will have a new conspiracy with eco maniacs, gus lovers, auburn fan, crazy woman or the tooth fairy.

hogsanity

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on August 29, 2014, 09:55:07 am
Hogfather will have a new conspiracy with ego maniacs, gus lovers, auburn fan, crazy woman or the tooth fairy.

I just want to know if he will be on here tomorrow policing all the posts that could hurt recruiting. I will guarantee there will be things posted that will possibly damage recruiting a lot more than any speculation about that fire.

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogsanity on August 29, 2014, 10:02:13 am
I just want to know if he will be on here tomorrow policing all the posts that could hurt recruiting. I will guarantee there will be things posted that will possibly damage recruiting a lot more than any speculation about that fire.

As my friend TheRazorbackGuy would say, "your and Idiot".

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 28, 2014, 11:45:49 am
Only ones who come to my thread trying to perpetuate a ridiculously idiotic line of thought.

I so see how you got 24K+ posts... You are a bulldog..!  I am impressed...+!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 10:26:03 am

Hogfather, I never said that about hogsanity. He is an intelligent poster on this board. Next up for Hogfather is Jessica Dorrell and Donna Bragg tag teamed on BA's truck that night. But no way did a Razorback fan do it? LMAO... it was football related whacko Razorback fan.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 10:26:03 am

Ah yes, name calling, the last message board gasp of the beaten.

The Hogfather

August 29, 2014, 10:54:28 am #290 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 03:03:41 pm by The Hogfather
Quote from: hogsanity on August 29, 2014, 10:46:56 am
Ah yes, name calling, the last message board gasp of the beaten.

It is not name calling.  It is appropriately labeling.

Been10Hog

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on August 29, 2014, 07:51:30 am

Nice "The Jerk" ref

Great movie with the kinda humor my wife will never understand!!

I just figured out Hogfather's argument.  Regardless of who it turns out torched the truck, he will say that person wasn't a true hog fan or they wouldn't have done it.  30 year season ticket holder? Not a fan because real fans don't burn the QB's truck.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 10:54:28 am
It is not name calling.  It is appropriately labelling.

Hogfather, It's Called Having No Clue About The Situation. I am Starting to Believe That You Think This is a Joke to Argue With Other Individuals On Hogville.net. It is Absolutely Name Calling. Labeling is Only a Notion On This Topic Showed by You.