Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINAL: Texas A&M 52, South Carolina 28.

Started by Rolltide4ever, August 25, 2014, 08:33:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BatesvilleHOG

A&M will score points without Manziel this year.

jbcarol

A&M 7  SC 0  11:27 1st

Review added 20 seconds to the scoring drive.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

pigsooietim

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on August 28, 2014, 05:11:34 pm

Love to have Sumlin coaching here.

wupigsuey

Its could they score any without Mike Evans was the bigger question for me. So far the answer is yes.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

JTHog59

jbcarol

GoGamecocks.com @gogamecocks  ·  9m
Woooooooo! The game is under way.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Shonny Carson is the return man for SC.

Stopped near the 18.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

wupigsuey

Quote from: pigsooietim on August 28, 2014, 05:13:16 pm
Love to have Sumlin coaching here.

Are you the Tim that called into Bo's show a day or two ago? Telling him to quit cutting you off?
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Poker_hog

Quote from: JTHog59 on August 28, 2014, 05:13:52 pm
It quieted the crowd, that's for sure!!

Love the way the sec network showed the pre kickoff crowd getting hyped.

Atlhogfan1

I'd rather have RRS implode than have Sumlin.  I thought last season killed the legend of Kevin Sumlin. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jbcarol

A&M kicker got a lot of hang time on the kick off taken near the goal line.

Dylan Thompson's first pass in '14 is overthrown.

jbcarol

Thompson finds his man over the middle but he drops it.

Armani "Ronnie" Watts lays the boom on him.

hoghearted

Well &M defense looking goo or is SC looking bad?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

jbcarol

Huge 3rd and 10 near the SC 18 for the Ball Coach's club.

Pass incomplete.

Flag.

PI.

First down SC.

hoghearted

pigsooietim

Quote from: wupigsuey on August 28, 2014, 05:15:02 pm
Are you the Tim that called into Bo's show a day or two ago? Telling him to quit cutting you off?

No I would never listen to or call any of those moronic so called sports shows in this state.

wupigsuey

jbcarol

wupigsuey

Quote from: pigsooietim on August 28, 2014, 05:18:33 pm
No I would never listen to or call any of those moronic so called sports shows in this state.

10-4

hoghearted

jbcarol

Incomplete through sets of arms.

No flag.

Punt team comes on.

pigsooietim

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 28, 2014, 05:15:54 pm
I'd rather have RRS implode than have Sumlin.  I thought last season killed the legend of Kevin Sumlin.

I dont think you have anything to worry about. The gobn here will never allow another spread offense coach here again. They insist on winning the Broyles way.

jbcarol

jbcarol

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

intelligence

SC looking mad weak. Like i told you, Thompson is not very good. Looks terrified out there, but pretty solid arm. A&M looks ok defensively. They are better than i thought they'd be, but thats magnified by the weakness of SC.

Huckleberry Pig

you may not like sumlin as a person but the guy can coach.  and while he's at a&m they will squad a good team.  hoping an NFL team or a bigger college program snags him from a&m soon.

still early but they look good.  their O line is dominating.  we'll see if their D can hold up

farmhawg

Might have to rethink counting the aggies as a win.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

trashcan maN

I may have been mistaken when I said the Aggies would be bad. That D looked stout

jbcarol

1st and 10 near the A&M 10:

Carson gets 16 up the gut

Dirty

South Carolina in the SEC Championship Game?   

Dirty

jbcarol

Nice pass from Hill to Reynolds near the 44 on the sideline.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Poker_hog

hoghearted

A$M has a nice passing game, heck, a nice offense

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

jbcarol

Seals-Jones got turned around on a pass and it was dropped.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hoggish1

Fine, but can they put together a D?

Dirty

Sweet Feet

Quote from: pigsooietim on August 28, 2014, 05:19:33 pm
I dont think you have anything to worry about. The gobn here will never allow another spread offense coach here again. They insist on winning the Broyles way.
Which is why arkansas wont evolve and continue to be a mediocre SEC team

jbcarol

Chris Moody, SC Safety is down and more medical is coming out.

intelligence

South Carolina is not a top 25 team this year.

onebadrubi

First thing I noticed, Hands around neck and holding is being allowed....bad.

A&M either has a fluke with their D or a lot of people have underestimated them. 

LRHawg

Not even 1 quarter in and already A&M have us scared. Let's let this play out

jbcarol

A&M gets another 1st down on 3rd and long after a Hill scramble, his first.

Atlhogfan1

We can't count anyone as a win.

A&M has recruited very well.  Coaching is what I would question and will be what will hold the program back.  But they will have talent and will tough to beat some weeks.  They've had talent.  They were loaded with NFL talent the last couple of seasons. 

Hill and A&M's line looks good.