Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas 2014 Football Preview

Started by Biggus Piggus, August 25, 2014, 02:18:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Bottom lining your posts, anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5. I will not be happy with anything less than 7-5 after the last two seasons.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: HoginMemphis on August 26, 2014, 04:57:04 pm
Bottom lining your posts, anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5. I will not be happy with anything less than 7-5 after the last two seasons.

Agreed.
[CENSORED]!

LZH

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 26, 2014, 03:19:59 pm
Seems naive. When has Hawkins ever been mentioned as anything more than an anecdote? I don't know that there has been any consecutive days of coachspeak involving Hawkins. In his entire career.

Forgive me but the entire hammering away at Hawkins seems like a jaded, agenda-driven effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. Hawkins is roster shrapnel at this point, leftover debris from "the mess".

I guess that's a 'no'.

31to6

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 26, 2014, 04:19:11 pm
I remember we thought we were going to manhandle Rutgers's defensive line in 2012 because of the size discrepancy. Didn't work out that way.
Exactly.

hogwild210

Quote from: IntegrityHog on August 26, 2014, 03:32:26 pm
Um.....unless you are a member of the coaching staff, I don't think you should be questioning their decisions on where to put players.  I'll leave that to the professionals....you know, the ones who are PAID TO DO THIS FOR A LIVING.

Are you familiar with the concept of a message board? Is this your first one?
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

lefty08

Quote from: LZH on August 26, 2014, 02:50:34 pm
Is Hawkins not a starter?  I figured with his speed that he'd be ready to go by now, as a slot receiver anyway.  I gotta say that I don't know who would even be our #1 outside guy.  Whoever it is, they've got to pay attention and catch better than what we saw last year.

No. 1 deep threat would probably be cornelius
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Westcoasthog

I PREDICTED THAT ARKANSAS WOULD WIN ALL OF THE REGULAR SEASON GAMES AND THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP AND ON TO THE NEW NATIONAL TITLE GAME.  ARKANSAS COULD TAKE ON SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IN A BOWL GAME THEY HAVE TO SETTLE A SCORE IN FACT TWO SCORES IN LOS ANGELES AND IN FAYETTEVILLE.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Westcoasthog on August 27, 2014, 02:24:11 am
     I PREDICTED THAT ARKANSAS WOULD WIN ALL OF THE REGULAR SEASON GAMES AND THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP AND ON TO THE NEW NATIONAL TITLE GAME.  ARKANSAS COULD TAKE ON SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IN A BOWL GAME THEY HAVE TO SETTLE A SCORE IN FACT TWO SCORES IN LOS ANGELES AND IN FAYETTEVILLE.
DID YOU JUST GET BACK FROM THE DISPENSARY?

PP

I BLEED RBack RED

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on August 27, 2014, 03:23:04 am

PP
+1..I chuckled in bed so loud I woke up my girl..
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on August 27, 2014, 03:23:04 am

PP

NO.  KISS/"DEAF" LEPPARD CONCERT
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: three hog night on August 26, 2014, 04:38:51 pm
[/b]

I feel that the improvement in the Oline is going to be good, BUT the WR's have improved with the return of Wilson and addition of the new players.  A healthy BA will allow us to use the whole playbook.   The back 7 on defense should surprise us with their improvement.  There were a number of CB's and LB's that played and gained valuable experience last year and it will pay off this year.  We will be 2-3 deep at CB and LB which is a big change from last year and critical when playing HUNH teams.

Yes. If I could tell just how good the receivers are, then it would be easier to make a call on this season.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 27, 2014, 03:19:31 pm
Yes. If I could tell just how good the receivers are, then it would be easier to make a call on this season.
Maybe a wet field will help them get a little separation.