Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PUTTING MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS

Started by B0SSH0GG, August 25, 2014, 12:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Ahhhh guys making fake bets against each other online...must be close to football season.

HoginGa

I wish I was wealthy...I'm not gonna make it to auburn this year but I hope our success continues I'm calling an outright win...why because I've lived our success at auburn I've been over there 8 times in 16 years. I could be wrong but I'm going without googling that we have a 4 and 4 record...we are not and never have been intimated by that stadium...it's no Little Rock...

Huckleberry Pig

agree with ya but please see PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS thread, they're talking about it in there

HoginGa

popcornhog

Quote from: HoginGa on August 25, 2014, 09:22:07 pm
I wish I was wealthy...I'm not gonna make it to auburn this year but I hope our success continues I'm calling an outright win...why because I've lived our success at auburn I've been over there 8 times in 16 years. I could be wrong but I'm going without googling that we have a 4 and 4 record...we are not and never have been intimated by that stadium...it's no Little Rock...

Where in Georgia do you live? Is it Auburn country or UGA country?
WPS

MSMHawg

Quote from: BBsTheMan on August 25, 2014, 09:15:37 pm
Ahhhh guys making fake bets against each other online...must be close to football season.

Hey I am giving any and all of you want part of "putting your money where your mouth is" I'll deposit mine into an account , but you will have to do the same. Now who wants some? Or are you chicken? I am giving the 21 and taking Auburn

HoginGa

I'm in henry county just south of ATL ..my wife's a bulldog I wish she would bet me something ..she is intimidated by auburn and thinks line is accurate....hahahahahaha

popcornhog

Quote from: HoginGa on August 25, 2014, 09:59:36 pm
I'm in henry county just south of ATL ..my wife's a bulldog I wish she would bet me something ..she is intimidated by auburn and thinks line is accurate....hahahahahaha

If you had tickets would you be able to make the drive over to Auburn?
WPS

HoginGa

I wish brother but reason I can't go is a bulldog fan snaked me out of the day ...it's all good I went two years ago and we won... And when we whip the dogs in the Rock I will be vindicated....just sayin

HoginGa

I'm a mailman and we run short handed on help these days...

popcornhog

Quote from: HoginGa on August 25, 2014, 10:54:15 pm
I wish brother but reason I can't go is a bulldog fan snaked me out of the day ...it's all good I went two years ago and we won... And when we whip the dogs in the Rock I will be vindicated....just sayin

Sorry to hear that.

Let me know if the situation changes.
WPS

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: HoginGa on August 25, 2014, 09:59:36 pm

Is she house trained?
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HoginGa

Yeah and before she decided to be a full fledged dog fan I've had her calling the Hogs at auburn and South Carolina louder than most born and bred ...she wouldn't  fess up to it today....but my son and I will always remember...

HoginGa

Only game close to me this year that I can make is the SEC championship ....shock em all...WPS!!!

MSMHawg

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hog N Bama

It's gonna be HOG HEAVEN here on Hogville Sunday morning.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MSMHawg

Quote from: B0SSH0GG on August 25, 2014, 12:57:03 pm
I may regret this but I do not think there is a snowball's chance in hell that Auburn beats us by 21 on Saturday. How sure am I? I have a $500 bet placed that says so. I believe this team is hungry, insulted by lack of media attention, and poised to surprise some people. Do I think we win the game? Probably not but my money says we don't embarrass ourselves and if a few breaks come our way I may be celebrating a victory as well as some extra spending money. WPS!  :razorback:

Time to put that money where your mouth is.

jimmur74

I may regret this but I do not think there is a snowball's chance in hell that Auburn beats us by 21 on Saturday. How sure am I? I have a $500 bet placed that says so. I believe this team is hungry, insulted by lack of media attention, and poised to surprise some people. Do I think we win the game? Probably not but my money says we don't embarrass ourselves and if a few breaks come our way I may be celebrating a victory as well as some extra spending money. WPS!  :razorback:

Sorry man

HogGoneWild

You could of fed alotta hungry kids with that $500

LRAFBHog

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 27, 2014, 08:16:16 pm
It's gonna be HOG HEAVEN here on Hogville Sunday morning.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Counting our losses is not heaven, money or wins.  Hogville seems to be loaded with fans that must make Auburn fans chuckle and shake their heads.  Who besides Bosshogg will admit to blowing $500 on a bet with lottery odds.  LOL, how idiotic can one get.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15