Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is everybody cooking this weekend for the game?

Started by troyer37, August 25, 2014, 10:04:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SamBuckhart

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2014, 12:30:56 pm
cover in yellow mustard, cake on the rub of your choice, smoke low and slow at around 225-250 until it reaches 195 degrees.  Wrap in foil and an old towel, place in cooler for one hour.  Then remove, pull, and enjoy.  Easy peasy.  If you wanna get fancy inject it with some apple juice or whatever you wish.
This is the recipe that I use also for boston butt. Sauce?
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

The NewEra

Game day will be snack day at my place. Kibobs sprinkled with some bourbon and Pepsi, or maybe the other way around.

Hoggish1

Augustus

Quote from: troyer37 on August 25, 2014, 02:41:55 pm
3 lbs. Three hours? Or longer?

If you're smoking meat, never rely on hours/lbs. Get a good meat thermometer and check the internal temps to know when it's ready.  As others have stated, for a pork butt, 190-195 degrees is the sweet spot.

PIGZSNOUT

I was thinking about having Johanna get me some eagle eggs, but I have a sneaky feeling a couple of mice are out to get me. Then i was considering alligator meat, but i dont want to get that close to the ledge and possibly fall over.
if all goes as planned for the rest of the week im hoping to be at the game this weekend, so hopefully i'll be eating tailgate food or visiting the concession stand.

Augustus

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2014, 12:30:56 pm
cover in yellow mustard, cake on the rub of your choice, smoke low and slow at around 225-250 until it reaches 195 degrees.  Wrap in foil and an old towel, place in cooler for one hour.  Then remove, pull, and enjoy.  Easy peasy.  If you wanna get fancy inject it with some apple juice or whatever you wish.

I've never been able to get down with yellow mustard on pork butts... to me, they've just never needed it. Now, deer meat or other game? Absolutely.

Also, I know it's cheating, but I'd be remiss if I didn't bring it up... after 4 or so hours, the meat can't absorb any more "smoke". After 4 hours, I wrap in foil, put it in the oven at 225F until the butt hits 195F internal temp.  It's easier, and you don't have to monitor the smoker while waiting for the butt to break through "the wall"

Just my opinion/experience.

PorkRinds

Quote from: SamBuckhart on August 25, 2014, 08:41:05 pm
i made a batch of brown sugar based sauce a month or so ago so I've been using that. I like to switch it up. A forum member is supposed to be sending me a new recipe. All you guys in this thread need to be posting in the tailgating forum if you aren't! WE share tons of recipes and techniques and post pics of our cooks. Come over and post!

PorkRinds

Quote from: Augustus on August 25, 2014, 09:21:00 pm
I've never been able to get down with yellow mustard on pork butts... to me, they've just never needed it. Now, deer meat or other game? Absolutely.

Also, I know it's cheating, but I'd be remiss if I didn't bring it up... after 4 or so hours, the meat can't absorb any more "smoke". After 4 hours, I wrap in foil, put it in the oven at 225F until the butt hits 195F internal temp.  It's easier, and you don't have to monitor the smoker while waiting for the butt to break through "the wall"

Agreed with your thoughts on a probe thermometer. Mine stays in the meat and has an alarm for when I hit the sweet spot. I'm not a fan of cheating and finishing in the oven for a couple of reasons. I love the bark you get from a long smoke. The second thing is, I have a ceramic grill, so it's no extra work to keep it on there. My grill can keep a steady temp for 20 hours on a load of coals, so that's plenty of time. I honestly never even have to crack the lid. Ceramic grills are money. Lots of people swear by big green eggs. Mine is a primo, which is the oval shaped, American made version of a ceramic grill. It's a beast.

Großer Kriegschwein

Not cheating. It's using modern technology to finish. I posted the same thing above. I did that when I used to cook for FRG fund raisers in Korea. Only so much room in the smoker.  And I pull mine out of the smoker between 2-3 hours and move to the oven.
This is my non-signature signature.

PorkRinds

And honestly, the mustard isn't for flavor, it's just to make the rub stick. My last butt, in fact, I used margarine instead at the suggestion of a fellow tailgate forum poster, and the bark it created was insane. I'll likely do that from here on out.

Augustus

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2014, 09:27:41 pm
Agreed with your thoughts on a probe thermometer. Mine stays in the meat and has an alarm for when I hit the sweet spot. I'm not a fan of cheating and finishing in the oven for a couple of reasons. I love the bark you get from a long smoke. The second thing is, I have a ceramic grill, so it's no extra work to keep it on there. My grill can keep a steady temp for 20 hours on a load of coals, so that's plenty of time. I honestly never even have to crack the lid. Ceramic grills are money. Lots of people swear by big green eggs. Mine is a primo, which is the oval shaped, American made version of a ceramic grill. It's a beast.

LOL, I hear ya... I'm working with a cheaper barrel model w/ side box. I've lined the bottom/sides with bricks to help with temp control, but there's still quite a bit of air leaks.

Agreed on the bark of a full smoke, though. And, yes. A good thermometer is an absolute must.

Dangit! I'm gonna have to start a butt Friday night now! Just talking about it has me riled up! I was initially planning on just chicken wings, burgers, & dogs.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Augustus on August 25, 2014, 09:37:50 pm
LOL, I hear ya... I'm working with a cheaper barrel model w/ side box. I've lined the bottom/sides with bricks to help with temp control, but there's still quite a bit of air leaks.

Agreed on the bark of a full smoke, though. And, yes. A good thermometer is an absolute must.

Dangit! I'm gonna have to start a butt Friday night now! Just talking about it has me riled up! I was initially planning on just chicken wings, burgers, & dogs.

Dude, I'm telling you, try the margarine. It's a winner. As if it needs more fat, but still. The bark was noticeably better. Before I got my primo, I was using a brinkman barrel smoker that I did a bunch of modifications to that made it serviceable. That's how I cut my teeth for four years. When I bought the primo, my game instantly went up to a whole new level. It's a game changer. 

BOAR_N2BWILD

August 25, 2014, 09:46:49 pm #62 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:57:18 pm by BOAR_N2BWILD
The easiest recipe I have for pulled pork - I can actually make it in a electric roaster- perfect for tailgating.
Bone in pork butt  and a rub that I get from  a local BBQ place. I then pour 1 can of sprite in it and let it cook on about 250 degrees for about 5 hours. I add more rub though out cooking. Use two forks and it will literally fall apart. serve with slaw BBQ sauce and potato buns. Great with sweet potato fries.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

pigture perfect

Since I have to be in New England this weekend, I'm gonna say Lobster and crab cakes.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Augustus

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2014, 09:41:48 pm
Dude, I'm telling you, try the margarine. It's a winner. As if it needs more fat, but still. The bark was noticeably better. Before I got my primo, I was using a brinkman barrel smoker that I did a bunch of modifications to that made it serviceable. That's how I cut my teeth for four years. When I bought the primo, my game instantly went up to a whole new level. It's a game changer.

Yeah, I've been on the brink of upgrading to another... but it really just boils down to budget. Pork butts are so forgiving, it doesn't really matter with my setup. And, I've got baby backs & STL ribs down pat.  Plus, it's an excellent steak/chicken/burger/dogs grill, with plenty of real estate leftover for veggies/bread.  Even if I got another smoker, I'd still keep the grill... just because of the grill, ya know?

But, if I ever get serious about briskets, I'm absolutely gonna have to upgrade. Temp control on mine is just such an issue, I don't trust mine with a brisket (and I have found that out the hard way).

Thanks for the tip on the margarine! Melted? or just rub the margarine sticks on it before applying the rub?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Augustus on August 25, 2014, 09:52:30 pm
Yeah, I've been on the brink of upgrading to another... but it really just boils down to budget. Pork butts are so forgiving, it doesn't really matter with my setup. And, I've got baby backs & STL ribs down pat.  Plus, it still functions as an excellent steak/chicken/burger/dogs grill, with plenty of real estate leftover for veggies/bread.  Even if I got another smoker, I'd still keep the grill... just because of the grill, ya know?

But, if I ever get serious about briskets, I'm absolutely gonna have to upgrade. Temp control on mine is just such an issue, I don't trust mine with a brisket (and I have found that out the hard way).

I haven't actually done a brisket. They're just so darn expensive that I've just avoided them. I've done some rocking tri tips though. But this cooker makes grilled food and smoked food just so much better. I grilled up some bbq yard bird last night that was amazing. And it takes me about 60 seconds to light this thing with a mapp torch. I've baked bread, made pizza, done steak, burgers, ribs, chicken, wings, butts, and just about anything you can think of. It's so darn versatile. If I ever get another grill, I'll get a larger version of this one and keep both. They are expensive though. I have a buddy that sells then though, so I got a really good deal on mine. Like almost half price good deal. That made it more feasible for me. My wife was Leary about the price tag, but now she will tell you it's the best money we've spent. This summer I cooked on it 5-6 days a week. I can cook the entire meal on it and not heat up the kitchen, so that makes it even better! I even make dessert on it.

Augustus

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2014, 09:57:33 pm
I haven't actually done a brisket. They're just so darn expensive that I've just avoided them. I've done some rocking tri tips though. But this cooker makes grilled food and smoked food just so much better. I grilled up some bbq yard bird last night that was amazing. And it takes me about 60 seconds to light this thing with a mapp torch. I've baked bread, made pizza, done steak, burgers, ribs, chicken, wings, butts, and just about anything you can think of. It's so darn versatile. If I ever get another grill, I'll get a larger version of this one and keep both. They are expensive though. I have a buddy that sells then though, so I got a really good deal on mine. Like almost half price good deal. That made it more feasible for me. My wife was Leary about the price tag, but now she will tell you it's the best money we've spent. This summer I cooked on it 5-6 days a week. I can cook the entire meal on it and not heat up the kitchen, so that makes it even better! I even make dessert on it.

yeah, briskets are expensive, and... they're much more sensitive to temp spikes/drops. You really have to have your temp control managed or it won't turn out right.  It sounds like with your setup, you could do a very good cook.

At the risk of blasphemy, I do have a recipe for a complete oven-cooked brisket.... tastes just like out of a smoker. But, like you said, it doesn't have the bark.

I may just have to buy my own birthday present this year, and get myself a new smoker  ;D

Razorbax

Quote from: Augustus on August 25, 2014, 09:52:30 pm
Yeah, I've been on the brink of upgrading to another... but it really just boils down to budget. Pork butts are so forgiving, it doesn't really matter with my setup. And, I've got baby backs & STL ribs down pat.  Plus, it's an excellent steak/chicken/burger/dogs grill, with plenty of real estate leftover for veggies/bread.  Even if I got another smoker, I'd still keep the grill... just because of the grill, ya know?

Thanks for the tip on the margarine! Melted? or just rub the margarine sticks on it before applying the rub?
Squeeze Parkay

Uncommon

Would really like to cook the car or truck belonging to the person who torched Brandon Allen's car.

Would prepare the car by tenderizing it with a baseball bat.  Then, sear it with a nice flamethrower.

footballfan

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

The Midwestern standard.  Grilling brats and sweet corn.  We live in Iowa, and the fresh sweet corn from the farmers market is unbelievable.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

The Kig

Whatever the bar at the Birmingham Marriott is serving... Hopefully, it will be Tiger served medium rare. Going to Tuscaloosa to take my Freshman daughter to an early lunch... then getting a room instead of driving back to Nashville, just so we can watch the game live.   Just know that I don't have the discipline to drive 3 hours without listening to a single score or checking my phone....
Poker Porker

footballfan

Quote from: Pyotr Tchaikhogsky on August 25, 2014, 10:27:42 pm
The Midwestern standard.  Grilling brats and sweet corn.  We live in Iowa, and the fresh sweet corn from the farmers market is unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FWBxVis49M

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Steef

Pizza Hut.

Deep dish meat lovers. Hot wings.

Too much football on the tube, to spend time cooking.

Razorbax

I also will have a bottle of Pappy 15 that was gifted to me a couple years ago.....When we beat Auburn, I'll finally open it and take a nice dram or two from it....

GoHogs1091

Quote from: SamBuckhart on August 25, 2014, 08:41:05 pm

I have tried a lot of BBQ sauces.  Here is my personal list of the best that I have found (in this particular order).

1.  Van's Pig Stands Mild Sauce-  A restaurant over in Shawnee, Oklahoma since 1930.  Their mild sauce is available on their web site in the Online Store.

http://pigstands.com/newstore/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1

The sauce has some tangyness, but it is really, really good on smoked meat.

Tied for 1st with Van's Pig Stands

Lotta Bull BBQ Original Sauce-   Mike Davis' sauce.  Davis is a really good competiton smoker on the BBQ competition circuit (he is a 4 Time American Royal Grand Champion).

http://lottabullbbq.com/store/

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/lotta-bull-bbq-original-barbecue-sauce

Davis' sauce is just a really good sauce.  It does have some smokiness to the sauce (not too much smokiness).  The bottle of it I had, I let someone try a spoon of it, and the person stated that it tasted like it had meat in the sauce (person was tasting the smoky aspect).

2.  Curley's Famous Hickory Barbeque Sauce-  This is a sauce from Hutchinson, Kansas.  It is a very good sauce.  It is all natural with no preservatives added-- an award winning recipe for over 25 years.  The Wal-Mart Supercenters in Fort Smith carry it (at least 2 of the Supercenters in Fort Smith do), but I don't know how many other Wal-Mart Supercenters carry Curley's Famous Hickory Barbeque Sauce.

The Hickory one is the 2nd from the left in the following picture.

http://www.curleysbbq.com/

3.  Big Bob Gibson Championship Red Sauce-  A restaurant over in Decatur, Alabama.  The sauce has won the Best Sauce on the Planet Award at the Kansas City American Royal. 

http://bigbobgibson.com/championship-red-sauce-1-19-oz-bottle/

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/big-bob-gibson-red-bbq-sauce

What is interesting about the Big Bob Gibson sauce is that it has steak sauce as one of it's ingredients.

4.  Horizon Original Barbecue Sauce-   Horizon also makes smokers.  It is a Perry, Oklahoma sauce.  The Horizon sauce has won the Best Sauce on the Planet Award at the Kansas City American Royal twice.  The Atwoods Farm and Implement Store in Fort Smith has the Horizon sauce for sale, but I don't know if other Atwoods store locations has the sauce.

http://www.horizonbbqsmokersstore.com/servlet/the-300/Horizon-Original-BBQ-Sauce/Detail

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/horizon-original-barbecue-sauce

The Horizon sauce is just a really good, balanced sauce.

5.  Wabash BBQ Mild-   Wabash BBQ is a restaurant up at Excelsior Springs, Missouri. 

http://www.wabashbbq.com/bbqsauce.html

The Wabash BBQ Mild sauce is a sweet tasting sauce (not too sweet). 

ImHogginIt

ImHogginIt

Quote from: steefhog on August 25, 2014, 10:41:02 pm
Pizza Hut.

Deep dish meat lovers. Hot wings.

Too much football on the tube, to spend time cooking.

That's what I'm gonna do Thursday for the A&M/South Carolina game. Throw in lots of beer too  ;D

troyer37

Well you guys got me on the butter. I have an electric smoker and yes i know some people say its not a true smoke but I love that it keeps a consistent temp and i don't have to always check on it. Set it and forget it. I am going to look into this primo smoker though sounds like it gets stuff done PorkRinds.

PorkRinds

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 25, 2014, 11:17:45 pm
I have tried a lot of BBQ sauces.  Here is my personal list of the best that I have found (in this particular order).

1.  Van's Pig Stands Mild Sauce-  A restaurant over in Shawnee, Oklahoma since 1930.  Their mild sauce is available on their web site in the Online Store.

http://pigstands.com/newstore/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1

The sauce has some tangyness, but it is really, really good on smoked meat.

Tied for 1st with Van's Pig Stands

Lotta Bull BBQ Original Sauce-   Mike Davis' sauce.  Davis is a really good competiton smoker on the BBQ competition circuit (he is a 4 Time American Royal Grand Champion).

http://lottabullbbq.com/store/

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/lotta-bull-bbq-original-barbecue-sauce

Davis' sauce is just a really good sauce.  It does have some smokiness to the sauce (not too much smokiness).  The bottle of it I had, I let someone try a spoon of it, and the person stated that it tasted like it had meat in the sauce (person was tasting the smoky aspect).

2.  Curley's Famous Hickory Barbeque Sauce-  This is a sauce from Hutchinson, Kansas.  It is a very good sauce.  It is all natural with no preservatives added-- an award winning recipe for over 25 years.  The Wal-Mart Supercenters in Fort Smith carry it (at least 2 of the Supercenters in Fort Smith do), but I don't know how many other Wal-Mart Supercenters carry Curley's Famous Hickory Barbeque Sauce.

The Hickory one is the 2nd from the left in the following picture.

http://www.curleysbbq.com/

3.  Big Bob Gibson Championship Red Sauce-  A restaurant over in Decatur, Alabama.  The sauce has won the Best Sauce on the Planet Award at the Kansas City American Royal. 

http://bigbobgibson.com/championship-red-sauce-1-19-oz-bottle/

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/big-bob-gibson-red-bbq-sauce

What is interesting about the Big Bob Gibson sauce is that it has steak sauce as one of it's ingredients.

4.  Horizon Original Barbecue Sauce-   Horizon also makes smokers.  It is a Perry, Oklahoma sauce.  The Horizon sauce has won the Best Sauce on the Planet Award at the Kansas City American Royal twice.  The Atwoods Farm and Implement Store in Fort Smith has the Horizon sauce for sale, but I don't know if other Atwoods store locations has the sauce.

http://www.horizonbbqsmokersstore.com/servlet/the-300/Horizon-Original-BBQ-Sauce/Detail

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/products/horizon-original-barbecue-sauce

The Horizon sauce is just a really good, balanced sauce.

5.  Wabash BBQ Mild-   Wabash BBQ is a restaurant up at Excelsior Springs, Missouri. 

http://www.wabashbbq.com/bbqsauce.html

The Wabash BBQ Mild sauce is a sweet tasting sauce (not too sweet).

If I'm buying at the grocery store, I usually go for Curley's as well.  I've noticed that if you check the ingredients, and it doesn't' have high fructose corn syrup, it seems like it's going to be a decent sauce at least.  If they take the time to add real ingredients that I would use at home and not cut corners, it's usually pretty good.

PorkRinds

Quote from: troyer37 on August 26, 2014, 07:56:01 am
Well you guys got me on the butter. I have an electric smoker and yes i know some people say its not a true smoke but I love that it keeps a consistent temp and i don't have to always check on it. Set it and forget it. I am going to look into this primo smoker though sounds like it gets stuff done PorkRinds.

It's a machine bro.  I wouldn't rave about it if it wasn't the best grill I've ever used.  Any ceramic grill will do, so if you need to save some coin go with a big green egg or Komodo Joe.  Both will do a similarly good job.  I just like the primo oval shape. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 26, 2014, 01:40:31 am
That's what I'm gonna do Thursday for the A&M/South Carolina game. Throw in lots of beer too  ;D

Make that 3 of us. Already informed the ol' lady its pizza on Thursday night. BBQ on Saturday.
This is my non-signature signature.

troyer37

You guys will definetly have to let me know how all your BBQ turns out! I am pretty pumped about trying some of these new recipes!

PonderinHog

rzrbaxfan

This is the best thread!  We'll be smoking some ribs.  I have a paprika/brown sugar/kosher salt rub plus a little squeeze parkay.  Don't know if I'm going to use apple or cherry wood yet.  My picky 2.5 year old wants to dip every kind of meat in some kind of sauce, but she eats rib meat like she can't get enough.  Wife loves it too.  Going to have grilled veggies for a side and pigs-in-a-blanket for appetizers.

As for the game, we have a small TV in the carport so I won't miss anything if I have to tend to the grill.

PorkRinds

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on August 26, 2014, 09:38:39 am
This is the best thread!  We'll be smoking some ribs.  I have a paprika/brown sugar/kosher salt rub plus a little squeeze parkay.  Don't know if I'm going to use apple or cherry wood yet.  My picky 2.5 year old wants to dip every kind of meat in some kind of sauce, but she eats rib meat like she can't get enough.  Wife loves it too.  Going to have grilled veggies for a side and pigs-in-a-blanket for appetizers.

As for the game, we have a small TV in the carport so I won't miss anything if I have to tend to the grill.

I like a mix of cherry and hickory.

ifghog

Well guys it is my daughters 13th BDAY.  I will have twelve 13 yr old girls at my house. So yes feel sorry for me. With a group that big I am doing burgers and dogs...I told them from 3-7 I am off limits. Dear God I pray they leave me alone!

1highhog

Porterhouse Steaks, with grilled onions, peppers, squash, and stuffed mushrooms on the side.

troyer37

Haha just find a room with a TV and lock yourself in it. Bring some of that food of course!

zane

RIP LSUfan

zane

Haven't done a drunken chicken in a while

[attachment deleted by admin]
RIP LSUfan

Razorbax

Quote from: zane on August 26, 2014, 10:11:37 am
Haven't done a drunken chicken in a while

Now if I can pry the secret of cooking upside down drunken chicken from you...... :)

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Razorbax on August 26, 2014, 10:33:15 am
Now if I can pry the secret of cooking upside down drunken chicken from you...... :)

Looks like the cook imbibed as well.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

troyer37

DeltaBoy

Pork chops , Chicken and some Ribeyes,  :razorback:
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 26, 2014, 08:14:30 am
If I'm buying at the grocery store, I usually go for Curley's as well.  I've noticed that if you check the ingredients, and it doesn't' have high fructose corn syrup, it seems like it's going to be a decent sauce at least.  If they take the time to add real ingredients that I would use at home and not cut corners, it's usually pretty good.

You make a good point about high fructose corn syrup.  A lot of sauces have it, so it can be difficult to find one that doesn't have HFCS.

Those sauces I listed are so good that I sometimes have a difficult time deciding which one I want to use.  A sauce that I am really wanting to try is from a restaurant (Hayward's Pit Bar-B-Que) up at Overland Park, KS.  The founder is originally from Hope, AR, and he perfected his recipes at Hope before going up to Kansas.  The second and third direct link each have a review of the sauce.

http://haywards-bbq.com/

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/collections/sauces-marinades/products/haywards-pit-barbecue-sauce

http://www.kcbbqsource.com/haywards-pit-barbecue-sauce-18oz/     

jwpattyson

Goin for my fail safe Buffalo Chilli. After that it is a toss up.
Give me Razorback sports or give me death.

troyer37

Does anybody know if head country has corn syrup?