Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mascot Challenge

Started by HalfShot69, August 25, 2014, 08:08:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HalfShot69

DLUXHOG

Vote Hogvillers!   Aubie is leading 66% to our 34%!   We can pull this off!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 25, 2014, 08:12:40 am
Vote Hogvillers!   Aubie is leading 66% to our 34%!   We can pull this off!

Dang even their mascot gets paid.....................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DLUXHOG

Thanks Hogville!   We're catching up and closing the gap!   It's now Arkansas @ 43% and Auburn at 57%..........

Hogeration

Swine Superior

We're gaining 54-46, only 8 percent down. :razorback:

termite

1highhog

Is there anyway you can vote without being on a Facebook or twitter?

pigsooietim

Bama has the dumbest mascot ever. I mean really ? Why would anyone want a big ugly
ELEPHANT !!! And why would Auburn use both an eagle and a tiger , which is it ? I mean
really !!!! Pick a mascot Auburn just one !!! Also there are way too many tigers. Auburn
Tigers, LSU Tigers, Missouri Tigers !!! And Ole Miss goes from rebels to bears ? Whatever.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: 1highhog on August 26, 2014, 06:46:04 am
Is there anyway you can vote without being on a Facebook or twitter?

I don't think so, however, it says, very clearly, that nothing is posted to your Facebook page.........

RazorBassin

RedyorNot

The easiest way to manipulate this contest in our favor will be using Twitter. Tweet what youre grilling this weekend, include the hashtag and ask your followers and theirs to re-tweet it.

Pork Twain

I just earned every point I could.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

OldArmy94

I hate overstuffed mascots. Just go with Tusk and be done with the ridiculous clown costume looking thing.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: OldArmy94 on August 26, 2014, 10:32:03 am
I hate overstuffed mascots. Just go with Tusk and be done with the ridiculous clown costume looking thing.

To each his own but most kids love them. One of the best pictures my sister has of her two boys is with Big Red. Let the kids have fun. To see a childs face light up when the mascot acknowledges them is priceless. My son got hooked on baseball by getting to see the San Diego Chicken in person as a child.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DLUXHOG

We're closing the gap.... Ark 47% - Aub 53%..........  come on guys, we can get this done..........

Pork Twain

Well it was 49/51, so we are actually losing ground
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

I BLEED RBack RED

Quote from: pigsooietim on August 26, 2014, 06:54:07 am
Bama has the dumbest mascot ever. I mean really ? Why would anyone want a big ugly
ELEPHANT !!! And why would Auburn use both an eagle and a tiger , which is it ? I mean
really !!!! Pick a mascot Auburn just one !!! Also there are way too many tigers. Auburn
Tigers, LSU Tigers, Missouri Tigers !!! And Ole Miss goes from rebels to bears ? Whatever.
No doubt!! Why vote for one of a hundred tigers?! There is only one razorback! According to the Chinese zodiac, it's the year of the horse....it's hard for me not to believe it's the year of the pig, baby!!!
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Philip Seaton

1highhog

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 26, 2014, 08:37:41 am
I don't think so, however, it says, very clearly, that nothing is posted to your Facebook page.........

That's just it, I don't have a Facebook page.  I still live in the dark ages.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Pork Twain on August 26, 2014, 12:07:47 pm
Well it was 49/51, so we are actually losing ground

actually we're gaining ground since this morning when it was 34/66.....

I BLEED RBack RED

C'mon hogville!!!! Let's do tha damn thang!!!! Vote for your Razorbacks!!!
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

DLUXHOG

Quote from: 1highhog on August 26, 2014, 12:40:06 pm
That's just it, I don't have a Facebook page.  I still live in the dark ages.

I've got one, but rarely do I open it, view it, etc...   have one just for things like this...    COME ON HOGVILLE.... LET's DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! (you can vote up to 50 times after you've logged in.... just keep pressing the "vote again" button......

RazorPiggie

termite

Lordy, We can't loose!  Please vote.

Pork Twain

Tugers are taking it to us

Ironhawg

50 votes for today, done.

SemperFi

Voted, but it's 41% to 59% in favor of the tiggers.

No way Auburn has more dedicated and hard charging fans than do the Hogs! C'mon Hogville, VOTE!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan