Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 RB

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, August 24, 2014, 04:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Reggie Gallaspy Twitter:

Hogs RB target @RGallaspy25 started off his season strong tonight with 246 yards and 3 TD's. Didn't even break a sweat. #WPS

Young man reminds me a lot of De'Arrius Howard
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

trashcan maN

Reminds me of Kody Walker's HS Highlight tape. Excellent at running through contact. Love these kind of backs.

Vantage 8 dude

Didn't realize how THICK this kids looks. Young man is a grown man!

hogs24

How's our chances anybody know?
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

The_Bionic_Pig

He was easily the best RB prospect at Arkansas camps and was offered immediately.   

Arkansas, Michigan St, NC State, Duke & Vanderbilt. (3.6 GPA)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogs24

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on August 24, 2014, 06:36:30 pm
He was easily the best RB prospect at Arkansas camps and was offered immediately.   

Arkansas, Michigan St, NC State, Duke & Vanderbilt. (3.6 GPA)
outstanding. Thanks +1
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

MissippHog

Man I want this kid to be a HOG!

SemperFi

He is the true definition of what a Powerback is. Isn't necessarily going to dazzle you with his speed, but more than makes up for it by being able to break tackles and get those tough yards. He shows a lot of vision running the ball by the way that he cuts through the defense and finds holes and creases. Has a great burst running through the line and getting to the next level of the defense. This young man definitely fits the Coach Bielema Runningback mold. Any recent news on his recruiting?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

whosiskid

With Rawleigh Williams III already in the fold, I would love to see us add two additional backs, one more powerful than Williams and one much faster. Reggie Gallaspy is definitely the power back I hope we can acquire. I normally would prefer Karan Higdon, but I think Charles West would compliment Williams and Gallaspy better. West is just so freaky fast; he would represent a change of pace even if put in for Marshall. I love our current trio of featured backs, but they don't have as much change of pace between one another, except Marshall over the other two.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

onebadrubi

Quote from: whosiskid on August 26, 2014, 06:28:02 am
With Rawleigh Williams III already in the fold, I would love to see us add two additional backs, one more powerful than Williams and one much faster. Reggie Gallaspy is definitely the power back I hope we can acquire. I normally would prefer Karan Higdon, but I think Charles West would compliment Williams and Gallaspy better. West is just so freaky fast; he would represent a change of pace even if put in for Marshall. I love our current trio of featured backs, but they don't have as much change of pace between one another, except Marshall over the other two.

So you think we would take 3 RB's in this class?

The Boar War

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 26, 2014, 08:13:30 am
So you think we would take 3 RB's in this class?

If they're guys we really like, absolutely.  We could run into some problems at the end of next year if everything goes according to plan.  Walker and Williams will be gone.  Marshall and Collins could go.  That leaves Denzel Evans and Juan Day.  I think they'd like to take two every year but for whatever reason only took one last year.