Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Froholdt's team on Fox (sun sports)

Started by Chief Mac, August 23, 2014, 08:22:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

IMG beating Godby like they stole something.....lot of good looking football players on this team
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

COCHISE

cpohog

Quote from: COCHISE on August 23, 2014, 09:40:10 pm
How's he looking?
He looked good. I watched the first half and he was double teamed a lot and Godby has some BIG ole offensive linemen.
For a D lineman he looks lean.

SemperFi

Quote from: cpohog on August 24, 2014, 05:42:57 am
He looked good. I watched the first half and he was double teamed a lot and Godby has some BIG ole offensive linemen.

Coach Herbert will transform his body. This is a young man that I'm really looking forward to watching as a Razorback. He's extremely strong, has a high motor and is quick off the ball. The sky's the limit with Hjalte.

Is there any news regarding his brother? He's made it clear that he wants to play with his brother at the UA. He's even bigger than his brother and could populate some real estate in those short yardage scenario's.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

cpohog

Quote from: SemperFi on August 24, 2014, 07:41:22 am
Coach Herbert will transform his body. This is a young man that I'm really looking forward to watching as a Razorback. He's extremely strong, has a high motor and is quick off the ball. The sky's the limit with Hjalte.

Is there any news regarding his brother? He's made it clear that he wants to play with his brother at the UA. He's even bigger than his brother and could populate some real estate in those short yardage scenario's.
I was impressed with his "high motor" if a play got past the line of scrimmage he was in hot pursuit sometimes catching the ball career 3-5 yards down field.....He runs really well for a big guy. With his strength, speed and length I think he would make a awesome
DE.
Not sure how much experience he has. A few years in an SEC program, this guy could be a Dan Hampton type player. By this I mean started playing football late in his teens and went on to an All American/Pro Bowl career.

The last I read on Lars is that he is looking to go the JUCO route for now.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 23, 2014, 08:46:09 pm
IMG beating Godby like they stole something.....lot of good looking football players on this team

The cost to go to IMG is astronomical
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Chief Mac

Quote from: cpohog on August 24, 2014, 05:42:57 am

this...looked lean and athletic

ricepig

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on August 24, 2014, 08:55:03 am
The cost to go to IMG is astronomical

Yeah, my son kidded one day he wanted to go to "tennis" school down there, I told him he better give me the winning lottery numbers first.