Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booger Mcfarland SECN "hogs finish 3-9"

Started by whiskeyNwater2.0, August 22, 2014, 10:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskeyNwater2.0

TomasPistola

Not buying it. We'll get a couple this year.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

whiskeyNwater2.0

Me neither. I say we sweep state of Mississippi and beat Mizzou

trippigs

Booger picked AR on the LSU special and LSU on the AR special.

greasy_corner

lets get it.  i bet a few razorbacks were watching this.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hambone Hog

Quote from: trippigs on August 22, 2014, 10:36:59 pm

McElroy picked Arkansas on the LSU special.

Hog N Bama

Hogs will prove them wrong. Thanks for the motivation Booger!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Großer Kriegschwein

Booger picked AR on the LSU special and LSU on the AR special. [CENSORED]

Makes perfect sense. Tard
This is my non-signature signature.

PygmalionEffect

Fatty McFarland of the SEC Network and former lsu player:

"Arkansas should have beaten LSU last year in Baton Rouge.  I don't think they get as "LUCKY"  this year at home.

So in the reality that exists inside fatty mcfarland's head, Arkansas can only be competitive with lsu or beat lsu when we get lucky.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

moses_007

I hope every single Razorback watched his prediction.  Talk about incentive to start playing better........

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I think we beat Tech, A&M, LSU, and one of the Mississips.  7-5
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackkid

I bet our team will suit up and go play the schedule anyway.

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WashUhog6

A 3-9 prediction is nothing more than a "safe" pick. There was nothing special, different, interesting, or profound about that prediction.

I don't think his prediction was "dumb" or even that it's going to be wrong--just that it kind of felt like the prediction portion was a waste of time after spending 27 minutes talking about our improvements and then predicting the outcome exactly the same as it was in 2013.

TomasPistola

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 22, 2014, 10:42:52 pm
I bet our team will suit up and go play the schedule anyway.

Go Hogs!

Think it will get their Piss Hot?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

rizzohoghead

How can they do a preview of the hogs and not mention our freshman all American from last season Hunter Henry... We definitely got the b team for our show.. Maybe even the c team

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: rizzohoghead on August 22, 2014, 10:58:58 pm
How can they do a preview of the hogs and no mention our freshman all American from last season Hunter Henry... we definitely got the b team for our show.. maybe even the c team

Yeah, and both of them LSU guys. 
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Hog Milanese

3-9 is the normal, logical prediction for this season. That doesn't mean it's interesting, or even accurate.

PorkRinds

It wasn't booger on the LSU special.

HawgTide

Quote from: rizzohoghead on August 22, 2014, 10:58:58 pm
How can they do a preview of the hogs and not mention our freshman all American from last season Hunter Henry... We definitely got the b team for our show.. Maybe even the c team

Yep. 22 minutes I will never get back

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Dudes name is Booger. We get the last laugh.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: Hog Milanese on August 22, 2014, 11:13:03 pm
3-9 is the normal, logical prediction for this season. That doesn't mean it's interesting, or even accurate.

No, you're wrong.  Not according to Vegas.

Fatty went out on a limb to predict we'd have a poorer season than what the handicappers have predicted.

Guess we'll find out how much he knows about football or if he is just an ex-jock full of snot.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

moses_007

They said one thing that was true.  If Brandon Allen goes down, there is literally nobody who can step in and win.  His backups have zero playing experience.

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: moses_007 on August 22, 2014, 11:21:30 pm
They said one thing that was true.  If Brandon Allen goes down, there is literally nobody who can step in and win.  His backups have zero playing experience.

No, again, they are a year late on that observation.

davglo35

Pre season predictions mean zilch, nada, nothing.

PorkRinds

Quote from: moses_007 on August 22, 2014, 11:21:30 pm

So with no playing experience, how do they and you know it's true that they can't step in and win?

AugustaHog

We played so bad last year that people can't get the picture of 52-0 and 52-7 in consecutive weeks out of their minds.  I seriously doubt booger knows who korliss, skipper, Kirkland, etc are.  The guys a DA for sure.  Despite this fact, I doubt we will be favored outside of the 3 OOC home games he had us winning.  That's ok, let em all overlook us.

GrizzlyRider07

I have a question. When Auburn went 3-9 or whatever they did that year, where they getting this much hate going into the next season!?
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

PygmalionEffect

Up to this point, our off season couldn't have gone much better outside of not being completely confident with the knee situation with Wise and Ellis.

If they are ok and we can get through next week unscathed, it will have been a solid off-season.

Things that happen or don't happen between March through August make a difference.

Cartoon Man

LRHawg

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on August 22, 2014, 11:40:35 pm
I have a question. When Auburn went 3-9 or whatever they did that year, where they getting this much hate going into the next season!?

well, they might have if they'd kept the same coach. The general consensus was they had talent but it was being squandered with bad coaching (Chizik).

redeye

It's funny how little respect people have for Arkansas, after going winless last year.  That was our first time and I don't recall such negativity for Auburn, after they did it the previous year.

intelligence

Quote from: redeye on August 23, 2014, 02:12:05 am
It's funny how little respect people have for Arkansas, after going winless last year.  That was our first time and I don't recall such negativity for Auburn, after they did it the previous year.
Predicting 3-9 season = disrespecting Arkansas? C'mon dude. We have alot of question marks and were coming off the worst season I school history. We have 12 games to prob them wrong, starting with next Saturday. Fwiw, David chings QB analysis on sec starting qbs has Brandon allens projected grade at a D, the worst in the conference. This is who we are right now, like it or lump it. We can change that real gas with a boom next saturday

alohawg

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 22, 2014, 10:39:00 pm
Hogs will prove them wrong. Thanks for the motivation Booger!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

First time I've heard of a booger doing the picking, interesting.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

MuskogeeHogFan

Just another pre-season prediction based on last season. None of these guys have done any in-depth research into what is currently going on inside our program in order to prepare themselves for their prediction. These guys see and hear what other "Football Analysts" have written and said and it is just easy to repeat the same thing almost verbatim.

That way, if they are proven wrong they can all say, "Hey, I wasn't the only one who called this wrong, we ALL missed on this one, and what a great job Bielema and that Arkansas staff is doing"!

On the other hand, if something crazy happens and we would end up 3-9 again, they can all lean back and say, "see, told ya so, I know my SEC football". Either way, they don't lose.

Just another un-informed prediction that has nothing to do with what is actually going to play out this season.
Go Hogs Go!

trashcan maN

We're going to beat TAMU and at least one of TTU/Mizzou. We'll win at least 5 games.

AugustaHog

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on August 22, 2014, 11:40:35 pm
They are Auburn and we are Arkansas.  The SEC has a few teams that regardless of how they play, they always get the love.  Look at UF this year.  What about Jeff Driskel screams that you would expect a good year?  Yet, everyone keeps saying that.  Good ol boy network.

lefty08

That is true, mcelroy named driskel as the qb with the most to prove. I thought to myself "havent we seen enough of driskel to know what he is"?  I know he has struggled with injuries at times but he has had more of an opportunity than BA by a long shot imo, and he still seems to be the same guy
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

trashcan maN

I think the new OC at Florida has made some think Driskel will show improvement this year.

We're expecting improvement out of our defense based almost solely on a new defensive staff.

ImHogginIt

Not the first time McFarland has disrespected Arkansas. When he was a hs recruit on his official visit to Fayetteville he made a comment about Razorback Stadium. It was something like "the other half of your stadium is in Little Rock".

Vantage 8 dude

No doubt getting in practice to run for public office. Don't know a pol yet who doesn't talk out of both sides of his/her mouth.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: alohawg on August 23, 2014, 03:15:40 am

First time I've heard of a booger doing the picking, interesting.
booger picking?! Nice one, that.

ZERO

We said 3-9 wasn't possible last year (most of us, anyway). I have Texas A&M and Mississippi State as possible wins, but it's definitely something that could happen to us.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

trashcan maN

Quote from: ZERO on August 23, 2014, 09:13:13 am
We said 3-9 wasn't possible last year (most of us, anyway). I have Texas A&M and Mississippi State as possible wins, but it's definitely something that could happen to us.
Impossible to beat Missouri on the road, Ole Miss at home or LSU at home?

LAHogfan123

Quote from: Hogfan991 on August 22, 2014, 10:37:20 pm
Booger isn't a smart guy.

Never even heard of the guy, but he sounds dumber than a bag of hammers.  At least his parents seen what his future and how he was going to turn out, hence they named him,,,,Booger.

ThisTeetsTaken

They also blasted Brandon Allen.  Basically said he was terrible.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorbackkid

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on August 23, 2014, 10:16:43 am
They also blasted Brandon Allen.  Basically said he was terrible.
I think they said he was terrible last year due to his injury and got better late in the season.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.