Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill repping Hogs

Started by hogcostie, August 22, 2014, 07:19:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcostie

KJ's towel today at NLR practice

[attachment deleted by admin]

dumbdude479

Is there a pic I'm missing or just a comment?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hogcostie on August 22, 2014, 07:19:31 pm
KJ's towel today at NLR practice

hogcostie your swag is at Super Saiyan levels right now my friend!! +1 for the photo!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on August 22, 2014, 07:41:45 pm
hogcostie your swag is at Super Saiyan levels right now my friend!! +1 for the photo!
Dude you watch DBZ! You're cool!
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Nostrahawgus

How can I view the picture? Sorry,  I just became a member.

acepoker

Quote from: Nostrahawgus on August 23, 2014, 09:09:08 am

Can't see it either

mhuff

Quote from: Nostrahawgus on August 23, 2014, 09:09:08 am

Welcome to the board. It is an excellent site despite the actions of some. There are at least a dozen people here that take their time to share important basketball info.

SemperFi

Surfing Hogville on my ipad 2 and I don't see a pic.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ricepig

Quote from: SemperFi on August 23, 2014, 11:03:15 am
Surfing Hogville on my ipad 2 and I don't see a pic.

You have to have in excess of 10,000 posts to see it...........it's in the paperclip.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

mhuff

Quote from: ricepig on August 23, 2014, 11:17:28 am
You have to have in excess of 10,000 posts to see it...........it's in the paperclip.

Ricepig, I clicked on the paper clip. It just said ," Shop at Staples.".... no pix.

Nostrahawgus

Thanks mhuff,  I have been visiting hogville for awhile now. With all of the awful things going on in the "Traditional" news lately a little hogville is good for the soul. Fellas, there more great things about hogville  than bad. Good times are coming back!!! Go Hogs! WPS!

samurai

Cant get the clip to open either and i dont believe that I need to have posted 10000 times

ricepig

Quote from: samurai on August 23, 2014, 12:00:02 pm
Cant get the clip to open either and i dont believe that I need to have posted 10000 times

Sarcasm, there is no pic. I'm guessing error by the OP, should we bant him?

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

mhuff

Quote from: Nostrahawgus on August 23, 2014, 11:50:51 am
Thanks mhuff,  I have been visiting hogville for awhile now. With all of the awful things going on in the "Traditional" news lately a little hogville is good for the soul. Fellas, there more great things about hogville  than bad. Good times are coming back!!! Go Hogs! WPS!

Hope you are right. Last year by the press is being recognized as one of the bleakest years in Razorback history. BB has been down forever. This is not the Razorbacks I remember. Somebody has been running us in the ground.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

BrianWPS!!

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 23, 2014, 12:50:29 pm
What's with yoda?

It's supposed to represent all of the other coaches attitude of disappointment after kj picks the hogs. Only logical explanation haha

redeye

What's with yoda?

lol... I didn't even notice him.  That's freaking hilarious, though.

Pretty cool that they received permission from George Lucas to use him.

snoot hoggy hog

"Yoda" is JJ Meadors nickname

bulldog04

Does anyone think that getting Hill and Gragg could carryover and help with Monk?  Just to show that it is cool to stay home and be a hog.

ldfergu

Quote from: bulldog04 on August 23, 2014, 04:15:51 pm
Does anyone think that getting Hill and Gragg could carryover and help with Monk?  Just to show that it is cool to stay home and be a hog.

Cant hurt!!!!

:razorback:

SemperFi

Quote from: bulldog04 on August 23, 2014, 04:15:51 pm

Can't see how that would hurt. We have got to break this trend of losing the top in state talent. Arkansas has produced some amazing football and basketball players that took their talents elsewhere. Hill and Gragg can put a stop to it and hopefully Monk will want to jump on board now that CMA has the Hogs moving in the right direction.

That pic of KJ Hill sure makes me feel good about him being a Hog. I really hope that he pulls the trigger sooner than later and inspires Gragg as well as others to jump on board too.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

intelligence

Quote from: SemperFi on August 23, 2014, 08:11:43 pm
Can't see how that would hurt. We have got to break this trend of losing the top in state talent. Arkansas has produced some amazing football and basketball players that took their talents elsewhere. Hill and Gragg can put a stop to it and hopefully Monk will want to jump on board now that CMA has the Hogs moving in the right direction.

That pic of KJ Hill sure makes me feel good about him being a Hog. I really hope that he pulls the trigger sooner than later and inspires Gragg as well as others to jump on board too.

Man i don't feel any differently. Look at his expression...

PorkRinds

Quote from: intelligence on August 23, 2014, 08:15:32 pm
Man i don't feel any differently. Look at his expression...
I'm intrigued. What do you think his expression shows?

intelligence

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 23, 2014, 08:49:41 pm

Idk maybe he's just tired or had a long day, or he could be mad. he don't look really happy, but who knows. i'm not an expert on facial expressions, but its still worth noting. I mean i would put on an alabama shirt if you paid me. I'd smile too. If you want me to put an Auburn shirt on you better call an extra bagman though haha

PorkRinds

Quote from: intelligence on August 23, 2014, 08:53:16 pm
Idk maybe he's just tired or had a long day, or he could be mad. he don't look really happy, but who knows. i'm not an expert on facial expressions, but its still worth noting. I mean i would put on an alabama shirt if you paid me. I'd smile too. If you want me to put an Auburn shirt on you better call an extra bagman though haha

I could be wrong, but if don't think this is something he posed for. Looks like photoshop to me. I could be wrong.

LAHogfan123

Quote from: intelligence on August 23, 2014, 08:53:16 pm

I wouldn't wipe my arse with and Alabama shirt without being scared of getting hemmoroids.

intelligence

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 23, 2014, 09:26:36 pm
I could be wrong, but if don't think this is something he posed for. Looks like photoshop to me. I could be wrong.

eh, you're probably right.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 23, 2014, 08:49:41 pm

Gas pains...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

razorback44

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 23, 2014, 09:26:36 pm

It's a recruiting poster that our coaching staff sent to him.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Pig Power

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

azhog10

What's with yoda?
Could be a play on keeping KJ from going to the "dark side" i.e. outside of the state. Almost like KJ is Luke Skywalker "the chosen" one.......just a guess.

PorkRinds

Quote from: azhog10 on August 28, 2014, 10:22:53 am
Could be a play on keeping KJ from going to the "dark side" i.e. outside of the state. Almost like KJ is Luke Skywalker "the chosen" one.......just a guess.

I kind of thought it was sort of an inside joke between he and the staff.  Kind of like when Partridge kept dropping hints about ranch dressing when Collins was being recruited.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 28, 2014, 10:30:58 am
I kind of thought it was sort of an inside joke between he and the staff.  Kind of like when Partridge kept dropping hints about ranch dressing when Collins was being recruited.

I agree with this... Probably some inside joke that he gets... This staff is really good at those little things.
But now we probably are going to get sued by George Lucas...

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

redeye

Quote from: Speedracer on August 28, 2014, 11:42:58 am
JJ Meadors is Yoda

I assume that's relevant because Meadors caught the winning TD against Alabama in '95?  That was our first win over them.

Anyone have a better reason?

rohnjobus

Meadors is a trainer now who trains lots of local athletes including KJ.

redeye

Quote from: rohnjobus on August 28, 2014, 12:16:39 pm
Meadors is a trainer now who trains lots of local athletes including KJ.

Ah, IC

I'm sure Hill's heard all about Meadors game-winning catch? against Alabama, then.  That one still bothers Alabama fans sorely.

ricepig

Looks like we'll get the news sooner.  NLR Football: tomorrow morning 10AM @ the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame KJ Hill will announce where he will play football next year.

#privatefunction

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on August 28, 2014, 11:28:39 am
I agree with this... Probably some inside joke that he gets... This staff is really good at those little things.
But now we probably are going to get sued by George Lucas...
I'm pretty sure George sold the rights to Walt. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.