Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front facing Hog logo on uniform thigh pads

Started by SONofHAM, August 22, 2014, 08:22:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Quote from: LZH on August 23, 2014, 11:04:34 am
I have no idea who you're talking about.
Just pointing out that everyone has opinions. :)

Hogfaniam

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on August 23, 2014, 10:21:45 am
The front facing hog is destined for oblivion. It will get a big push this year and only get average sales on massive marketing. Then it wil die a well-deserved death over the next couple of years.

Need to lose the lower lip on the thing. No hog with its mouth closed has a lower lip

[attachment deleted by admin]
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

HillBillyHogfan

Quote from: Hogfaniam on August 25, 2014, 11:50:04 pm
Need to lose the lower lip on the thing. No hog with its mouth closed has a lower lip

So if we are to go by the example in the pic, we should also make it anthracite?
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hogfaniam on August 25, 2014, 11:50:04 pm

yes
Quote from: HillBillyHogfan on August 26, 2014, 07:48:10 pm
So if we are to go by the example in the pic, we should also make it anthracite?
and yes
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

oh and the name of the company is dumb.

tre d? really?
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

SONofHAM

Kentucky wore them last year as well.

"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

PorkSoda

Quote from: SONofHAM on August 27, 2014, 04:48:24 pm
Kentucky wore them last year as well.
how many UK's do they need on one uniform?

LRHawg

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 22, 2014, 01:22:06 pm
Who came up with that front facing hog anyway? It stinks

I just wish they'd have removed the bottom lip of the front-facing hog. It looks too much like a horse to me. You remove the bottom lip and it looks mean!

LZH

Quote from: LRHawg on August 27, 2014, 05:27:45 pm
I just wish they'd have removed the bottom lip of the front-facing hog. It looks too much like a horse to me. You remove the bottom lip and it looks mean!

It actually does look alot better.  I downloaded it and chopped off the lip and it makes a difference.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PorkRinds

I think we should replace the original logo with the FFH logo. I like it that much.

LZH

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 27, 2014, 05:43:51 pm
I think we should replace the original logo with the FFH logo. I like it that much.

I think you're back into the single malt.

LZH

Oh come one PR, that was a good one  -  and not unfounded here lately, either!

razorbackfanatic

I still think the script A would have been sweet on the thigh pad!

Hogfaniam

Quote from: LZH on August 27, 2014, 05:42:06 pm
It actually does look alot better.  I downloaded it and chopped off the lip and it makes a difference.

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

PorkRinds

Quote from: LZH on August 27, 2014, 05:53:07 pm
Oh come one PR, that was a good one  -  and not unfounded here lately, either!

My head hurt too bad to respond.  ;D

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 28, 2014, 08:10:59 am
My head hurt too bad to respond.  ;D

Haha! Too much fermented liquid drinking = headache.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

WorfHog