Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome to the UA Mr. Whitt

Started by Porked Tongue, August 19, 2014, 05:06:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Porked Tongue

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

PonderinHog

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 19, 2014, 05:07:26 pm
I would have been shot if I'd said a word today.

No doubt. It is more fun this way, though the sudden cancellation of all his official visits, after a weekend visit here, should have been a dead giveaway to the unknowing masses.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Porked Tongue

I hope the people in Ferguson don't find out.

Hollywood_HOGan45

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

masshog2412

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 19, 2014, 05:14:40 pm
I hope the people in Ferguson don't find out.
haha +1....good thing the guards there

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

forrest city joe

BOOM! congrats to Jimmy, and Welcome to the Razorback family. and congrats to Mike Anderson and his staff, who did a hell of a recruiting job on this young man. GO HOGS.

40MINSOFHELL

CallThemHawgs!

TomBigBeeHog

What a relief!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Jimmy Jam... Welcome to Hog Country!!!!!!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Boston RedHogs

Fantastic news!!!!

If the chips can continue to fall our way on the recruiting trail, Mr. Whitt will be an integral part of something potentially very special on The Hill in the coming years......

GO HOGS!  WPS!

fakebobholt

gmarv

jbcarol

Jimmy Buckets @JimmyWhitt33  ·  35m
http://wp.me/p34rzK-18q  check out the video and interview from @NextUpRecruits on my commitment!
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Rynohog

So glad for coach A and his staff. Also thrilled for JW as I think he will really flourish here. Also I made the mistake of engaging with some butt hurt Mizzery fans and I really feel like I'm now dumber for doing so....they really think that they are better off without Coach Anderson....didn't they hire a coach with realitively no Div 1 coaching experience.? Idk they just seem kind of oblivious to their mediocre history...

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Rynohog on August 19, 2014, 06:26:55 pm
didn't they hire a coach with realitively no Div 1 coaching experience.?

Kim Anderson was a long time DI assistant coach for Norm Stewart at Mizzou, as well as an earlier stint as an assistant at Baylor, and won the DII title last season at Central Mizzou. He played at Mizzou, played in the NBA for a short time as well. His credentials aren't nearly as bad as many believe.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Rynohog

I didn't know all that! Yeah you are right. That's not all to shaby. Still think we have the better coach and that his recruiting is not as bad as people like to think. Glad to have Jimmy

All Bleed Red

WOOOHOO, Awesome job MA! Now let's set our sights on Malik Dime. Go Hogs

Rynohog

I didn't know all that! Yeah you are right. That's not all to shaby. Still think we have the better coach and that his recruiting is not as bad as people like to think. Glad to have Jimmy

Kevin

Welcome to the hog family. Nice Job to the staff
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hollywood_HOGan45

Jimmy freakin buckets!

Mike Anderson!

forrest city joe

Great day to be a Razorbacks. GO Razorbacks. Go Mike Anderson.

popcornhog

I've been working really late tonight and am just finding this out.

What great news!

WPS
WPS

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BrooklynRoss

LOVE this guy's game. I knew we were in the hunt, but I didn't count on it. Jimmy Buckets is a top guard in 2015 and his stock is still rising.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

RoyInSpringdale/MizzouFan

Congrats to the U of A. You are getting a great player, but most importantly a great kid. He will be a fan favorite.

intelligence

I didn't realize how well spoken he is. Seems like a person of very high character and I think that's awesome. I'm ecstatic to have such a fine person representing our university, nevermind his status as a star athlete.

chiefhawg

Jimmy Whitt is getting major recognition and opportunities to develop.

http://instagram.com/p/sGPKaEOyu6/

Razorod

Very nice. Looks like we have a guard that can play at a very high level. Team him with Monk, Beard and Babb--not a shabby backcourt in the coming years.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

intelligence

That's what's up. Gives him a shot to not only increase his national visbility, but also to increase his skills by playing against top shelf competition. I like it and wish him the utmost success.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

TomBigBeeHog

Bingo! +1000 for Jimmy Buckets.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

jbcarol

Jimmy Buckets @JimmyWhitt33  ·  19 hours ago

Dear Razorback Nation, I'm happy to inform you that I will be taking my official visit this weekend. I am excited to meet you all. 😏😉🐗🏀
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

popcornhog

Quote from: jbcarol on October 09, 2014, 01:59:24 pm

Dear Razorback Nation, I'm happy to inform you that I will be taking my official visit this weekend. I am excited to meet you all. 😏😉🐗🏀

He's taking an official visit AFTER already committing? Is that odd?
WPS

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: popcornhog on October 09, 2014, 03:26:10 pm
He's taking an official visit AFTER already committing? Is that odd?

It's not odd at all. Happens often for those who commit before using their official visit. Who wouldn't want a free trip + free hookups (tickets, field access, etc) for the Bama game weekend?

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on August 19, 2014, 06:42:22 pm
Kim Anderson was a long time DI assistant coach for Norm Stewart at Mizzou, as well as an earlier stint as an assistant at Baylor, and won the DII title last season at Central Mizzou. He played at Mizzou, played in the NBA for a short time as well. His credentials aren't nearly as bad as many believe.
I actually believe he is a big step up from walking short man syndrome.

Danny J

Glad he committed....great get

Breems

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on October 09, 2014, 04:16:06 pm
Who wouldn't want a free trip + free hookups (tickets, field access, etc) for the Bama game weekend?

Archie Goodwin
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

poloprince

Love it mane.  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: drrowdy on August 19, 2014, 11:09:47 pm
I just ran around the house screaming at the top of my lungs. What a great pick up!!!! WPS!

Jimmy. I don't think you are as excited as we are.  :) :) :) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: