Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

QuoteAkos Vegvari ‏@AkosVeg 5h

Arkansas rookie Coty Clarke signed a 1 year deal with Hapoel Kazrin in Israel

:razorback:

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 19, 2014, 09:30:48 am

I bet he's going to ball hard there.  Is that a decent league?

HawgnCorona

YAY! I was hoping he got a chance to play over seas...Thanks for sharing the info HR.  :razorback: :razorback:
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

-Blu

Nice find Hawg Red.  Really happy for Coty, was one of my favorite players last year.  Actually seen him in Wal-Mart maybe like a month. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: -Blu on August 19, 2014, 10:41:36 am
Nice find Hawg Red.  Really happy for Coty, was one of my favorite players last year.  Actually seen him in Wal-Mart maybe like a month.
Man, that must have been one loooooong checkout line.

-Blu

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 19, 2014, 10:46:37 am

I seen him as I was walking out he was just walking and texting.

Hogberry Snortcake

The Hogfather

Quote from: -Blu on August 19, 2014, 11:15:16 am
I seen him as I was walking out he was just walking and texting.

Friends don't let friends walk and text.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

bulldog04

Foshodo

Why don't I ever hear about guys playing for Sweden or portugal? It's always countries that are at war or hacking at each other with machetes...

HogRedTilImDead

Quote from: Breems on August 19, 2014, 06:59:00 pm
Hopefully the bombs stop.
Kinda what I was thinking. I really do not know much about the league over there. (salaries, location, ect.) They would have to pay me ALOT of money before I would go into that war zone.
GO HOGS!!

chiefhawg

Laurence Bowers plays in Israel and "loves it". He is trying to get some of his former team mates to join him.  Scotty Thurman played there for a while as well.
Laurence Bowers ‏@LBowers_21  7h
@WorldWideBug you coming to Israel?

Laurence Bowers ‏@LBowers_21  59m
@Kismyts_Son10 but if you do come over here, you will love it!

mhuff

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 19, 2014, 09:30:48 am

I think he will do well there. He is too well rounded a player not to excel..... Plus good team mate and unselfish

VBMark

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 19, 2014, 10:46:37 am

Based on the follow-up post by -Blu, he still does not get the difference between seen and saw, Ponder. Your joke was wasted.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

mhuff

Quote from: VBMark on September 02, 2014, 07:39:17 pm
Based on the follow-up post by -Blu, he still does not get the difference between seen and saw, Ponder. Your joke was wasted.

VB, as long as he is being productive, he can say it anyway he wants in my book. I try to check my own grammar, but I am sure there's a bunch of errors in my posts...... Hey, there's basically informal grammar used on here anyway. Otherwise, we would spend all our time being grammar po po. As much good information as he gives us, he only makes the occasional error. Who cares?

PonderinHog

Quote from: VBMark on September 02, 2014, 07:39:17 pm
Quote from: mhuff on September 04, 2014, 03:29:25 pm
VB, as long as he is being productive, he can say it anyway he wants in my book. I try to check my own grammar, but I am sure there's a bunch of errors in my posts...... Hey, there's basically informal grammar used on here anyway. Otherwise, we would spend all our time being grammar po po. As much good information as he gives us, he only makes the occasional error. Who cares?
Alright, boys, if I have to keep splainin' my dadgum jokes, I'm gonna quit contributin'.  This is the last time.

He left off "ago" from the end of his last sentence.   ;) 

Quote from: -Blu on August 19, 2014, 10:41:36 am
Thus the "long line" quip.

mhuff

Ponderin, alright I reckon you know what you are talking bout. Irregardless, I just ain't one of those highr level thinkers like you.  ;)

PonderinHog

Quote from: mhuff on September 04, 2014, 03:53:17 pm
Ponderin, alright I reckon you know what you are talking bout. Irregardless, I just ain't one of those highr level thinkers like you.  ;)
Well, it's both a blessing and a curse, I tell ya!   8)

I hope Coty's doing alright over there and I can't wait for BB season to get here.   :razorback:

mhuff

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 04, 2014, 04:02:14 pm
Well, it's both a blessing and a curse, I tell ya!   8)

I hope Coty's doing alright over there and I can't wait for BB season to get here.   :razorback:

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble. ;D

I think Coty will do extremely well there. He can fill up a stat sheet.

I am excited about the upcoming season as well. This time.....this time ....... I think we have the pieces to the puzzle. Regardless, we also have to have a game plan and good coaching.