Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential playoff team potentially eliminated

Started by LRRandy, August 18, 2014, 08:38:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Braxton Miller re-injured his throwing shoulder today and will miss entire senior season. Buckeyes take a big hit to playoff hopes. 
This is fun, isn't it.

ChicoHog

link?

This is huge news if true.   Miller is a stud.  Can't stand Urban Meyer but I feel for the Buckeyes.  Things looking better for MSU. 

Steef

Man! That's BAD! That kid was the real deal.

Hope they have a backup.

LRRandy

No link yet. Brother at practice. I posted this figuring it would lift some of your spirits.
This is fun, isn't it.

HAWG MAFIA

Bad news for kid but couldn't happen to a better coach

lefty08

Quote from: LRRandy on August 18, 2014, 08:43:38 pm
No link yet. Brother at practice. I posted this figuring it would lift some of your spirits.

Seeing a kid get hurt never lifts spirits, we are hog fans, not scumbags
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Ray Zor

Better hurry and read this. Mods will move soon.
GO HOGS

arkfan81

Quote from: ChicoHog on August 18, 2014, 08:41:31 pm
link?

This is huge news if true.   Miller is a stud.  Can't stand Urban Meyer but I feel for the Buckeyes.  Things looking better for MSU.

msu beat osu with braxton...
Have faith...

ricepig

Quote from: LRRandy on August 18, 2014, 08:43:38 pm

Why would it lift our spirits, it's not like you were going to make it anyway.  :o

AugustaHog

Hate it for the kid, not the school.  I hope they lose every game, with or without him.

Arazorbackguy1

Meyer comes down with health related retirement in 5....4.....3.....2...
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hoglady

Hate to hear this.
Can't stand Ohio St. or Meyer.
But sure don't want to see any player get hurt and miss their entire senior season - what a tough blow for the young man.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GolfnHog

Did he get an insurance policy for this upcoming season since he didn't declare last year?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Chestodrawers

hoglady

Quote from: lefty08 on August 18, 2014, 08:45:59 pm

Nice post +1
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ChicoHog

Quote from: arkfan81 on August 18, 2014, 08:46:11 pm
Didn't msu beat osu with Braxton?
Yes they did but that doesn't mean they would beat them again.  My biggest wish is MSU beats Oregon Sept 6.  I really loathe the Ducks.  I hope they squash that Oregon offense like Stanford did. 

3kgthog

They only play one currently ranked team all season. He's got 12 games to recover with that cakewalk of a schedule.

arkfan81

Quote from: ChicoHog on August 18, 2014, 08:52:30 pm
Yes they did but that doesn't mean they would beat them again.  My biggest wish is MSU beats Oregon Sept 6.  I really loathe the Ducks.  I hope they squash that Oregon offense like Stanford did.

Oregon struggles vs Stanford and Ohio state vs Mich state.. I like what we are building
Have faith...

JIHawg

Dr. Starcs

LRRandy

Quote from: lefty08 on August 18, 2014, 08:45:59 pm
no, I didn't mean to imply that a college kid getting hurt would lift spirits. I don't view anyone on this board as a scumbag. I thought with the Buckeye hatred prevalent that some would find joy in the hit that the program has taken. That's all.

I'll go back to sobbing in my pillow now.
This is fun, isn't it.