Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Inaugural Separated at Birth:** Auburn Edition **

Started by Boardon Hamsay, August 17, 2014, 08:29:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Scott Fountain and Gary Barnett

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on August 19, 2014, 03:39:24 pm
Tony Stevens and Daniel Carlson

=

Sigmund and Johnny from Sigmund and the Sea Monsters

Good gosh, you must be as old as me!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

PennHOG

Hambone Hog

I BLEED RBack RED

Umm...  Unknown

[/quote]

Is that a compaq presario or are u just happy to see me?! ;)
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

The Kig

Gotta say, I clicked on the thread more to see the image you were gonna use for "Scarlett Johansson's Liberally & Amply Slathered Frito Pie"....

Much to my dismay, there was no slathering, barely "ample" frito, and no GD Pie.

Yeah, yeah, the pictures of player look-alikes are cool, but where's my damn pie?
Poker Porker

Ethan2010

Chic-Hog-Oh

Quote from: John Futrall on August 18, 2014, 01:26:14 pm
For all you young whipper snappers:

Love it!! Genesis fan from "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway"......

HometownHawg

I BLEED RBack RED

The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

I BLEED RBack RED

RyeHogFan

The_Iceman

pignparadise

"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Rod6275

Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Augustus

arsuperhog

RazrRila99

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Huckleberry Pig

was wondering the same thing.  saw it earlier, surprised to see it off the first page

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

DOGALUM

Charlie Harbison 

Stan Heath

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

DOGALUM

Kristi Malzahn

well....her again......

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!