Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimage?

Started by hogville38, August 16, 2014, 09:31:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogville38

Anyone going today that could record some of the game?

ricepig

Quote from: hogville38 on August 16, 2014, 09:31:09 am

Like maybe, the news stations?

hogville38

Quote from: ricepig on August 16, 2014, 09:33:50 am
Like maybe, the news stations?
Was thinking someone would with their phone....

RazorRed26

It starts a 2 today correct?

GrizzlyRider07

Gates open at 2pm but the scrimmage doesn't start until 2:25pm! You are permitted to bringing food and drinks into the stadium and the bathrooms will be open as well.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Hogarusa

The bathrooms being open is what sells me
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Mike Irwin

They're not going to show anything that Auburn hasn't seen from last year however,
recording of any kind is prohibited. I supposed somebody sitting in the middle of the stands might be able to do it without being noticed but why would you want to? If the coaches ask you not to do it then don't.

RazorRed26

Quote from: hogville38 on August 16, 2014, 09:31:09 am

CBP open a lot of scrimmages to the public, however he didn't allow anyone to record anything.  IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA TO DO THAT!  Coaches have the power to open or close practices/scrimmages, don't give them a reason to close it. 

Uncommon

We talking about video recording a practice!?

hogville38

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 16, 2014, 10:45:42 am
They're not going to show anything that Auburn hasn't seen from last year however,
recording of any kind is prohibited. I supposed somebody sitting in the middle of the stands might be able to do it without being noticed but why would you want to? If the coaches ask you not to do it then don't.
Oh sorry Mike I didn't know that. Will you guys be showing any footage or is the media not allowed to do that? Just excited.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: hogville38 on August 16, 2014, 11:08:00 am
Oh sorry Mike I didn't know that. Will you guys be showing any footage or is the media not allowed to do that? Just excited.
They let us shoot the players warming up for 15 minutes. The actual scrimmage is off limits.

hogville38

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 16, 2014, 11:44:47 am
They let us shoot the players warming up for 15 minutes. The actual scrimmage is off limits.
Ok, but I'm sure there will be interviews right?

Boardon Hamsay

I'm sure there will be a slew of write ups here to comb through along with media recaps, interviews, etc.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

razorbackkid

I need a two week sleeping pill.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HawginTexas

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 16, 2014, 12:31:54 pm
I need a two week sleeping pill.

+1 if you find one let me know!

Dwight_K_Shrute

About how long should it last. I can't get there right at 225 but wanted to try to catch some of it
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 16, 2014, 11:44:47 am
Please don't shoot our players. 
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Oklahawg

This is why scrimmages should be closed. :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

31to6

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 16, 2014, 01:49:07 pm
Please don't shoot our players. 
We don't need any kid who can't out-juke and out-run the media guys for 15 mins.