Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This can't be right, can it?? Picture below...

Started by Break & Run, August 16, 2014, 03:03:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

alohawg

August 16, 2014, 03:27:04 am #1 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:21:59 am by alohawg
Man, that's the most Friday games of any team in the nation......lol
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorbackfanatic

Also aren't the first two games at 3cst not 1?

hhicNaychaBoi

Can this possibly hurt recruiting? Recruits play on Friday for the most part and wouldn't be able to attend the games.

Carl Lazlo

What's the point of going to this much trouble? Someone needs a life

lahawg1

HogFanatic

I saw that a couple weeks back when the girlfriend and I were trying to finalize plans to go to a couple games. It's a conspiracy. They want us to show up on the wrong day. I bet the folks from Florida are behind this.  >:(

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 16, 2014, 07:00:23 am
I saw that a couple weeks back when the girlfriend and I were trying to finalize plans to go to a couple games. It's a conspiracy. They want us to show up on the wrong day. I bet the folks from Florida are behind this.  >:(

No, its the folks in Bristol, CT because we all know they hate the Hogs. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Well aren't those road fans going to be in for a surprise when they find out we have gotten in one good day head start on tailgating at their house...!?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.