Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8/15/2014 Practice Update

Started by HogWildBison2011, August 15, 2014, 05:38:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghearted

Thanks for the link. Good stuff
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

intelligence

Any reason why Hines is so low in the depth chart? Haven't heard much about him sing that interception @ auburn a few years back. He seemed like a shoe in in the secondary but he is hardly ever mentione any more

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: intelligence on August 15, 2014, 05:49:38 pm
Any reason why Hines is so low in the depth chart? Haven't heard much about him sing that interception @ auburn a few years back. He seemed like a shoe in in the secondary but he is hardly ever mentione any more
I think we will see him on the field in some different situations like Nickel or obvious passing situations when we max out on DBs. Hines is a 6'1 or 6'2 191 Lb DB with good football instincts. I think he will either be a starter or in the 2 deep his senior year. He is behind two really good CBs in Mitchell and Washington and should be ready for a break out year next season.... All my opinion.

ADavisTheGOAT

Looks like Henre Toliver is improving.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

RazorBassin

Always enjoy Coach Shannon's interviews.  He looks like he is happy here in Arkansas!   :razorback:

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hogfan991 on August 15, 2014, 06:01:27 pm
Looks like Henre Toliver is improving.

My personal opinion here with no info, but I think coaches really like this kid and are trying to get him as many reps as possible to get him ready.  May not start, actually don't expect it, but something tells me he's getting more snaps simply because they want him to see as many different looks as fast as possible. 

TheRazorback500

Taiwan Johnson's come out of nowhere to give us valuable DL depth.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Bubba's Bruisers

How are Floyd and Ramirez doing?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 15, 2014, 08:22:59 pm
How are Floyd and Ramirez doing?
I'm hearing Floyd is getting 2nd team reps and that Ramirez is doing well. I think they are still trying to decide if they want Ramirez at CB or S, he can play both.