Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just printed out tickets for Auburn game !! wooohooooo

Started by HogFanNC, August 15, 2014, 12:23:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanNC

Just got to print out my tickets to the Auburn game. When we bought them on stub hub we thought we were going to be on the Auburn side. Now that we got the tickets and looked at the row/seat number we are on the Arkansas side mid-field in the middle.
Wife is the Auburn fan, me the Arkansas fan.
First game either of us have been able to attend since we met over 16 years ago.

The odd thing, when we bought the tickets back in late June, we both were sure the seating chart showed our tickets on the Auburn side not the visitor side. Oh well, we are happy campers

See y'all in Auburn !!!!!!!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HogFanNC on August 15, 2014, 12:23:21 pm
Just got to print out my tickets to the Auburn game. When we bought them on stub hub we thought we were going to be on the Auburn side. Now that we got the tickets and looked at the row/seat number we are on the Arkansas side mid-field in the middle.
Wife is the Auburn fan, me the Arkansas fan.
First game either of us have been able to attend since we met over 16 years ago.

The odd thing, when we bought the tickets back in late June, we both were sure the seating chart showed our tickets on the Auburn side not the visitor side. Oh well, we are happy campers

See y'all in Auburn !!!!!!!

So you think you will be surrounded by Hog fans ?  ;D

razorbackkid

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 15, 2014, 12:55:55 pm
Well your wife being an auburn fan may keep the trip from being a total loss. She will be happy after the win and maybe take pity on you. You might just get lucky during the 5th quarter.
+1
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

slobberinhog