Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hill and Gragg pre-visit bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 13, 2014, 11:03:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: southeasthog on August 14, 2014, 05:40:12 am
Hill mentioned Alabama being in his top two after visiting the Tide Aug. 1-2, but isn't ready to reveal the second school.

This seems odd. If it is Arkansas, why not reveal it?

Because it's not Arkansas ya dope.

Read further and you'll see that KJ says he's looking for improvement from the hogs this fall, and to see how Chaney uses the WR's.

The spot he's looking for real improvement is with the Allen brothers (as we all are).  Brandon and Austin are who'll likely be throwing balls to him for the first 2 years he's on campus and the 3rd year could be Storey, but KJ's looking to get out in 3 and start cashing checks. 

I'd guess to say that it's Florida 1, Bama 2, Ohio St. 3, ND, 4, Arkansas 15 to 20th.

If we show that we're coming back (like I think we will), and Brandon has a good strong season and spreads the ball around, moves the team efficiently, plays smart, puts us in position to win games in the SEC and we surprise everyone and win 2-3 in the SEC and get to a bowl game.  KJ will have a lot to think about.  We need KJ in a baaaaaad way. He'd walk in being the best WR athletically.  There's a reason he's the staff's #1 priority, he's a weapon that Nutt only had in Damian Williams and barely used.  We need some sure handed quick WR's to get open and make catches and cause defenses to not rely on 1 on 1 coverage and have the free bodies to blitz at will.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

mhuff

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 16, 2014, 11:49:05 am
It's they're, brotato.

Brotato ? Trashcan, is that " Little brother?".... Trying to brush up on my Rosetta Stone.

Carl Lazlo

trashcan maN

Quote from: mhuff on August 16, 2014, 12:33:43 pm
Brotato ? Trashcan, is that " Little brother?".... Trying to brush up on my Rosetta Stone.
Just another way to call someone bro, Bro Montana. ;)

PorkRinds

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 16, 2014, 05:13:24 pm

Great job, Brosef Stalin.

mhuff

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 16, 2014, 05:13:24 pm

Always wanted a name like Studly ,Razorback, Montana, or Dakota. Sounds like a name out of a Clint Eastwood movie.  ;D :razorback:

Bad News Boar

Wait a minute now,

I say "KJ's other is Florida" and get called a "psycic" (or something like that), but bromango above writes a longer post saying the same thing and he gets *clap clap* "Oh you are so smart"!

I could get used to this. Carry on.
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.