Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema Uncut Interview 8-13

Started by Jason Carroll, August 13, 2014, 10:36:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema met with the media following the Razorbacks second two-a-days of preseason camp on Monday night.  Get an injury update from coach as well as his thoughts on the kicking game, Brandon Allen and more in this post practice uncut interview.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/bret-bielema-uncut-interview-8-13/39497/olPdI7GCKkmoS0rc2iw_LQ

chitwnhog

Quote from: Jason Carroll on August 13, 2014, 10:36:10 pm
Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema met with the media following the Razorbacks second two-a-days of preseason camp on Monday night.  Get an injury update from coach as well as his thoughts on the kicking game, Brandon Allen and more in this post practice uncut interview.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/bret-bielema-uncut-interview-8-13/39497/olPdI7GCKkmoS0rc2iw_LQ

I am more and more impressed with Bielema every presser. He is down to earth and plain spoken. He knows what is going on with this team and can speak to issues without cue cards or coach speak.

RedRazorback15

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 14, 2014, 12:34:58 am
I am more and more impressed with Bielema every presser. He is down to earth and plain spoken. He knows what is going on with this team and can speak to issues without cue cards or coach speak.

Agree. Bielema acts like he's eager to speak with the media. There's that positive vibe in his voice and body language that I haven't seen. It'd be great if this is a telltale sign.

Quickdraw

He looks like a guy who really loves what he is doing! And from what he is saying it's getting contagious...

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: Quickdraw on August 14, 2014, 08:59:32 pm
He looks like a guy who really loves what he is doing! And from what he is saying it's getting contagious...
It's nice to see isn't it? A man in the right place at the right time. I don't know how far we'll go this year but I believe next year will be outstanding! I'm hoping for 6-6 this season and the fun is just beginning. No more insecure coaches attacking their own players or coaches trying to get state troopers to lie for them. Just football. How refreshing!