Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas opens up the ESPN SEC Super Tuesday schedule at Georgia on Jan. 6

Started by jbcarol, August 13, 2014, 01:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

The_Iceman

That will be a tough game. Win one like that on the road early, and you may be looking at a really good season.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Hawg Red

3 straight years starting out on the road. Not too pleased with that.

-Blu

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Big Nasty 34

I hate this too. We may be undefeated in non conference and I still most likely will be very pessimistic about this game. But, like someone said earlier, win it and we may go on a roll!

LAHogfan123

Came out of the gate last year playing Kentucky, this year Georgia.  I like our chances in this one.

Big Nasty 34

poloprince

This is a just an opportunity to send a message to the rest of the SEC.    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

jbcarol

Razorback Basketball @RazorbackMBB  ·  34m

The full @SEC schedule will be announced tomorrow during the 6 pm CT airing of SEC Now on the @SECNetwork #Fastest40
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Razorback Basketball @RazorbackMBB  ·  4h

The Razorbacks' Saturday, Dec. 13 home game vs. @DaytonMBB at Bud Walton Arena will be televised on ESPN2! #Fastest40

-Blu

Quote from: jbcarol on August 14, 2014, 02:34:45 pm
Razorback Basketball @RazorbackMBB  ·  34m

The full @SEC schedule will be announced tomorrow during the 6 pm CT airing of SEC Now on the @SECNetwork #Fastest40

Nice