Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best of fall camp....

Started by FreshHog, August 13, 2014, 12:25:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

CBB just sent out a tweet stating:

QuoteBret Bielema        ✔ @BretBielema
Follow

Our AM practice was one of our best of fall camp. Upbeat tempo & blue collar work throughout the whole practice. Moving forward! #HogBall

Does anyone have any insight as to what they focused on in practice this morning?

Also, is it Aug. 30th yet? Im ready for some hog football :)

GalaHawg

razorbackkid

I hope he has to tweet that about 28 more times before Aug. 30th.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HighcountryHog

would be nice to see that bucket of ice water being dumped on him come December.  I still want to see my Hogs get an SEC championship more than anything.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: highcount_hog on August 13, 2014, 02:55:53 pm
would be nice to see that bucket of ice water being dumped on him come December.  I still want to see my Hogs get an SEC championship more than anything.
Funny but I was thinking the same thing: however, it was after just the first game of the season. Taking down AWbarn would certainly be SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

LRHawg

I think most people at the least, want to see us best last year's performance. meaning, for the love of God, can we please just beat 1 SEC opponent? Surely we can beat A&M, half their team is injured our moved on this year. I'm hoping we can find a way to win against the aggies and either UGA in LR or perhaps MIZZOU.

razorbackkid

Quote from: LRHawg on August 13, 2014, 03:58:50 pm
I think most people at the least, want to see us best last year's performance. meaning, for the love of God, can we please just beat 1 SEC opponent? Surely we can beat A&M, half their team is injured our moved on this year. I'm hoping we can find a way to win against the aggies and either UGA in LR or perhaps MIZZOU.
While the Auburn game will not be an absolute indicator of how the season will unfold, it will be important to the psyche of Hog Nation.  Not many believe we can outright win this game, but seeing our Hogs competitive (and I mean really competitive) will go a long way in remaining optimistic about the season.

I believe we will be very competitive against Auburn and have a great showing.  Hopefully we pull out the win.  If not, I'll be looking at all the positives from that game.  Here's to hoping our glass is half full rather than half empty after Aug. 30th.

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

RazorBassin