Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Justin Moore's Ice Bucket Challenge

Started by A.Ziffle, August 13, 2014, 11:44:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Ziffle

This is a pretty cool video. Justin Moore does his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge while representing the Hogs. He also nominates Jen Bielema to complete the challenge.

Hogarusa

Kudos for the Jen Bielema callout.  I dont really get this ice bucket sensation but hopefully its doing work for ALS
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

A.Ziffle

According to this article, the Ice Bucket Challenge has collected $1.35 million just from July 29th to August 11th. It's only getting bigger.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/making-a-difference/striking-out-als-ice-bucket-challenge-brings-flood-donations-n177896

The Boar War

Way to go go Justin.

And to think Ralphie May is our celebrity.

Jek Tono Porkins

I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

ricepig

AnonymousHog

He's a man with daughters.  Having to use a pink towel to dry himself off.  I know the feeling.

Hawginthecovers

Quote from: A.Ziffle on August 13, 2014, 11:44:41 am
This is a pretty cool video. Justin Moore does his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge while representing the Hogs. He also nominates Jen Bielema to complete the challenge.

Will Jen be wearing a white T-shirt Too?

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ThisTeetsTaken

The way Coach Beliema announced gone scholarship being awarded to Deacon right after he shared that with his teammates is great.  I like what Beliema is doing.   
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

I BLEED RBack RED

This has been an awesome thing...Roger Goodell was called out buy Scott Fujita. then, Goodell called out Pete Carroll n Michael Stahan then I seen Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, Horatio Sans take the challenge after being called out by Justin Timberlake. Pretty sweet idea.
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

I BLEED RBack RED

Sorry about the bad grammar....I'm tired
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

AnonymousHog

I like that he thanked Justin before he dumped the ice bucket on her. lol

A.Ziffle

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

FreshHog

Quote from: A.Ziffle on August 14, 2014, 04:48:05 pm
No white t-shirt...  :(

She is still an absolute babe....

I'd hire bielema just so I could see his wife at corporate events. Lol.

soooieman

Who is Justin Moore? Is he related to Robert Shields?

I BLEED RBack RED

Quote from: soooieman on August 15, 2014, 12:50:43 am
Who is Justin Moore? Is he related to Robert Shields?
He's related to Ralphie May

The Boar War

Dr. Starcs

Chic-Hog-Oh

Change name to Ice Bucket/Headlights On Challenge, and you'd really have something.