Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A typical Monday.....

Started by Laughing Hog, August 13, 2014, 08:25:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hog

Not sure if this has already been posted. Just a little more of being on the inside of some of our players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRg0RPOEo3s&index=2&list=UU-QXT_bDUmA8WSisZEfJ8Rw
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

LZH

Laughing Hog

August 13, 2014, 08:30:13 am #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:52:51 am by Laughing Hog
Quote from: LZH on August 13, 2014, 08:28:31 am
How cool.

That's what I thought. Always good to see these guys bust'n their humps to get better
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Steef

Quote from: Laughing Hog on August 13, 2014, 08:25:14 am
Not sure if this has already been posted. Just a little more of being on the inside of some of our players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRg0RPOEo3s&index=2&list=UU-QXT_bDUmA8WSisZEfJ8Rw

Way cool.

Way too short.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Laughing Hog

Quote from: sowmonella on August 13, 2014, 08:40:39 am
Sweet ride.  8)

I agree. Good for get'n out and enjoying NW AR and the occasional snow storm.