Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duwop duin work!

Started by FreshHog, August 11, 2014, 11:21:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

Bielema tweeted this out earlier. From the sounds of this and the last few days it seems like our recievers are really trying to step up their game and go after the ball more.

Also nice to hear that a lot of them are being completely draped on by the secondary.

QuoteBret BielemaVerified account ‏@BretBielema

This is the CATCH by @WOPDU that was off the charts. One day at a time! #HogBall #WoooPig

Hawgfan27

onebadrubi

Whose #30?  Not to take anything away from Duwop, but that is a pretty good leap from #30 as well.  Obviously Duwop is embracing the change!

FreshHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 12, 2014, 12:00:14 am
Whose #30?  Not to take anything away from Duwop, but that is a pretty good leap from #30 as well.  Obviously Duwop is embracing the change!

#30 is Kevin Richardson, Redshirt Freshman out of Jacksonville AR.

porkchopsdontfloat

That's sick, and a confidence builder, for both Duwop and Brandon.
The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

Razor6

It is a confidence builder.  He will want to repeat that experience each outing!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

LZH

If we're gonna score more points than we did last year, the WR's must "go after the ball more".  Our poor passing game wasn't all on BA.

hawgmasta

The Miss St. and LSU game each could've used one of these. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Go hogs go

Number 30 can hold his head up. He was in perfect position and played the wr duwop well. Sometimes there's nothing you can do but I like what I've seen in every clip or pic so far of big catches the DBS are right there challenging for the ball that's a positive from where we have been in the past. I'm feeling better about the picks in practice from Allen due too the play of our db's. Maybe our defense is gonna be better than we think. Go hogs go

HawgnCorona

Sooooooieeet!!! Keep putting in work young man. It will pay off for you!!!!

Thanks for sharing FH.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

SemperFi

Quote from: LZH on August 12, 2014, 12:49:27 am
If we're gonna score more points than we did last year, the WR's must "go after the ball more".  Our poor passing game wasn't all on BA.

Been preaching that this whole time. Nice to see the Receivers working for their QB. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ChitownHawg

That defense needs to be celebrated as well as the DB has him covered like a blanket. Only a circus catch can be completed. If we get consistent coverage such as this from our DBs then we will have a pretty good year.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

three hog night

He could be that sleeper player that is a serious stud as he becomes comfortable.   He should be much better as the season progresses, because of the position change.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Hog N Bama

Duwop! That's what I'm talkin about! Can't wait till Aug 30th. WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: LZH on August 12, 2014, 12:49:27 am
That's absolutely right and goes further than going after the ball. How many drops did we have last year? I know there were a lot. I go back to the first drive of the Auburn game when BA threw a perfect ball to Herndon, hitting him in stride in the EZ....and he dropped it. That drive ended with Derby turning the ball over. If guys get open and actually catch the ball, we'll be in very good shape this year.

What a play by Duwop. Kudos to him for being willing to change positions.

razorbackkid

That's just awesome.  Sweet grab!  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Paul

Quote from: porkchopsdontfloat on August 12, 2014, 12:36:58 am
That's sick, and a confidence builder, for both Duwop and Brandon.
I thought Austin threw that pass