Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rory Segrest... Question for Mike Irwin and others in the press

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, August 11, 2014, 08:38:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Is coach Segrest  making an impact on the team?  Haven't heard anything about him so far.   Is his position group progressing?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Razor6

Just a fan commenting here...

I heard something about us practicing Special Teams in daylight and dark (under the light)  conditions was a recommendation of him.  (if i remember correctly)

Also saw CBB posted congrats on a 49 FG tonight on Twitter

Just 2 instances that come to mind right off the bat
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Razor6 on August 11, 2014, 10:06:37 pm
Just a fan commenting here...

I heard something about us practicing Special Teams in daylight and dark (under the light)  conditions was a recommendation of him.  (if i remember correctly)

Also saw CBB posted congrats on a 49 FG tonight on Twitter

Just 2 instances that come to mind right off the bat
Thanks.  I have yet to see an interview of him this summer.  I wonder what type of personality he has.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on August 11, 2014, 10:13:00 pm
Thanks.  I have yet to see an interview of him this summer.  I wonder what type of personality he has.
He has done a few this fall camp. The players have spoken very highly of him and CBB commented on how good the special teams is looking yesterday at his PC
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Mike Irwin

He's pretty much like the rest of the staff. Easy to talk to. Gives detailed answers to the questions he's asked.

He's walked into a good situation. Flowers and Philon are studs. Wise looks to be poised to have a great season. Bijhon Jackson is somebody I'm looking forward to watching. He thinks Bijhon can plug up the middle. He's got some good depth on the D-Line which he will need at Auburn.

Ugly Uncle

I've talked to him a couple of times and he always gives good thoughtful answers.  I haven't said too much about what he has said because there hasn't been that much to talk about.  The last time I spoke with him was before they had gone full pads. 

Retired Radio Host

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin