Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otha Peters to transfer

Started by Hayden1865, August 11, 2014, 04:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

Quote from: Paul on August 14, 2014, 10:26:46 pm
The thing I don't understand is why BB would ask him to move to FB if he truly was 2nd on the depth chart

There is your answer
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

BorderPatrol

Quote from: gchamblee on August 15, 2014, 02:01:17 am
just stop embarrassing yourself. you are so stupid it is starting to embarrass me.

Um, he did stop. Maybe not by choice, but he stopped.

bp

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Paul on August 14, 2014, 10:26:46 pm
The thing I don't understand is why BB would ask him to move to FB if he truly was 2nd on the depth chart

He wasn't, and Bielema didn't ask him to move to fullback. Bielema offered him an opportunity to start at fullback. Would have been a way to get on the field.
[CENSORED]!

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 15, 2014, 03:48:23 pm
He wasn't, and Bielema didn't ask him to move to fullback. Bielema offered him an opportunity to start at fullback. Would have been a way to get on the field.

This makes more sense, especially given that we're apparently having trouble finding a clear starter at fullback.

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: hoghiker on August 14, 2014, 10:06:55 pm
Second chair would be a move up.

Yes, LSU is elite, top 10 most years. We can be second fiddle and be around or in the top 25 most years. I can handle that. I do not think we will ever be LSU, BAMA, Oklahoma or Ohio State, but we can work our way into the top 25 most years with our location, fan base and recruiting ability. Lafayette is a wealthy place and the city is firmly behind us now. Hope to see you guys again one day, but until then we will settle for Arkansas State.

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: 870hogfan on August 13, 2014, 06:41:07 pm
"@otha_peters: I'M A RAGIN CAJUN"

He will be in the LB spot with Trey Granier from LSU. I'll take guys from SEC depth charts all day long!

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 14, 2014, 08:09:19 pm
Blah, blah, blah. Fans bragging on another team's message board is one of the most embarrassing things on the Internet. Why can't they see how low rent they look?

I can tell you what is definitely not low rent. When these New Orleans Bowls are announced, the New Orleans sports authorities and hotel chains are so happy they literally start peeing in their pants. They want to get a regular season game in the Dome because, I don't know, about 50k + Cajun Fans give them a lot of business.
Also, this fine athlete transferred to our school. I didn't just come on in an unrelated thread. I will not come on here unless their is a Louisiana related thread or like in baseball when people were saying Arkansas would come to Lafayette for a regional. But it is good to see all of you guys again.
Go Hogs! Don't let LSU steal another one like last year. That hurt me to watch that.

ricepig

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 15, 2014, 06:58:47 pm
I can tell you what is definitely not low rent. When these New Orleans Bowls are announced, the New Orleans sports authorities and hotel chains are so happy they literally start peeing in their pants. They want to get a regular season game in the Dome because, I don't know, about 50k + Cajun Fans give them a lot of business.
Also, this fine athlete transferred to our school. I didn't just come on in an unrelated thread. I will not come on here unless their is a Louisiana related thread or like in baseball when people were saying Arkansas would come to Lafayette for a regional. But it is good to see all of you guys again.
Go Hogs! Don't let LSU steal another one like last year. That hurt me to watch that.

Looks like you need to move the campus to N.O., looked to average 24,000-25,000 in Lafayette.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Louisiana%E2%80%93Lafayette_Ragin%27_Cajuns_football_team

lefty08

Lafayette in the top 25 most seasons? Looks like hog fans arent the only ones delusional haha
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Pork Twain

Putting a local team in a bowl game does not fill the hotels and that is a part of bowl games, like it or not.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/