Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next commit?

Started by mccurdy, August 11, 2014, 03:41:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mccurdy

Who will be the next commit?  When are we going to have more visitors?  Who is interested in being a hog?

Bubba's Bruisers

Who all committed after the camp?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

redeye

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 11, 2014, 04:58:56 pm
Who all committed after the camp?

I guess Blake Johnson was the only one.  Seems all those pre-camp predictions were a little overzealous again.

forrest city joe

Don't think we get any new commits before the season starts.lot's of guys waiting to see how we do this season. got to win some games.

BatesvilleHOG

Gonna be pretty slow until the season starts/ends because most kids are busy with their season as well. We may see a surprise commit during the season after we beat Auburn and/or Georgia.

The_Iceman

Let's hope DeShawn Raymond.

secneahog

I say keep the commitment list low . Get visitors throughout the season. Much improved team will win over recruits
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: secneahog on August 12, 2014, 09:33:33 am
I say keep the commitment list low . Get visitors throughout the season. Much improved team will win over recruits

Beat Auburn @ Auburn and things will heat up.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

jgphillips3

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on August 12, 2014, 10:09:26 am
Beat Auburn @ Auburn and things will heat up.

If we could pull it off, we would instantly gain traction with anyone sitting on the fence, that's for sure. :)