Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawlings Sportswear - Get a Clue!

Started by BassinHawg, August 10, 2014, 03:21:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BassinHawg

Saw this Rawlings Jersey in Wal-Mart today!

At least there was only one and a Wal-Mart employee took it away when I pointed it out.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: BassinHawg on August 10, 2014, 03:21:23 pm

Could have used that shirt when I lived in SE Washington a couple of years ago.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

ricepig

It's Rawlings, they need to stick to baseball gloves.

Biggus Piggus

The great question is why did it get on the rack in the first place. Employees there must be dumber than dirt.
[CENSORED]!

chitwnhog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 10, 2014, 03:24:08 pm
The great question is why did it get on the rack in the first place. Employees there must be dumber than dirt.

And people think Wal-Mart is an "Arkansas" company.

Pigsear

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 10, 2014, 03:43:19 pm
And people think Wal-Mart is an "Arkansas" company.
Same people that think Obama is an American citizen.  ;)

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

chitwnhog

Quote from: Pigsear on August 10, 2014, 03:57:50 pm

This isn't the Politics Forum.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

chitwnhog

ricepig

Biggus Piggus

What's really hilarious is - some people don't. Fricking morons, amazing they have enough brain cells to operate their autonomic functions.
[CENSORED]!

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 10, 2014, 04:23:10 pm
What's really hilarious is - some people don't. Fricking morons, amazing they have enough brain cells to operate their autonomic functions.
+1

Pigsear

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 10, 2014, 04:02:04 pm
This isn't the Politics Forum.
I was well aware of that. But how dare we have a little fun on such a serious matter as this.   ::)

Big Papa Satan

Some people do - and voted for the guy.  It's proof positive that single-celled organisms do hold some degree of sentience.
Quote from: BassinHawg on August 10, 2014, 03:21:23 pm

May be worth a little bit of money down the road, or at least an interesting keepsake.  You should've bought it.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Pigsear on August 10, 2014, 04:28:17 pm
I was well aware of that. But how dare we have a little fun on such a serious matter as this.   ::)

I see what you did there...

Hawgey-Davidson

Hopefully we got some WMHO folks on here that sees it. Not that it would matter. No telling what screw ups happen when they sell as many goods as they do. Can the OP tell us what state he was in that that jersey was at? Just curious to know.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hogarusa

Shoot, I would have bargained down to a price of free and took it home.  this thread is taking a much more odd direction than that shirt
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Sed76

Last year I saw several at a Walmart that were A&M jerseys with the Razorback logo on the sleeves. Had to be at least 20 of them. Quality control must not be a high priority.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I just feel bad for little 6 year old Krishna in Bangladesh that made the shirt. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ifghog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 10, 2014, 04:23:10 pm
-1 sir.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 10, 2014, 06:19:54 pm
I just feel bad for little 6 year old Krishna in Bangladesh that made the shirt. 

Buy it and ship it back to her................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dr. Starcs

I woulda so bought that.

Awesomely terrible.

Ashdownpanther

everybody knows that Krisna in Bangladesh is an Aggie fan

Hawginthecovers

Quote from: ricepig on August 10, 2014, 04:06:04 pm
Some might think they hate Washington State??

They should be locked in a shed for allowing that on the rack.

cosmodrum

I would buy that and wear it to games. Couldn't have been more than $10-20.
Go away, batin'

LZH

I thought all the hoopla over the uniforms and colors were so these kinds of things do not happen anymore.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Color is right, nobody said anything about a name change.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

LZH

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on August 12, 2014, 12:23:19 pm
Color is right, nobody said anything about a name change.

I meant the "officially licensed products" and all that.  You mean that shirt was an officially licensed product?

EastexHawg

It's a subliminal message...

Mike Leach, next coach of the Razorbacks.  Book it.

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: sevenof400 on August 10, 2014, 06:23:55 pm
For all you know, Krishna may have a devilish sense of humor...

Krishna in Bangladesh hates us.

cmrhawg

Quote from: Hoggin in NYC on August 12, 2014, 12:43:45 pm
Krishna in Bangladesh hates us.

True. I bet she's not messing up the Auburn jerseys.

Hawk

Would it not be the funniest thing in the world if they did mix the Bama/Awbarn jerseys? "WAROLLTIDEAGLE" with an elephant at the neck. LOL

Inhogswetrust

August 12, 2014, 03:17:45 pm #34 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 03:47:13 pm by Inhogswetrust
I think they have gone a little too far with the rebranding of the Hogs......................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

razorbackkid

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 12, 2014, 12:31:35 pm
It's a subliminal message...

Mike Leach, next coach of the Razorbacks.  Book it.
+1
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

UhOhioHog

I once found at hat with the Georgia logo on the front and the back read Ohio State. The store had three of them on the shelf.