Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zach Rogers signs FAA

Started by ricepig, August 07, 2014, 05:39:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Zach Rogers officially signed with the University of Arkansas.  Congrats Zach! #BringTheWood http://t.co/D3h8ruaLaS

Tick Hog

Dark Helmet Hog

online-with-swine

poloprince

:razorback: :razorback: wps
$PoLoPrInCe$

DeltaHog66

Zach will be a beast here... :razorback:

Jamie Jones

Another 4* o-lineman. Coach Bielema and staff are making it perfectly clear that the threnches are where we are going to win games. We have some absolute monsters coming up. Zach Rogers is a beast that will help push this class to a position in rankings that makes other recruits take notice. What running back wouldn't want to run behind our line. Big things are coming...literally and figuratively.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

Hawgzinbowlz

Pittman is close to home and it's good for The Hogs. Keep his pay scale commensurate with his talent level and we'll keep stacking up offensive linemen like Zach.
Mixing Zach with Ragnow, Wallace, etc... :)
It will be interesting to see if Javon joins Zach after a little JUCO.

" GO HOGS "

redeye

Congrats Zach!  We're lucky to have you.

outlawhogeywells

Great news,  OK KJ and Will come on board

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 07, 2014, 11:00:25 pm
Pittman is close to home and it's good for The Hogs. Keep his pay scale commensurate with his talent level and we'll keep stacking up offensive linemen like Zach.
Mixing Zach with Ragnow, Wallace, etc... :)
It will be interesting to see if Javon joins Zach after a little JUCO.

" GO HOGS "

Pruitt will be a key get for us because he will
Come in right after Jefferson and as tretola is leaving.  This will allow our RS program to get going with studs and have a very large and talented line! 

Glad to have Rodgers, him and his father appear to be of quality people you want in the program!

pondwater jack

This is big news!  Huge get!  Just like Storey was.  I am glad everyone is on bored now. 

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

MissippHog

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 08, 2014, 09:10:56 am
Come in right after Jefferson and as tretola is leaving.  This will allow our RS program to get going with studs and have a very large and talented line! 

Glad to have Rodgers, him and his father appear to be of quality people you want in the program!
I'm looking at our '14 line and the '14 recruits and the start of the '15 line and...

This is a BIG TIME O line coming down the track.

If it's dollars, keep Coach Pittman at any cost within sanity. The development of his position will make good players great and great players even better. And yes, CBB should puff out his chest a little when around Saban.

" GO HOGS "

ldfergu

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 08, 2014, 09:10:56 am

So will Pruitt be on the team as a sophomore next season?

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on August 08, 2014, 09:35:34 pm
So will Pruitt be on the team as a sophomore next season?

Nope, if you don't qualify out of high school you must graduate from JUCO. The best scenario is he redshirts in JUCO and plays one year, leaving him 3 to play 3.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: ricepig on August 08, 2014, 10:16:41 pm
Nope, if you don't qualify out of high school you must graduate from JUCO. The best scenario is he redshirts in JUCO and plays one year, leaving him 3 to play 3.

We waited to see if Javon would qualify after signing date and it didn't happen.

An interesting variation on JUCO attendance :
Josh Williams, Dodge City C.C., qualified a few months after signing day, '13, and he has 4 years to play three. Apparently the scholarship offers he wanted no longer existed due to his qualifying late. Good for the Hogs and great recruiting to fill a need and get a player with 3 years of eligibility.
http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/5/24/5748466/arkansas-recruiting-update-josh-williams-signs-with-the-razorbacks-linebacker-juco

Usually when a player does not qualify, and goes JUCO, he does not attend his original school of choice but I think our staff planned on this being a possibility with Javon and because he is so talented he/we are planning on him attending Arkansas after JUCO. If he's as good as believed we have something to look forward to.

With Zach, Javon and our other OL, CSPs reputation is at work.

" GO HOGS "

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.