Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nicholls State Be Scared

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, August 07, 2014, 04:50:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Worshipper

I hope we use this game to work on our passing. Just keep throwing the ball until guys start catching it.

Hogwild

Statistical Nicholls State probably has the best pass defense in the nation, they only allowed 19 yards passing last week. 

Good news is that they allowed 539 yards and 6 touchdowns on the ground. 9 different ball carriers had over 20 yards rushing.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope the focus switches to Nicholls State soon.  Too many people still dwelling on Auburn.  These people do their weed eating with a machete.  They should be taken seriously.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

razorbackkid

Been a while since we won a game as impressively as we are gonna win this one, I thinking a 60-0 type shutout.

1-1 Go Hogs!!!!!!!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

sickboy

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 07, 2014, 04:50:22 pm
I know all the focus is on the first game with Auburn, but after watching this I have to say we can't afford to overlook these guys.  Just hope the team is ready to go into the jungle.

I too prefer hedging my lawn with a machete. It keeps my neighbors' kids in an always present, but appropriate, level of fear.

SquidBilly

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 01, 2014, 09:38:32 am
Time to move on. Can't dwell on what's done. NSU will be bringing the jungle and our guys need to be ready.

No doubt!

Bacons Rebellion

Nicholls State brings a lot to the table. We have to prepare for solid weed control, a Reggie Heron coached defense, and a sophisticated water storage game.