Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nicholls State Be Scared

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, August 07, 2014, 04:50:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

I know all the focus is on the first game with Auburn, but after watching this I have to say we can't afford to overlook these guys.  Just hope the team is ready to go into the jungle.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

BorderPatrol

I would be embarrassed if I were them...

There was a dude on here the other day blasting the U of A for their video equipment/production.....maybe needs to go the Jungle and help them poor fools...

bp

I BLEED RBack RED

That struck fear into my heart! Especially the hottie getting the tattoo ;). Their locker rooms remind me of our old junior high locker rooms at Lavaca.
All jokes aside....u can't overlook anyone in this day and age.
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Pickwick Hog

Mud Dogs. Mud Dogs. Mud Dogs...
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 07, 2014, 04:50:22 pm
I know all the focus is on the first game with Auburn, but after watching this I have to say we can't afford to overlook these guys.  Just hope the team is ready to go into the jungle.

Nichols State will roll in, and when they see the Hogs take the field they'll be whispering to each other, "Did you see the size of those guys? I swear the field tipped when they ran on the turf".
Go Hogs Go!

BorderPatrol

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 07, 2014, 05:05:18 pm
Nichols State will roll in, and when they see the Hogs take the field they'll be whispering to each other, "Did you see the size of those guys? I swear the field tipped when they ran on the turf".

Better....I could understand this one....lol

bp

trashcan maN

Needed more cuts of the guy whacking weeds with a machete IMO

rusvegashog

Quote from: BorderPatrol on August 07, 2014, 04:56:48 pm
I would be embarrassed if I were them...

There was a dude on here the other day blasting the U of A for their video equipment/production.....maybe needs to go the Jungle and help them poor fools...

bp
U should be embarrassed.

cmrhawg

What was that guy doing at the 1:24 mark????

I BLEED RBack RED

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 07, 2014, 05:08:35 pm
Needed more cuts of the guy whacking weeds with a machete IMO
+1 that was menacing!! Or maybe the guy fishing!
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: BorderPatrol on August 07, 2014, 05:06:49 pm
Better....I could understand this one....lol

bp

Brief after work confusion. Was thinking NIU. Mea Culpa. Brain gas. ;)
Go Hogs Go!

LZH

I sure hope that was a girl at the 1:00 mark....if not, then I've got some issues I need to address.

kodiakisland

Cool.  Looks like the freshman and special teams guys made a video.  I guess the rest of the team was lifting weights.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Country Stylz

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 07, 2014, 04:59:39 pm
LOL... Cool video I thought. Looks like they have some regional, down home country pride in their team.

Cave City Joe

"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Dark Helmet Hog

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

LittlePigMan

I'm a little confused about their mascot. Are they auctioneers or chicken fryers?

Rockpig5

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 07, 2014, 05:05:18 pm

Or looking at Brey Cook and wondering what a mountain was doing on the sidelines!!!

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 07, 2014, 04:59:39 pm

minus the water boy.........

the heron was scarier than some of those guys
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

RazorMack

They tried to replicate the awesome Beats "the game before the game" video from earlier this summer.... it didn't work.

here is the video they got their inspiration from if you haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_i3Lcjli84

greenie

It's embarrassing that we scheduled these guys.  Oh well, I guess it'll be a good payday for them, and a nothing-to-gain-everything-to-lose week for us.  Hopefully we can have our 3's on the field after the 1st.  Wishful thinking? 

BruTusk

Quote from: RazorMack on August 08, 2014, 12:15:16 am
They tried to replicate the awesome Beats "the game before the game" video from earlier this summer.... it didn't work.

here is the video they got their inspiration from if you haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_i3Lcjli84

Thanks for posting this link. Now the video makes a whole lot more sense and I actually think they did a pretty good job straight up copying the Beats commercial. I don't think it was meant to strike fear in the hearts of their opponents though.

intelligence

smacktalking cupcakes? That's pathetic

Biggus Piggus

My arms look better than 99's, and I'm a desk jockey.
[CENSORED]!

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: LZH on August 07, 2014, 06:02:29 pm
I sure hope that was a girl at the 1:00 mark....if not, then I've got some issues I need to address.

That was the hottie getting the tat.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Wildhog

#15's got a De'Anthony Curtis thing going on.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

spe450

I didn't know people still rode razor scooters.

Hogwild

Don't forget that last year Nicholls State held Oregon to just 28 points
in the first quarter.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: spe450 on August 08, 2014, 09:15:48 am
I didn't know people still rode razor scooters.

It was a rad grind on that park bench.

Ball Hawk

No one is scared of Nicholls, lol.

They are 10 kinds of terrible.
Quote from: secfan30 on February 16, 2015, 11:01:56 pm

They are a perfect example of what happens with 10-12 generations of inbreeding.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Ball Hawk on August 08, 2014, 01:36:40 pm
No one is scared of Nicholls, lol.

They are 10 kinds of terrible.

It's bad enough when we play FCS teams.  But at least schedule one in the top tier, will maybe give us a game for a quarter or a half.  These guys were like 1-11 1-11 then won 4 last year.  Just horrible.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: cmrhawg on August 07, 2014, 05:10:45 pm
What was that guy doing at the 1:24 mark????

He was trimming the grass on the edge of a sidewalk.  Some use weed eaters, some use edgers, but a only true hardcore jungle bad a$$ will use a machete.

cosmodrum

#1-0 babaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!!11
Go away, batin'

HillBillyHogfan

I didn't realize that Nebraska had a campus in south Louisiana?

Looks to me like Thibodeaux is a place where people still ride razor scooters, they use the local Jr. high locker room for games, the weed-eat with machetes', The dude with the best ball skills is a guy at the 7-11 that can spin a coke bottle and a really hot chick has the biggest guns on campus... Reminds me of Arkadelphia
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HillBillyHogfan on August 08, 2014, 02:58:52 pm

Looks to me like Thibodeaux is a place where people still ride razor scooters, they use the local Jr. high locker room for games, the weed-eat with machetes', The dude with the best ball skills is a guy at the 7-11 that can spin a coke bottle and a really hot chick has the biggest guns on campus... Reminds me of Arkadelphia

I have watched the video several times just to get a glimpse of her.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 08, 2014, 03:45:14 pm
I have watched the video several times just to get a glimpse of her.
That would be the only reason to watch it at all.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Didn't the get beat by Arkansas Tech last year?

thefisher

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on August 08, 2014, 02:28:52 pm
He was trimming the grass on the edge of a sidewalk.  Some use weed eaters, some use edgers, but a only true hardcore jungle bad a$$ will use a machete.

Well said! +1
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

I BLEED RBack RED

August 09, 2014, 10:18:13 pm #40 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:33:18 pm by I BLEED RBack RED
Quote from: HillBillyHogfan on August 08, 2014, 02:58:52 pm

Lol, I was thinking the same thing!

I wonder if the fat guy riding the boat w/the baby life jacket is on their offensive line..

WardamnHOGGLE

31to6

jry04

Quote from: greenie on August 08, 2014, 12:20:19 am
It's embarrassing that we scheduled these guys.  Oh well, I guess it'll be a good payday for them, and a nothing-to-gain-everything-to-lose week for us.  Hopefully we can have our 3's on the field after the 1st.  Wishful thinking? 
Every team in the country schedules teams like this. We are looking at a tough SEC schedule, we need all the wins we can get. Confidence is what can be gained for a young, inexperienced team like we have.

But you are right, we should have scheduled FSU instead.

Ragnar Hogbrok

After watching that, I feel like I should, at age 32 and recovering from shoulder surgery, go and try out for the Nicholls State football team.  At 5'10" 180 pounds of post surgery softness, I could be a solid d lineman for them.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Pork Twain

I just had a dual fusion of my L4-S1 and I believe I can outlift those guys and possibly make their team.  6'1" 265 Nose Tackle...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PonderinHog

NLRHog92

hahahaha thanks for posting made for a good laugh! What a poor production. Then again, what more can you expect from trashy Louisiana?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Time to move on. Can't dwell on what's done. NSU will be bringing the jungle and our guys need to be ready.