Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M Gametime

Started by brenthog, August 07, 2014, 04:28:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brenthog

My son has a birthday party that day. what time should I schedule his party. I can start it any where between 10 a.m. And 4 p.m.

jacobp

Could be anywhere from 11:00 a.m. to prime time.

Cancel the kids party and start celebrating his birthday in the offseason!

ricepig

Quote from: jacobp on August 07, 2014, 04:29:23 pm
Could be anywhere from 11:00 a.m. to prime time.

Cancel the kids party and start celebrating his birthday in the offseason!
Move the kids birthday to the off season!

Huds_HawgTide

its at jerry jones stadium...shouldnt start earlier then 4...thinking 6/7
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pickwick Hog

11:00 am if televised by Raycom. 11:05 if on WTBS Atlanta.  ;)

Just dated myself.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

ricepig

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 07, 2014, 05:42:58 pm
11:00 am if televised by Raycom. 11:05 if on WTBS Atlanta.

Nice, I had forgotten about their :05 difference back in the day.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 07, 2014, 05:42:58 pm
11:00 am if televised by Raycom. 11:05 if on WTBS Atlanta.  ;)

Just dated myself.

Since I'm sure the next question was what channel/network, thanks for clearing that up.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: ricepig on August 07, 2014, 05:44:30 pm
Nice, I had forgotten about their :05 difference back in the day.

We've come a long way baby --- Virginia Slims.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: brenthog on August 07, 2014, 04:28:10 pm
My son has a birthday party that day. what time should I schedule his party. I can start it any where between 10 a.m. And 4 p.m.

CBS will do UT @ UGa or MU @ USCe  The other game will get the ESPN primetime slot

Vandy @ UK will probably get the 2:30 slot on SECN

Ark vs A&M will probably get the evening SECN slot

The other three games are La Tech @ Auburn, Memphis @ OM, and NMSU @ LSU will split the 11AM SECN slot and night slots on ESPNU and FSN

Dan42AR

Not that it means anything but I am pretty sure the last time we played them there it was a 11am start time.

Mick Hogger

It's been early and it's been late. If we beat Auburn and Texas Tech, we won't be on at 11.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

jbcarol

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on August 07, 2014, 10:19:55 pm
CBS will do UT @ UGa or MU @ USCe  The other game will get the ESPN primetime slot

Vandy @ UK will probably get the 2:30 slot on SECN

Ark vs A&M will probably get the evening SECN slot

The other three games are La Tech @ Auburn, Memphis @ OM, and NMSU @ LSU will split the 11AM SECN slot and night slots on ESPNU and FSN

Good perspective.

With the SEC Network there will be mid-afternoon games in addition to the CBS pick for the first time in several years.

Hogs and A&M is potentially one of the better games that weekend considering the teams that have an open week and the non-conference match ups.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jacobp

Quote from: Dan42AR on August 08, 2014, 06:51:37 am
Not that it means anything but I am pretty sure the last time we played them there it was a 11am start time.
This. We were getting smoked at halftime to come back and dominate the 2nd half.

jbcarol

Quote from: jacobp on August 08, 2014, 08:49:36 am
This. We were getting smoked at halftime to come back and dominate the 2nd half.

Wilson was on fire.  Wright had 281 receiving yards.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=312740008
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

EulessHog

Quote from: jbcarol on August 08, 2014, 09:03:37 am
Wilson was on fire.  Wright had 281 receiving yards.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=312740008

I was at that game.  It was absolutely incredible.  We were high-fiving everyone around us the entire 2nd half and talking shart on the walk to the car, i.e., whenever we saw ATM fans
Go Hogs Go!

Dwight_K_Shrute

I haven't known many people from A&M.  The ones I have known or have worked with are total a-holes.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

EulessHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 08, 2014, 06:13:39 pm
I haven't known many people from A&M.  The ones I have known or have worked with are total a-holes.

I live in Texas and most of the people I work with graduated from A&M.  Most of the others are Longhorns or TCU fans.  Takes some getting used to.
Go Hogs Go!

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 08, 2014, 06:13:39 pm

I've worked with a couple of A&M engineers that were very good. Same for MS State.

Auburn, not so much.

Gunners

When will they decide the time, the week of the game?

DallasHogFan

Two things stick out to me more than anything in that game. K. Small had a nasty lead block to score DJ (I believe) and the tackle DD Jones made in the backfield to seal the win. I was trying to recover from a late night bach party in Shreveport at BWW there on that river walk they have. I was so fired up when that thing was over.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

DallasHogFan

Sorry to derail,  but here's that k small block

http://youtu.be/HJmnoad_jNc
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

hogfan68

When will game time be announced?

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bythelake

When will we know game time?  We are going but have work conflicts.  Thank in advance.

jdlew

Anyone got a guess on game time....Thanks

HF#1

Primetime SEC Network if I had to guess.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: jdlew on September 14, 2014, 08:49:13 pm
Anyone got a guess on game time....Thanks

Here's a just a guess:

Sat, Sep 27 TBD Memphis at # 10 Ole Miss  - FOXSN night
Sat, Sep 27 TBD Louisiana Tech at # 5 Auburn  - SECN 11AM
Sat, Sep 27 TBD New Mexico State at # 8 LSU - SECN night game
Sat, Sep 27 TBD # 18 Missouri at # 14 South Carolina  - this will be the CBS game
Sat, Sep 27 TBD Tennessee at # 13 Georgia  - ESPN @7 or ESPNU @6
Sat, Sep 27 TBD Arkansas at # 6 Texas A&M  -   ESPN @7 or ESPNU @6
Sat, Sep 27 TBD Vanderbilt at Kentucky  SECN 3:00 game

pigzwillrise

when are kickoff times normally announced? early in the morning?

kodiakisland

Celebrate his half birthday in the spring.  Kids gotta learn how important football is.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jbcarol

SEC Sports @SEC  ·  23m

RT @SECherbvin: @SEC TV games announced for Sept 27.

razorcash2

It's 2:30PM on CBS.

Start at 10AM, then get those rug rats outta there!