Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day 3 Post Practice Videos

Started by RazorBassin, August 06, 2014, 09:33:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBassin

Carl Lazlo

From coach Jennings comments it sounds like they've plugged Ramirez in at corner.  Great move IMO.  His highlight film showed excellent coverage skills.  Gives me a lot of hope this staff is identifying players strengths and team needs.

PygmalionEffect

Coach Rob Smith:

"Right now we're just trying to find guys that can disrupt wide receivers at the line of scrimmage"

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

Hog N Bama

Thanks for the videos but is it just me or does anybody else have difficulty hearing and understanding what the question and the answers are?

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 07, 2014, 06:34:46 am
Thanks for the videos but is it just me or does anybody else have difficulty hearing and understanding what the question and the answers are?

Yeah you can't hear the questions because the mic isn't in front of the person asking. Just about every video interview that we get from any practice report is like that.

trashcan maN

Sounds like:

DL:
Flowers
Hodge
Philon
Wise

LB:
Mitchell(subs out in Nickel)
Ellis
Spaight

CB:
Washington
Mitchell
Dean(Nickel)

S:
Turner
Gaines

I'm hoping Josh Caroll and Otha Peters can give us some LB depth.

Also interested in how Coley will be used.

Bacon_Bitz

Heard so many good things about Coley last year, you'd think he's got to get on the field somehow this year. 

It will be quite a relief to see our corners not giving WRs a ten yard cushion.  Of course I've got some observational bias, but I don't remember ever watching another team recently besides us that gave so much free reign to opposing WRs in the first 5 yards of their routes.