Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dean and Storey working on Hill and Gragg

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 06, 2014, 12:04:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

Thats exactly the type of "recruiters" we need KJ and Gragg to be for us!  Good to hear RD
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Huckleberry Pig

how great would it be to have gragg, hill, storey, bell, cantrell, and dean all enroll early and be here in january.  realize it's a long shot, but would be great to see

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 07, 2014, 08:57:56 am
how great would it be to have gragg, hill, storey, bell, cantrell, and dean all enroll early and be here in january.  realize it's a long shot, but would be great to see

Don't forget Zach Rodgers will be here early also. He is going to be a stud once he gets going full strength from his knee injury.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

870hogfan

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on August 07, 2014, 09:31:48 am
Don't forget Zach Rodgers will be here early also. He is going to be a stud once he gets going full strength from his knee injury.

Plus he will get to red shirt since Frank will be here.

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on August 07, 2014, 09:31:48 am

I'm holding out that Mr. Rodgers becomes the beginning of our stellar RS program. 

mhuff

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 07, 2014, 11:52:45 am
I'm holding out that Mr. Rodgers becomes the beginning of our stellar RS program. 

May be a start since he has been injured. I do not know the status of his recovery, but I know he's too good a talent to risk bringing back prematurely. They know what they're doing.

ricepig

Quote from: mhuff on August 07, 2014, 12:07:00 pm
May be a start since he has been injured. I do not know the status of his recovery, but I know he's too good a talent to risk bringing back prematurely. They know what they're doing.

He and his Dad have said he's on schedule, I believe he signs his FAA today and is scheduled to be on the Hill for Saturday's scrimmage.

onebadrubi

Quote from: mhuff on August 07, 2014, 12:07:00 pm

I'm not even referring to his injury.  I'm saying it on the premise of hoping we are on schedule to start RS one or two of these caliber OL every year.