Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dare to be Uncommon

Started by twistitup, August 06, 2014, 12:03:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

razorbackkid

Go Hogs #hashbrown uncommon.

:)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

moses_007

What does this "uncommon" business mean? 

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BPsTheMan

nb4 the uncommon poster guy

BPsTheMan

Quote from: moses_007 on August 06, 2014, 01:13:21 pm
What does this "uncommon" business mean?

I think it's code between Twist and Wildhog

I believe they are "vacationing in Colorado"

:D

razorbackkid

twistitup

Uncommon men create uncommon results

razorbackkid

Quote from: twistitup on August 06, 2014, 01:49:51 pm
Uncommon men create uncommon results

Which is not commonly common even among the uncommon commoningly.

PorkSoda

are uncommon people part of an uncommunity
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

razorbackkid

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 06, 2014, 02:26:28 pm
are uncommon people part of an uncommunity
uncommunity appears to be a common problem especially when posters post post that may not need to be posted but post anyway.....much like this post by this poster.

But then I've often thought of myself as uncommonly common.  ;)

nchogg

I needed a good laugh today. Enjoyed reading ya'lls post. Born and raised in Arkansas and just can't get the south out of me. Get me drinking koolade and the country slang comes out strong. Quit drinking years ago.

razorbackkid

Quote from: nchogg on August 06, 2014, 02:40:01 pm
I needed a good laugh today. Enjoyed reading ya'lls post. Born and raised in Arkansas and just can't get the south out of me. Get me drinking koolade and the country slang comes out strong. Quit drinking years ago.
I quit drinking many times over the years, thinking about quitting again when I finish this case.  ;)

twistitup

Quitting is for the common man...uncommon men function under uncommon circumstances

Drink on Kid

razorbackkid

Quote from: twistitup on August 06, 2014, 03:04:12 pm
Quitting is for the common man...uncommon men function under uncommon circumstances

Drink on Kid

twistitup

Don't follow on the footsteps of John Conlee