Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy birthday, Oklahawg!

Started by Steef, August 06, 2014, 05:43:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Steef

Hope its filled with blessing, family, friends and fun.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dark Helmet Hog

Hawk

Happy Birthday!!!!  ;D :razorback:

grayhawg

razorbackkid

:razorback: Happy Birthday :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Birminghog

Wow!  Happy B-day, Okla, to a very deserving, informative guy & one of my fav posters.

mhuff

Quote from: steefhog on August 06, 2014, 05:43:54 am
Hope its filled with blessing, family, friends and fun.

+1 You got it brother

SemperFi

Happy birthday to one of Hogville's best! WPS!!!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Oklahawg

Thanks fellers! A big thank you for not mentioning the rapid approach to the "downhill slide". :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

netteltonhog

Just how rapid is the approach?  Some of us are right there with you.

redeye