Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If anyone is still up...2007 Ark vs Bama game on ESPN Classic

Started by Tejano Jawg, August 05, 2014, 11:43:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Still in first quarter. Highlights include Blowhard Herring's D getting torched...2 TD passes, 1 long run. We're down 21-0. And our elementary school passing game...announcers say 'Bama can double cover them all.'

This was Satan's first year. As I recall—and you could argue this—we should have won this. Think DMac left with concussion late in 4th quarter. But mostly, Nutt not managing clock and game.

We'll see what happens.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Tejano Jawg

They really jumped ahead...Bama up 31-17 in the 3rd. Casey Dick with TD passes to Crosby Tuck and Andrew Davie.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pigasaurus

I was at the beach when this game was played. Beach house on Ft. Morgan, steaks grilling on deck, was going to be perfect. It was not.  It was the suck.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Lord of the Styes

Refs didn't start the clock after spotting the ball on the last play. Home cooking.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Lord of the Styes on August 06, 2014, 03:09:54 am
Refs didn't start the clock after spotting the ball on the last play. Home cooking.

I tuned in, during our comeback in the late 3rd/4th quarter. Speaking of home cooking, the pass interference (which can go either way a LOT of times) on their winning drive was questionable. Replay showed incidental contact, not a case of a DB pulling a WR's arm. VERY IFFY. At the time, not sure this play stuck out amidst the nightmare.

T-Jawg, did it end better for you this time?