Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg signing FAA

Started by collegestationhog, August 05, 2014, 08:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 06, 2014, 05:04:51 pm
Why would i do what? all i did was ask him why he did not include Arkansas in his shout outs.( which he did with his WPS) i responded without noticing that first. i told Will it was my bad and wish him the best.and he responded by tweeting me back and saying no hard feelings. class young man. i almost never tweet any recruit.

You probably shouldn't be tweeting then.

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on August 07, 2014, 01:44:58 pm
So... someone told him about the "first school to receive it" rule.

Hopefully, about 6 different schools did......

Wildhog

Quote from: ricepig on August 07, 2014, 01:46:02 pm
Hopefully, about 6 different schools did......

Gotta keep things straight so he can further enjoy his process.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

What the hell...

I can't edit my posts or start new threads...
1909/1964/1965/1977

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Wildhog on August 07, 2014, 01:44:58 pm
So... someone told him about the "first school to receive it" rule.
Dudley Dawson told him and his parents a few days ago
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 07, 2014, 01:45:27 pm
You probably shouldn't be tweeting then.
What did i say in my post? i said i never should have sent a tweet to a recruit in the first place. that i broke my own rule. that it's my badf, and will not happen again unless im sending some congrats to a recruit for becoming a Razorback. move on.

forrest city joe

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 07, 2014, 02:19:43 pm
What did i say in my post? i said i never should have sent a tweet to a recruit in the first place. that i broke my own rule. that it's my bad, and will not happen again unless im sending some congrats to a recruit for becoming a Razorback.

forrest city joe

What did i say in my post? i said i never should have sent a tweet to a recruit in the first place. that i broke my own rule. that it's my badf, and will not happen again unless im sending some congrats to a recruit for becoming a Razorback.

Hawg Red

What did i say in my post? i said i never should have sent a tweet to a recruit in the first place. that i broke my own rule. that it's my badf, and will not happen again unless im sending some congrats to a recruit for becoming a Razorback. move on.

Did you and Coach B agree on that?

Wildhog

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 07, 2014, 02:44:24 pm
Did you and Coach B agree on that?

Joe and coach B vacay together.
1909/1964/1965/1977

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 06, 2014, 04:18:55 pm
That was me. and i almost never tweet any recruit. i told Will it was my bad and we worked it out. he tweeted me back and said no hard feelings. we worked it out like men. he is a good kid and i wished him the best.

I know I'm late to this party, but...

Haha. You. Haha. You. You. You are the most entitled hog fan on earth. You act like you have a stadium named for you. "Was your bad" "We worked it out"? Lol. Just the other day, you and Coach B decided who y'all were gonna allow to transfer? Laughable!

Man you called a radio show a couple times. You had a great point, I was on your side, but nutt is gone. Pelphrey;  gone. Now you act like the Athletic department calls you about every thing going on in Razorback sports.

Get over yourself. Stop bothering recruits.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on August 07, 2014, 10:44:52 pm
I know I'm late to this party, but...

Haha. You. Haha. You. You. You are the most entitled hog fan on earth. You act like you have a stadium named for you. "Was your bad" "We worked it out"? Lol. Just the other day, you and Coach B decided who y'all were gonna allow to transfer? Laughable!

Man you called a radio show a couple times. You had a great point, I was on your side, but nutt is gone. Pelphrey;  gone. Now you act like the Athletic department calls you about every thing going on in Razorback sports.

Get over yourself. Stop bothering recruits.
Get lost. i don't have time for you. you mean nothing to me. i don't care about you.

hogville38

Quote from: MFG on August 06, 2014, 04:54:24 pm
The Gragg hate is getting unnecessary. Grown men, who feel the need to slander high school kids over the school they pick, need to step back away from football and find a new hobby.
Hate? Don't see any of that.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogville38 on August 08, 2014, 01:04:22 pm
Hate? Don't see any of that.
Nobody hates Will. he is a hell of a good kid. and he loves the Razorbacks. he will do what is best for him. and i hope that means he will be a Razorback.time will tell.

WorfHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 07, 2014, 10:58:59 pm
Get lost. i don't have time for you. you mean nothing to me. i don't care about you.

Two grown adults (most likely) everyone!

MFG