Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got em!

Started by FreshHog, August 05, 2014, 09:26:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

Just bought my first ever Razorback Football game tickets! Got some decent seats for the LSU game! Looking forward to it! WPS! GO HOGS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Snortingred1

I've never been to a game and just recently moved to Fayetteville.  Is there a bus that picks up at the union and routes to the stadium on game day?

ricepig

Quote from: Snortingred1 on August 05, 2014, 09:29:33 am
I've never been to a game and just recently moved to Fayetteville.  Is there a bus that picks up at the union and routes to the stadium on game day?

Not to my knowledge, it seems they are mostly shuttling between Baum and RRS. It's not that far or hard of a walk, all downhill, to the stadium.

King TUSKankahamun

Congrats!! I'll be getting my first set this year too (aTm @ jerry world) if ther are any left when my paycheck comes in
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

cmrhawg

If you can get to the Union on a game day just walk down the hill and you will be at the stadium.

razorbackkid

Congrats and enjoy!!

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ricepig

Inhogswetrust

The union is very close to the stadium and parking is not allowed there. It is however a walk down steps to the game and up coming back. If you need assistance then park at Baum or somewhere where they do have the shuttle pickup/dropoff. There is a place on either the Foundations our Athletic Departments website that shows them. I forget which one. If you can't find it online then since you now are fortunate enough to live in Fayetteville go by the Foundations office. They will gladly help you out with game day information.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

FreshHog

Quote from: ricepig on August 05, 2014, 09:44:49 am
Buy more!

Trying to, but I cant warrant spending 100$ a ticket to sit in the corner, I'll be looking for 2-3 tickets for both Ole Miss and Bama in the middle sections ( upper or lower deck doesnt really matter, lower the better tho ), if anyone ends up needing to sell some :)

Snortingred1

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 05, 2014, 09:52:48 am
The union is very close to the stadium and parking is not allowed there. It is however a walk down steps to the game and up coming back. If you need assistance then park at Baum or somewhere where they do have the shuttle pickup/dropoff. There is a place on either the Foundations our Athletic Departments website that shows them. I forget which one. If you can't find it online then since you now are fortunate enough to live in Fayetteville go by the Foundations office. They will gladly help you out with game day information.

So if accompanying parties were to say, using a wheelchair, Baum would be our best bet?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Snortingred1 on August 05, 2014, 09:59:22 am
So if accompanying parties were to say, using a wheelchair, Baum would be our best bet?

Please check with the Foundation to make sure what you can do to accommodate the person with you that needs assistance. I would hate to guess and be wrong as to that you can do. I do know there is parking for people with disability license tags and shuttles from Lot 56 where I used to park to the stadium. That is closer than Baum and I don't know if they have to have prior scholarship parking permits for it before the season. I don't know what the requirements are overall if you don't have Disability tags though and just happen to have someone needing assistance in the car with you.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

scootriteby

Quote from: Snortingred1 on August 05, 2014, 09:59:22 am
If you have a handicap placard on your visor, you can park closer in lot 56(or 57). Depends on which side of the stadium your seats are on. Baum stadium buses drop off and pick up on the west side and lot 56 on the east(visitor's side).

Jamie Jones

Wow! Some of us have been going to games most of out lives and sometimes forget what a trill and privilege it is. Congrats to all who are making their first trip! I'm excited FOR you!! WoooPigSoooie
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

ricepig

Quote from: FreshHog on August 05, 2014, 09:54:00 am
Trying to, but I cant warrant spending 100$ a ticket to sit in the corner, I'll be looking for 2-3 tickets for both Ole Miss and Bama in the middle sections ( upper or lower deck doesnt really matter, lower the better tho ), if anyone ends up needing to sell some :)

No prob, check the ticket forum as game week approaches for those weeks, there's usually a deal or two.

RNHog