Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule

Started by Karma, August 04, 2014, 07:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

When should it be released?

UNCLE BACK

MissouriFan

Looks like you guys are just looking for one more game.

"Arkansas is looking for final game on Nov 14,16 or 17. Could possibly play it Dec 10,11 or 30. Please contact with any interest. Only D1 teams at this time. Thanks.    2014-2015, Guarantee - Offered    2014-08-04 19:20:43"

http://www.basketballtravelers.com/game-schedule-board/?e_type=1

Johnboy

Quote from: MissouriFan on August 04, 2014, 09:48:42 pm
Looks like you guys are just looking for one more game.

"Arkansas is looking for final game on Nov 14,16 or 17. Could possibly play it Dec 10,11 or 30. Please contact with any interest. Only D1 teams at this time. Thanks.    2014-2015, Guarantee - Offered    2014-08-04 19:20:43"

http://www.basketballtravelers.com/game-schedule-board/?e_type=1

I didn't even realize this type of thing existed for the public to see. 

Adam Stokes

August 06, 2014, 04:53:21 pm #4 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:08:26 pm by Adam Stokes
After all the talk about how they were looking to upgrade the schedule, I look forward to doing an RPI analysis for when it finally comes out.  I wasn't too upset with last season's schedule, but there were a lot of things they could've done to improve it.

-Blu

Quote from: Adam Stokes on August 06, 2014, 04:53:21 pm
After all the talk about how they were looking to upgrade the schedule, I look forward to doing an RPI analysis for when it finally comes out.  I wasn't too upset with last season's schedule, but there were a lot of things they could've done to improve it.

Look forward to that, your analysis and keeping us up-to-date last season was awesome.

onebadrubi

I'm shocked a public site like that exist!  There are direct cell phone numbers on there!  Lol

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Johnboy on August 06, 2014, 04:42:24 pm
I didn't even realize this type of thing existed for the public to see. 

Seriously, this is eye-opening. I had no idea something that I perceive to be THIS influential to my personal entertainment (College Basketball at Large and Razorback basketball, specifically) was based on something that looks like Craigslist.org. I really hope Stephen F. Austin is able to fill their remaining 13 games.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Hawg Red

Per our biggest fan (Jon Rothstein) on Twitter, Hogs will host Iona in a non-con game.

Gaels went 22-11 last year (17-3 in their conference) and lost by a single point at La. Tech in the NIT first round.

ricepig

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 07, 2014, 09:54:58 am
Per our biggest fan (Jon Rothstein) on Twitter, Hogs will host Iona in a non-con game.

Gaels went 22-11 last year (17-3 in their conference) and lost by a single point at La. Tech in the NIT first round.

I guess we found our last non-conference game....

WorfHog

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on August 07, 2014, 12:44:02 am
Seriously, this is eye-opening. I had no idea something that I perceive to be THIS influential to my personal entertainment (College Basketball at Large and Razorback basketball, specifically) was based on something that looks like Craigslist.org. I really hope Stephen F. Austin is able to fill their remaining 13 games.

It looks like something a high school coach would use , not a D1 program, wow. Pretty cool actually, if you spent some time on there you might be able to put a schedule together, even pretend to be Matt Zimmerman and get us some top tier matchups.  ;)

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8