Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema Presser and Video/Photos from Day One of Camp

Started by Jason Carroll, August 04, 2014, 06:45:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

August 04, 2014, 06:45:44 pm Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:25:44 pm by Jason Carroll
Arkansas head football coach Bret Bielema met with the media on Monday following the Razorbacks first preseason workout of 2014.   Hear from Bielema on several topics including the newcomers, offensive line, quarterbacks, the defense and more.  He also talks about his social media policy with recruits, his thoughts on freshman kicker Cole Hedlund's new haircut and more in this uncut press conference.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/bret-bielema-day-one-presser-of-preseason-2014/11351/SU7zh1qgUUSgAWRXqqNWkA

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Jason Carroll on August 04, 2014, 06:45:44 pm
Arkansas head football coach Bret Bielema met with the media on Monday following the Razorbacks first preseason workout of 2014.   Hear from Bielema on several topics including the newcomers, offensive line, quarterbacks, the defense and more.  He also talks about his social media policy with recruits, his thoughts on freshman kicker Cole Hedlund's new haircut and more in this uncut press conference.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/bret-bielema-day-one-presser-of-preseason-2014/11351/SU7zh1qgUUSgAWRXqqNWkA

Loved the interview and info but I wish for the love of pete that you guys would get microphones to the guys who are asking questions so that we don't have to guess about what it is that they are asking of the Coach.
Go Hogs Go!

Jason Carroll

It's not that big of a priority to the university to have those for these pressers.  They don't record those and so it won't be a priority.  Sorry.  Wish there was more we could do.

hogville38

Quote from: Jason Carroll on August 04, 2014, 09:49:54 pm
It's not that big of a priority to the university to have those for these pressers.  They don't record those and so it won't be a priority.  Sorry.  Wish there was more we could do.
Thx....I'm getting excited.

Ramtough

Bret seems a lot more excited and engaged this year. I believe he thinks he has enough talent to get to a bowl this year. We will be better this year overall. Thanks for the presser video.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Jason Carroll on August 04, 2014, 09:49:54 pm

I appreciate the info, Jason. Thanks!
Go Hogs Go!

RazorWild

Thanks so much for video.  That got me pumped.  BB seems pretty juiced about the improvement.

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Pulled(PP)pork

DeltaBoy

Good presser and fine coverage.  Coach looks ready to Roll.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HF#1

Coach is really setting himself up to be roasted by the fans at the end of the year.  Talking about overnight change etc...   Can't say stuff like that here...  Nobody will forget it if you do anything less than 6-6.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Bacon_Bitz

I don't see how anybody can watch this presser and not like CBB.  He might put his foot in his mouth once in a while, but he's a smart dude who is working his tail off and actually says what he means, not some fake coach speak that doesn't line up with his actions, like Duggar Bus Gus.

hogman99

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 05, 2014, 01:06:07 pm
I don't see how anybody can watch this presser and not like CBB.  He might put his foot in his mouth once in a while, but he's a smart dude who is working his tail off and actuallIy says what he means, not some fake coach speak that doesn't line up with his actions, like Duggar Bus Gus.

I concur

proffitthog

Hawgzinbowlz