Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA athletic department once again lost on "branding" and "strategic vision"

Started by Rey Pygsterio, August 04, 2014, 12:37:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rey Pygsterio

First rule of any communications: Know your audience.

I know many of you on Hogville love the new arkansasrazorbacks.com website.

But I hate to break it to you, the Internet-savvy Hogville users are not the UA athletic department's target market.

Most importantly, NEITHER ARE THE 13 TO 21 YEAR OLDS that the UA made the new website for. (As potential fans, they are already lost anyway for the most part.)

Further, this new website design with large photos and a proliferation of videos is a trend that is already two years old. The UA isn't anywhere near ahead of the pack on this and will probably be stuck behind as other websites switch back.

For the average Razorback fan that goes to the website for information, the new design is going to be initially infuriating -- if your browser will even read it correctly.

For the older fans who buy the tickets and send the large donations, the new website is going to be impossible to navigate. They will give up.

But the worst part is the UA's news release about the change: "NEW DIGITAL PLATFORMS USHER IN STRATEGIC VISION FOR RAZORBACK ATHLETICS"

The headline, for starters, does not make sense.

The entire piece hearkens back to their news release about the "re-branding" campaign. (It wasn't a re-brand.) It's written by a department that thinks it has discovered something about marketing and wants everyone else to know it.

But if you really knew something about marketing, branding, and debuting new digital platforms, you would not communicate it to your customers like an article in AdWeek.

The UA athletic department is in love with telling you about branding and strategic vision. Fans want to read about sports and winning.

The UA athletic department is lost in the pursuit of green. So forgive them if winning isn't top-of-mind awareness, to borrow an industry term they would love.

If the entire "strategic vision" is aimed at potential teenage recruits, my gosh have we gone way off the track in going after these kids.

The worst part of all this is that the UA thinks it has become the new media with little need for help from newspapers and broadcast.

So you will get more of this -- aimed at teenagers -- and less news allowed out to the media that has spread the Razorback gospel all these years.

The UA will let you know what it wants you to know, and will tell you it is doing a great job of it in insider terms it doesn't understand.

And to show you how really detached the athletic department is from the school, all they had to do was walk up the hill to Kimpel or the BA for some expert consultation.
"Rey Pygsterio will slash the tires on your Flex Fuel Tahoe and slap your Bentonville princess wife in the face." - Latarian

ricepig

Ok, I guess you're not computer savvy. By the way, my 88yr old mom had no problem with it, and she can't make a call on her iPhone.

ricepig

Probably just gave RS his next topic, can't wait until next week.

BorderPatrol

ChauvinistPig

hogsanity

i am far from tech savvy, and I seem to have no problems navigating the site.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HawgTide

Quote from: ricepig on August 04, 2014, 12:41:17 pm
Probably just gave RS his next topic, can't wait until next week.

To save time RS can just plagiarize Rey.

Has anyone ever seen the two together? Maybe Rey Pygsterio IS Robert Shields.

Rey Pygsterio

Quote from: HawgTide on August 04, 2014, 12:48:15 pm
Has anyone ever seen the two together? Maybe Rey Pigsterio is Robert Shields.

Yes, it is much like the JYD / Stagger Lee story line.
"Rey Pygsterio will slash the tires on your Flex Fuel Tahoe and slap your Bentonville princess wife in the face." - Latarian

sickboy

All I know is... every time the athletic department releases something new in marketing... you're not happy about it. Which can only mean two things.

A. You have a marketing background and are damn good at what you do and are more in tune with marketing/branding and are way ahead of the curve. You probably work for a big outfit that is doing bigger and better things than whoever is working for the university.

B. You have a marketing background and are "on the older side" and get frustrated when you see new marketing trends steer away from the traditional marketing methods you spent your entire life getting to know and build.

If it's A. Please... get in touch with someone at the University. It seems like you care a lot about the Hogs and if you're the hot-shot marketing guy that you seem to be... we can use you.

If it's B... and let's be honest... maybe this is more likely. All I can say is... Arkansas athletics branding has gotten better every year it seems under Jeff Long. Maybe not in the way that you'd like it... but things seem to be progressing there. Fans are even happy about the jersey switch this year. Can you believe that? Fans. Happy about uniforms. Maybe give the website a little time and everyone will figure out how to use it and things will be just fine.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ICEman

The University's website appears to be set up simply to generate ad revenue through piggy-backing, pun intended, commercials onto short Razorback Athletics produced video clips directed at the 'ephemeral-focused' generation.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

ricepig

hogsanity

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 04, 2014, 12:51:37 pm
anyone else understand the OP ? That was all over the board .

basically he does not like Jeff Long, so everything the athletic dept does, in the op's mind, is wrong.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

go hogues

I think the site looks great, is pretty easy to navigate and who doesn't want videos and pics?
Also, who is the UA's target market? Can't "internet savvy" and "13-21 year old's" have a place at the table, too? It is, after all, A UNIVERSITY, which just so happens to educate 18-22 year old's and has a responsibility to recruit kids (starting around the age of 13, actually) not only for sports, but for EDUCATION. Again, not seeing the problem here?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Pickwick Hog

Those drop down menus are slippery little suckers after a few cold ones.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Rey Pygsterio

Quote from: sickboy on August 04, 2014, 12:51:15 pm
All I can say is... Arkansas athletics branding has gotten better every year it seems under Jeff Long.

That may be debatable.

Hey, I don't have any problem using the website. I will not use it as often but the last version wasn't exactly the greatest either. I've seen many other sports websites do the exact same thing, and I would be curious to see the results of any focus groups they've done since.

My only complaint is that this isn't really the right thing to do or for the right reason, and it gets annoying when the UA then touts its marketing genius.

Enjoy the website.

PeabodyHawg

Quote from: sickboy on August 04, 2014, 12:51:15 pm
All I know is... every time the athletic department releases something new in marketing... you're not happy about it. Which can only mean two things.

A. You have a marketing background and are damn good at what you do and are more in tune with marketing/branding and are way ahead of the curve. You probably work for a big outfit that is doing bigger and better things than whoever is working for the university.

B. You have a marketing background and are "on the older side" and get frustrated when you see new marketing trends steer away from the traditional marketing methods you spent your entire life getting to know and build.

If it's A. Please... get in touch with someone at the University. It seems like you care a lot about the Hogs and if you're the hot-shot marketing guy that you seem to be... we can use you.

If it's B... and let's be honest... maybe this is more likely. All I can say is... Arkansas athletics branding has gotten better every year it seems under Jeff Long. Maybe not in the way that you'd like it... but things seem to be progressing there. Fans are even happy about the jersey switch this year. Can you believe that? Fans. Happy about uniforms. Maybe give the website a little time and everyone will figure out how to use it and things will be just fine.
I think we need to add

C)  You've applied for and were denied the position\contract for the U of A's Marketing efforts and want to undermine them at every turn.

Rey Pygsterio

Quote from: go hogues on August 04, 2014, 12:57:20 pm
Also, who is the UA's target market? Can't "internet savvy" and "13-21 year old's" have a place at the table, too? It is, after all, A UNIVERSITY, which just so happens to educate 18-22 year old's and has a responsibility to recruit kids (starting around the age of 13, actually) not only for sports, but for EDUCATION. Again, not seeing the problem here?

That is not a bad point.

But, take a look at the UA's real website, the one that is actually for the school.

They would never, and in the words of Chris Jericho EEEEEEEEEEEVER, switch the web design for the school to something like the sports wing of the school.

And the school's website is the one that is actually important to recruiting students.

The other one is supposedly for sports fans like you who want to know more about their team. Maybe I am wrong about that and the UA knows better.

Rey Pygsterio

And let me add so that you don't think I'm being entirely negative toward the UA, my alma mater, by the way, that the school's website is absolutely wonderful in design and functionality.

Textbook perfection.

Since many Razorback fans probably have never visited the school's website, take a look at UARK.edu.

That is how I wish the Razorback website looked, but hey I am not 13.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on August 04, 2014, 12:37:47 pm
For the average Razorback fan that goes to the website for information, the new design is going to be initially infuriating -- if your browser will even read it correctly.

I think Jeffie must have hired the Windows 8 project guy Microsoft canned.

If Long thinks the new site appeals to some that is fine, keep it.  For those of us simply seeking information and news without all the clutter just put the old site back up too.

Augustus

But I hate to break it to you, the Internet-savvy Hogville users are not the UA athletic department's target market.

Most importantly, NEITHER ARE THE 13 TO 21 YEAR OLDS that the UA made the new website for. (As potential fans, they are already lost anyway for the most part.)

Further, this new website design with large photos and a proliferation of videos is a trend that is already two years old. The UA isn't anywhere near ahead of the pack on this and will probably be stuck behind as other websites switch back.

For the older fans who buy the tickets and send the large donations, the new website is going to be impossible to navigate. They will give up.

But the worst part is the UA's news release about the change: "NEW DIGITAL PLATFORMS USHER IN STRATEGIC VISION FOR RAZORBACK ATHLETICS"

The entire piece hearkens back to their news release about the "re-branding" campaign. (It wasn't a re-brand.) It's written by a department that thinks it has discovered something about marketing and wants everyone else to know it.

But if you really knew something about marketing, branding, and debuting new digital platforms, you would not communicate it to your customers like an article in AdWeek.

The UA athletic department is in love with telling you about branding and strategic vision. Fans want to read about sports and winning.

The UA athletic department is lost in the pursuit of green. So forgive them if winning isn't top-of-mind awareness, to borrow an industry term they would love.

If the entire "strategic vision" is aimed at potential teenage recruits, my gosh have we gone way off the track in going after these kids.

The worst part of all this is that the UA thinks it has become the new media with little need for help from newspapers and broadcast.

So you will get more of this -- aimed at teenagers -- and less news allowed out to the media that has spread the Razorback gospel all these years.

The UA will let you know what it wants you to know, and will tell you it is doing a great job of it in insider terms it doesn't understand.

And to show you how really detached the athletic department is from the school, all they had to do was walk up the hill to Kimpel or the BA for some expert consultation.

I'm not sure I get it... As far as ticket purchasing & donations... The "Razorback Foundation" link is about as close to top dead center as it could be... in black & white.

The "Ticket" purchase link is directly beneath it.

As far as website layout? It seems to me, they just overhauled the design to be more functional with touchscreen devices (iPads, tablets, touch desktops & laptops)... the same devices that technology is trending towards?

I haven't downloaded the new Razorback App, but from what I've read from those who have... they really like it.

And, I would imagine, the Athletics Dept did work with Marketing & IT/Computer Sciences Dept's, in development.  Do you have any evidence or reason to suspect they didn't?

If you're looking for something to complain about, it seems to me there are much more legit points for criticism.  You might as well be griping about Pepsi.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: Augustus on August 04, 2014, 01:26:56 pm
I'm not sure I get it... As far as ticket purchasing & donations... The "Razorback Foundation" link is about as close to top dead center as it could be... in black & white.

As far as website layout? It seems to me, they just overhauled the design to be more functional with touchscreen devices (iPads, tablets, touch desktops & laptops)... the same devices that technology is trending towards?

I haven't downloaded the new Razorback App, but from what I've read from those who have... they really like it.

And, I would imagine, the Athletics Dept did work with Marketing & IT/Computer Sciences Dept's, in development.  Do you have any evidence or reason to suspect they didn't?

If you're looking for something to complain about, it seems to me there are much more legit points for criticism.  You might as well be griping about Pepsi.

F Pepsi!

Rey Pygsterio

Quote from: Augustus on August 04, 2014, 01:26:56 pm

No, I am saying the people who purchase tickets and make large donations are generally not 13 to 21. It has nothing to do with where the link is. The UA is catering to an audience that is, well, not the audience.

App improvement is great. I salute them. But an app is not the website.

When the UA chose Pepsi over Coke, it chose money over customer preference. End of story.

010HogFan

WHO CARES. SERIOUSLY. It's a lot better than our website has ever been. Quit complaining and find something better to do.

wholehog92

As a professional that does work for the U of A, this sounds a lot like a professional that would like to work for them and is bitter about the rejection.

May be totally off base, but I catch myself critiquing my peer's work all the time.  The difference is I keep a filter between my thoughts and my communications.  I let my work speak for its self.  If the U of A likes your work, there's a good chance they will hire you next time.

If you are correct and usage decreases, the same guys will not likely be hired for the redesign.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Rey Pygsterio

I apologize to anyone who worked on the site. The execution is awesome. What they were going for could not have been done any better.

I just question the AD's direction and stated primary objective to capture the teenage recruits that led to this design.

thebignasty

I was with you on that silliness of the lengths to which the UA was going to let you know that they were participating in branding, but hating on the new site as not only endemic of this branding regime but also misguided and poorly made is attempting to fit narrative to agenda more than a hot take.

The sites fine.  It'll be updated relatively frequently from now on.  That's how the internet works.

Augustus

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on August 04, 2014, 01:47:45 pm
No, I am saying the people who purchase tickets and make large donations are generally not 13 to 21. It has nothing to do with where the link is. The UA is catering to an audience that is, well, not the audience.

When the UA chose Pepsi over Coke, it chose money over customer preference. End of story.

Didn't your OP complain about "donations, tix purchases" being an infuriating process?   Wouldn't link placement for donations/tix purchases would be the #1 priority as far as that's concerned?  Why then, in your subsequent post, state "it has nothing do with where the link is"?

With that said...

Not being a "large donor," I will admit my ignorance to this part of the puzzle... but, to me, people making large donations (which I consider $5K or greater) aren't doing it over the website?  They're calling in and talking to a person? Or stopping by and visiting?

I certainly know if I was donating $5K or greater, I would want to be talking to a human.

And, if that's the case... if the "large" donors (or, even the elderly/computer illiterate) prefer to, and are calling (or physically visiting) to make their donations, then... are they really the Website's target audience anyways?

Moreover, the bulk of iPad owners are aged 30-54, with the median age being 41 years old.  Would you disagree that the Razorback website redesign doesn't cater to touch devices/tablets?

It seems to me, the website redesign is targeting the exact age group you claim it doesn't.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on August 04, 2014, 01:57:51 pm

I just question the AD's direction and stated primary objective to capture the teenage recruits that led to this design.

You could have just saved yourself the trouble of typing the first post because everyone knows this was your goal all along.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Shorttimer

I'm 43, a donor, and have a daughter in college.  Until I read this thread, I hadn't yet gone to take a look at the new website. 

As a test, I went there with the purpose of finding the football schedule as quickly as possible.  It took me 17 seconds.

My guess is the target audience will manage just fine.

PorkSoda

I agree with the OP.  I hate it, and I am internet savvy.  They are trying to copy the tablet/iphone layout made for touch screens.  its horrible.

did I mention I hate change?

for real though.  the whole point of a website is to be able to find info quickly, not to look fancy and be incredibly annoying to navigate. 

no buttons on the front page to get to the roster or the schedule.

if I only wanted to read news that would be fine, but 90% of the time that is not what I'm there for.  I'm there to look up information.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

quick first person who can get me a link to the roster and a link to the football schedule, gets a +1 from me
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PonderinHog

EastexHawg

This is what I got when I went to the website...and I copied and pasted this:

This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or prior versions. We recomment the Google Chrome browser for the best experience, or Internet Explorer 9+ if you are required to use Internet Explorer.

Augustus

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 04, 2014, 03:16:36 pm
This is what I got when I went to the website...and I copied and pasted this:

This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 or prior versions. We recomment the Google Chrome browser for the best experience, or Internet Explorer 9+ if you are required to use Internet Explorer.

As Doug has posted on here... you shouldn't be using Internet Explorer anyways, due to security concerns. Especially IE 8 or prior version.  Use Chrome, Firefox, or at least IE 10.

The Marmot

No, I am saying the people who purchase tickets and make large donations are generally not 13 to 21.

People who make large donations don't use the website. They get their info first hand.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Augustus

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 04, 2014, 03:07:20 pm
I agree with the OP.  I hate it, and I am internet savvy.  They are trying to copy the tablet/iphone layout made for touch screens.  its horrible.

did I mention I hate change?

for real though.  the whole point of a website is to be able to find info quickly, not to look fancy and be incredibly annoying to navigate. 

no buttons on the front page to get to the roster or the schedule.

if I only wanted to read news that would be fine, but 90% of the time that is not what I'm there for.  I'm there to look up information.

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 04, 2014, 03:10:19 pm
quick first person who can get me a link to the roster and a link to the football schedule, gets a +1 from me

What browser are you using?

Edit:  I'm using Chrome. As Doug mentioned on this board earlier, you shouldn't be using Internet Explorer (even for this site), due to security concerns.

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Marmot

http://www.goducks.com/

This abomination almost gave me a seizure. And they have a $90+ million budget and are possibly the 'hippest' team in the nation.

I'm happy with the Hogs website.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

TeedupHigh

Wonder how many walk away when coke is not available?  I bet none, Pepsi, Coke old news. all about money like everything else today

Hog Fan...DOH!

Modern and straightforward. 

Regarding the language from the Department:  keep in mind what's happening on the field right now.  We're not exactly rolling out a Heisman candidate or competing for football championships right now.  They are selling the future and showing you the progress.  The emphasis is on new:  new coach, new facilities, new uniforms... all hoping to keep the fanbase engaged while football gets better.

Augustus

Quote from: The Marmot on August 04, 2014, 03:25:37 pm
http://www.goducks.com/

This abomination almost gave me a seizure. And they have a $90+ million budget and are possibly the 'hippest' team in the nation.

I'm happy with the Hogs website.

Jesus God. Their website is atrocious. WAY too busy.

thebignasty

The_Iceman

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on August 04, 2014, 01:22:19 pm
And let me add so that you don't think I'm being entirely negative toward the UA, my alma mater, by the way, that the school's website is absolutely wonderful in design and functionality.

Textbook perfection.

Since many Razorback fans probably have never visited the school's website, take a look at UARK.edu.

That is how I wish the Razorback website looked, but hey I am not 13.

BOOORIIIING!

The only reason I ever visited the ArkansasRazorbacks.com site was to reference the roster, schedule, or watch highlight videos of previous men's and women's games. I don't want big long articles to read...I can get that other places.

The new website is great and work well on my phone, tablet, and pc.

HogInFlorida

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that you actually spent time writing all of those words
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

razoredge178

Quote from: Shorttimer on August 04, 2014, 02:47:12 pm
I'm 43, a donor, and have a daughter in college.  Until I read this thread, I hadn't yet gone to take a look at the new website. 

As a test, I went there with the purpose of finding the football schedule as quickly as possible.  It took me 17 seconds.

My guess is the target audience will manage just fine.

No way. No mathematical way. Especially the way the new site is set up.

At least the old site had 'hover and click' functionality that the new one doesn't (completely).

ArkansasRazorbacks.com (Enter)
Schedules (Click)
Drop down arrow for all sports, choose a sport (click)

They added a step where most web engines are trying to reduce them with  hover technology. The old site you'd 'click' schedules and the sports dropped down automatically.

Maybe its tit for tat but I get the folks who think its lacking. Its too easy these days to create a rock star website to have issues with navigation and functionality. It shouldn't take 3 or 4 clicks anymore to pull the football schedule. It should be website > hover over schedules > hover over sport > ONE click schedule (and even it could pop up w/o clicking).

Oh yah, and one thing that does chap my hide. The HOG is gone. No mas. A Nike symbol and the word Razorbacks. That's not a brand.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BorderPatrol on August 04, 2014, 12:43:43 pm
Oh good lord....this argument again?

bp

In the immortal words of Jim Harrick.................."Consider the source".
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

rljjr

I like the new site but agree on your point about sounding like it was written for AdWeek.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Augustus on August 04, 2014, 03:25:30 pm
What browser are you using?

Edit:  I'm using Chrome. As Doug mentioned on this board earlier, you shouldn't be using Internet Explorer (even for this site), due to security concerns.

I'm using chrome and this is what I see...

...lulz they apparently updated it since I posted.  there was no bar across the top last time I went to the website.  there was a small icon showing three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner, that took me 10 mins of frustration to find.  that brought up a vertical menu bar on the left. 

guess more people were like me and completely frustrated by the site and they changed it.

The_Iceman

Quote from: razoredge178 on August 04, 2014, 03:57:09 pm
No way. No mathematical way. Especially the way the new site is set up.

At least the old site had 'hover and click' functionality that the new one doesn't (completely).

ArkansasRazorbacks.com (Enter)
Schedules (Click)
Drop down arrow for all sports, choose a sport (click)

They added a step where most web engines are trying to reduce them with  hover technology. The old site you'd 'click' schedules and the sports dropped down automatically.

Maybe its tit for tat but I get the folks who think its lacking. Its too easy these days to create a rock star website to have issues with navigation and functionality. It shouldn't take 3 or 4 clicks anymore to pull the football schedule. It should be website > hover over schedules > hover over sport > ONE click schedule (and even it could pop up w/o clicking).

Oh yah, and one thing that does chap my hide. The HOG is gone. No mas. A Nike symbol and the word Razorbacks. That's not a brand.

The drop and click features have a lot of trouble on tablets and smart phones.